Blood test, TRT and sarms.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello all been some time since i posted. Ill skip to the point. Never got blood done b4 till a month ago. Crazy, my total test was 34, free was 9.

HGH was low, so was estradial and DHEA. Cholesterol was slightly high at 295. Pressure and H/H was good. Doc put me on 300mg of T cyp per week. Just turned 41. Never touched juice b4 but diid 2 small sarms cycles recently but i wasnt expecting that kind of suppression. Cant really tell if it was the sarms or not.

Im planning on just staying on TRT from here on but that got me thinking, can i take sarms now year round since i dont have to worry about T suppression?

I was also curious if anybody could guess what 300 cyp per week would put my free test at on average, assuming im always fully shut down?

I welcome any advice or other info, ty in advance.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
200 mg a week had me at more than >1500
Wow. Ok hmm, will i won't be getting my next bloods for about 4mo, just got my fist stick in the butt 2 days ago. He also didn't mention anything about an AI, i wonder if i should look into something. The Doc im seeing is working out of a clinic that specializes in HRT so if i start noticing sides i can get a scrip for anything needed. I wonder if my estradiol being so low prompted him to wait on the AI.

Another thing, i had read something online that antihistamines suppress the male production of estrogen, and with insomnia im taking 250mg of dyphenhydramine per night, i wonder if that's why my est was also low? The implication i read was that it acts an AI of sorts. Well i will keep an eye on aromatase signs.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Buddy you need to edit that first couple sentences. Im pretty sure you meant FIRST stick in the butt, but still haha. But seriously he will mote than likely check your bloodwork later and see if and how much of an AI you actually need, vs putting you on one right now and it not be needed

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Buddy you need to edit that first couple sentences. Im pretty sure you meant FIRST stick in the butt, but still haha. But seriously he will mote than likely check your bloodwork later and see if and how much of an AI you actually need, vs putting you on one right now and it not be needed
Haha yea i should have noticed that wording : ) Ok i think he said 4mo and i will get my next blood work so hopefully i don't need a bikini top by then. I gotta say today i was about 55 hours post injection and had my first full workout in a month and felt amazing. Lots of energy, massive massive pump, felt awesome.

So i don't know how honest i should expect people to be here but does anybody "alter" their last injection before their bloods? Not necessarily to get a larger dose but if i feel really good on this over the next four months, i'd hate for my numbers to come back a little high and have him cut me back.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long were you off the sarms before you got blood test?

Sarms can wreck your lipids so if your trying to get those under control id lay off for a while.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long were you off the sarms before you got blood test?

Sarms can wreck your lipids so if your trying to get those under control id lay off for a while.
Technically im still on them, i have about 3 days left of my LGD but i didn't take it today, i think i will just call it good for now. So when i got my bloods done i think i was about a month into LGD. Had a month and a half of a break before that, which was preceded by a 2 month stack of Rad140, YK11 and LGD.

So i did that stack for 8 weeks, took 1.5mo off, then came back for 2mo of LGD, up to now. No PCT after the first stack as i was skeptical it was needed. I will say i remember how i felt before the tripple stack, didn't feel that much worse after it was done even without a PCT.

Im guessing i had some low numbers already and the sarms just pushed it further down. Been feeling like %$#@ long before i tried the sarms. Also, if sarms are that harmful to lipids i may just stay away from them for good, with 300 cyp a week i should be good to go anyway.

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
Rule of thumb is 5 times mg test you’re taking. So 200 mg test cyp for example should put you at around 1000

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rule of thumb is 5 times mg test you’re taking. So 200 mg test cyp for example should put you at around 1000
Ty that's a little gold nugget of wisdom. 1500 i won't complain about. TBH feeling good is top priority but i've been lifting since i was 12 and what guy wants to turn down extra muscle, so if it helps me pack on some size thats cool too.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
120 a week put me at +1500 in 8 weeks ... i never would have guessed that would be possible
Interesting. I wonder how natural production plays into that? Will 120 supress you a lot? If not maybe your body wasn't responding to a 1500 with much suppression, so you got the dose plus your own added together. For me, im assuming starting at 34 total test and then adding a 300mg dose, my internal isn't going to come back and my total level will be based solely on my 300mg.

Maybe im looking at it wrong, im completely new to this side of the game.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i dont follow

i was extremely low in all categories prior to beginning test
test 122
estrogen 3.2
DHT low
then... 2 mo later
Test +1500
e = 66
OK well that answers that. So is it safe to say that starting at only 122 and with such a big jump to 1500, that you are/were completely shut down? Im still trying to learn how our bodies react to exogenous supply. Also, are you still on that now?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i am unsure how to answer that. i was alarmed at my levels initially as i dont have a long history of anabolics and had never taken testosterone before January. and when i began i assumed that it would be a long slow process to "normal" .. but that low dose of test put me in a very high category.

i took hcg the first two weeks then tapered off due to sides. i am thinking the hcg caused them but i was taking test and hcg so it could have been the synergistic effect ?
So out of curiosity why did you take hcg? I was under the impression its was to stimulate natty test. Were you hoping to get off trt eventually no matter what?

