Blood work after LGD-4033

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hi yall,

Looking for some input on my blood work.

I got it done 8 weeks after my 9 week lgd4033 cycle, (ran at 10mg/daily for the first 7 weeks, then 15mg/daily for the last 2 weeks)

Testosterone free direct: 14.5 pg/ml
Estradiol level: 14.4 pg/ml

My doctor didnt do my total test. Ehich I didnt find out until I read the results so I gotta go off of what I got. I'm curious as to whether or not I should be concerned that my free test and my estradiol are basically dead even. I know there needs to be a balance but I always assumed that my free test should be about 33% higher than my estro. I feel pretty decent (better than coming off of some cycles in the past, feels about middle of the pack). My pct went well, standard clomiphene for 4 weeks along with a test booster, same as I always use. I also wonder if maybe I should have waited a few more weeks to do bloods??? Maybe my body needs a little more time to get back to what I hope are better numbers?

Thanks to anyone who can give me any input

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those aren’t great numbers but you’re in range I guess. Bottom range though but still. Nobody can really help you or say anything since we have no idea what your levels were PRIOR to your cycle. Makes it impossible to know what was your baseline and if these trash sarms really hit you hard or if your test was already kind of low. I’d personally wait another 8-12 weeks and do bloods again.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Those aren’t great numbers but you’re in range I guess. Bottom range though but still. Nobody can really help you or say anything since we have no idea what your levels were PRIOR to your cycle. Makes it impossible to know what was your baseline and if these trash sarms really hit you hard or if your test was already kind of low. I’d personally wait another 8-12 weeks and do bloods again.

I agree. In the meantime I'm gonna continue my test booster and try bloods again

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So that's 4 weeks after your Clomid pct. I don't think your hormones are settled in to baseline yet. You probably mean your free T is 14.5 ng/dl? Typical ref range for free T is 9.0 - 30.0 ng/dl. The 14.5 pg/ml would be 1.45 ng/dl. Next time ask for TT and shbg too. For what it's worth (which isn't much) your E2 is exatcly the same as I had in latest blood test and your free T is more than double of what I had (calculated from TT and shbg). My latest tests were taken 12 weeks after last pct.

Last edited: