Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Blood Test

CorpKiller

Well-known member
Getting my blood drawn tomorrow AM for low T. I’m 49 years old. My doctor was against TRT about 5-6 years ago but he seems to be coming around. I’m looking forward to the test results.
 
Getting my blood drawn tomorrow AM for low T. I’m 49 years old. My doctor was against TRT about 5-6 years ago but he seems to be coming around. I’m looking forward to the test results.
Good luck! Trt changes lives! I've been trying to talk my father into it after his symptoms coupled with blood work results but hes too stubborn to listen at all. "Remember that Lyle Alzado? He did steroids and it gave him cancer" that's about as far as I can get lol... but good luck CK!
 
Good luck! Trt changes lives! I've been trying to talk my father into it after his symptoms coupled with blood work results but hes too stubborn to listen at all. "Remember that Lyle Alzado? He did steroids and it gave him cancer" that's about as far as I can get lol... but good luck CK!

Thanks, I appreciate your support. I’ve heard so many good things about it lately. I’ll post the results of my blood test.
 
Testosterone1065 ng/dL
Range 264 - 916 ng/dL

Looks like it is above normal for a 19-39 year old male per the test.

Thoughts?
 
Last edited:
And you are NOT currently using test right? That's awesome! If you are still having issues I'd get the whole gambit of hormones tested. Tsh, fsh, shbg, free test, estrogen, prolactin....etc. maybe you've just got something out of balance. I'm 34 and hover in the 430 range. ....i'm starting trt to get exactly where you are. Good news brother!
 
Now I’m worried. I’m not using test right now.
Why worried? Test is like a dam teenager. Could be a number of things. ....i'm no expert but for example maybe shbg is high and that's causing a low free testosterone number? Just something like that- I'd be very happy with that level... means you dont have to be married to a syringe just yet
 
Why worried? Test is like a dam teenager. Could be a number of things. ....i'm no expert but for example maybe shbg is high and that's causing a low free testosterone number? Just something like that- I'd be very happy with that level... means you dont have to be married to a syringe just yet

Thanks man. I appreciate your feedback and support. I’ll see what my doc says next week.
 
Back
Top