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
I take HCG to keep testes active, but also because pregnenalone is produced in the testes, so HCG helps keep that active.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
from what i have gathered that is an individual thing and you'll get varying answers depending on who you ask ... i did it to keep my boy afloat, to prevent atrophy, and because i was hoping it would stave off infertility down the road.

some guys will say it makes them feel really good ... some will say they had terrible sides. seems to be very individualized from my research. anyway - me personally i had a bad reaction the first two weeks on TRT. But i cant blame HCG with 100% confidence. I was moody, prob clinically depressed, just sad AF and in a sour attitude, had a really large hair shed on top of that ... but it could have been the test + hcg, could have been the hcg on it own, could have been the shock to my system since my levels were so low ... honestly dont know
Gotcha. I gotta say my first day after my first shot (last monday), i was rather moody, of course the wife might have a part to play in that... And yes it seems to be the prevailing wisdom that each person can be different, which makes it really hard to offer or take advice, lots of trial and error it would seem.

It's now been 72 hours in for me and i feel great, did yesterday too, had an amazing workout yesterday. Slept very well last night. If this is any indication so far i think my body will do well, although i imagine things can change as all the different hormones settle in. Fingers crossed anyway.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP here are some basics:

- pretty much all exogenous hormones suppress
- all exogenous hormones at meaningful doses shutdown!
- most exogenous hormones will shut you down even at small dosages. This is however really individualised.
- the fact that you were on LGD when your doctor subscribed TRT is pretty funny. The fact that you were on LGD is a very big deal and you should have mentioned it in the OP!
- your hormones were low due to being on LGD. You probably shouldn't be on TRT at all! Again you suppressed yourself with LGD, this is normal when being on cycle. Your hormones get back to normal after PCT (with a SERM; tamoxifen, clomid, toremifene, raloxifene).
- Again, you do not need TRT, you needed to quit the LGD and do a PCT for app 4 weeks, then wait 4 weeks and do bloods to see where you are at. Committing to TRT is a huge life decision. Why do it? If your hormones are normal, when off cycle, you wont feel any different while on TRT. You'll just have to pin a needle in you 2 a week for the rest of your life for no extra benefit. Remember, TRT mean replacement therapy, not enhancement. Feeling normal, not enhanced.
- 300mg of test is a small cycle and not TRT. You do not want to be on such a large dose for a long time, it's not healthy. TRT doses range between 75 - 200mg, most typically being around 100 - 150 (don't really know the statistics). 250mg basically puts me almost 3x above range.
- 300mg's without an Ai can be problematic. Waiting 4 months to do bloods is risky. I would do them much sooner. Like in 6 weeks time, max. Be mindful of high estrogen problems. Although they are not likely to occur at 300mg it is very much possible.
- no you can not be on sarms for the whole year lol. Sarms are performance enhancing drugs that have a lot of bad effects on your body, just like normal steroids do. Get on a cycle then off and let your body readjust; hormones, lipids, hear rate, pressure, etc...

Also, your doctor sounds like he isn't putting much effort in your therapy. You basically came to him ON CYCLE and he gave you a TEST BASE for the cycle lmao

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP here are some basics:

- most exogenous hormones will shut you down even at small dosages. This is however really individualised.
- the fact that you were on LGD when your doctor subscribed TRT is pretty funny. The fact that you were on LGD is a very big deal and you should have mentioned it in the OP!
- your hormones were low due to being on LGD. You probably shouldn't be on TRT at all! Again you suppressed yourself with LGD, this is normal when being on cycle. Your hormones get back to normal after PCT (with a SERM; tamoxifen, clomid, toremifene, raloxifene).
- Again, you do not need TRT, you needed to quit the LGD and do a PCT for app 4 weeks, then wait 4 weeks and do bloods to see where you are at. Committing to TRT is a huge life decision. Why do it? If your hormones are normal, when off cycle, you wont feel any different while on TRT. You'll just have to pin a needle in you 2 a week for the rest of your life for no extra benefit. Remember, TRT mean replacement therapy, not enhancement. Feeling normal, not enhanced.
- 300mg of test is a small cycle and not TRT. You do not want to be on such a large dose for a long time, it's not healthy. TRT doses range between 75 - 200mg, most typically being around 100 - 150 (don't really know the statistics). 250mg basically puts me almost 3x above range.
- 300mg's without an Ai can be problematic. Waiting 4 months to do bloods is risky. I would do them much sooner. Like in 6 weeks time, max. Be mindful of high estrogen problems. Although they are not likely to occur at 300mg it is very much possible.
- no you can not be on sarms for the whole year lol. Sarms are performance enhancing drugs that have a lot of bad effects on your body, just like normal steroids do. Get on a cycle then off and let your body readjust; hormones, lipids, hear rate, pressure, etc...

Also, your doctor sounds like he isn't putting much effort in your therapy. You basically came to him ON CYCLE and he gave you a TEST BASE for the cycle lmao
amazing post and exactly corrrect

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what sides do the sarms give you that would be comparable to steroids (besides shutdown effect)
I'd be interested in that too, although i have run across a few bits of info that i can't fully remember. I think it was LGD that was supposed to upset the LDL/HDL balance, but im not fully sure it was LGD, could have been Rad140.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OP here are some basics:

I appreciate all the info, but i should touch on a few things. I assumed the sarms did suppress me a bit, but i know a few people who buy the same sarms from the same store where i live, i even know the owner of the store. Suppression is something i was expecting and others have discussed it with me, but there were several things that suggested i was already low long before i tried sarms.

I discussed some of this with my doc and nurses at my clinic, weight gain that's hard to lose, low energy, libido issues, also hair loss on arms and lower legs. Brain fog, problems concentrating. This stuff has been building for several years, little things i noticed, ect. Been into lifting on and off since i was 12, just turned 41, and there's a massive difference in my fitness from even my 20s till now.

I also have put a lot of thought into this being a lifetime thing, i was prepared for that. Also, if i remember the cutoff for what is considered "low" is like 280, but i have read and heard many guys who are just over that still say they feel terrible. Hormones do affect people differently, that's something i have read here even.

My thoughts with this are fairly straight forward, if i used a PCT after the sarms im not gonna get any better than before i tried the sarms, which was feeling pretty crummy (the main reason i looked into sarms in the first place). But i appreciate the heads up, i know this stuff is serious and i plan on doing this for good. Im confident i will get to a higher stable level than i was naturally, and i will feel better for it.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My thoughts with this are fairly straight forward, if i used a PCT after the sarms im not gonna get any better than before i tried the sarms, which was feeling pretty crummy (the main reason i looked into sarms in the first place). But i appreciate the heads up, i know this stuff is serious and i plan on doing this for good. Im confident i will get to a higher stable level than i was naturally, and i will feel better for it.
What were your levels before sarms?

Also, if you have low levels, the first thing to do is to figure out why (is TT high and free t low, or is maybe just dht low or is estrogen unbalanced? How about pregnenolone, prolactin, etc...). Then try to fix it. It can be fixed in a lot of situations. If hypogonadal, is it primary or secondary? Then if all fails you go the trt route.

What you did was you went to the doctor while on cycle and he gave you another cycle, okay, get it? It's very much irresponsible what you did and what you got and are taking now is also irresponsible towards yourself.

I hope you take this info to the heart and think about it a bit. You have been on cycle for how many weeks now with lgd? And you will be on cycle for at least 16 more weeks with the 300mg's test...

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
wow....300mg wtf? at 200 my T was way high at >1200 and that was the trough. At 200 mg, my HCT skyrocketed. I do very well at 120mg/week which gets me mid-level range at trough.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
wow....300mg wtf? at 200 my T was way high at >1200 and that was the trough. At 200 mg, my HCT skyrocketed. I do very well at 120mg/week which gets me mid-level range at trough.
Well it does seem to be high, relatively speaking. But from my research so far, i think a couple things are happening. I think my doc is probably of the more liberal bunch in the industry, he's ok with somebody getting a little more than what's considered "normal".

The second thing i think is happening is the lowering of what is considered normal. I read an article a few years back that said our grandfathers of a few generations ago, back in the 40s and 50s, had on average, double the T kids of today have. And it seems today's medical community keep lowering what is considered "normal".

For better or worse, i think i got a doc who is going by more liberal standards. But hey, lets not beat around the bush, the average gym goer is always hoping for some help, it's why we all take supps and such. As long as my bloodwork doesn't come back with issues, im ok being above what is considered normal. If there are markers that are dangerous, i will ask for a lower dose and im sure my doc will suggest it.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What were your levels before sarms?

Also, if you have low levels, the first thing to do is to figure out why (is TT high and free t low, or is maybe just dht low or is estrogen unbalanced? How about pregnenolone, prolactin, etc...). Then try to fix it. It can be fixed in a lot of situations. If hypogonadal, is it primary or secondary? Then if all fails you go the trt route.

What you did was you went to the doctor while on cycle and he gave you another cycle, okay, get it? It's very much irresponsible what you did and what you got and are taking now is also irresponsible towards yourself.

I hope you take this info to the heart and think about it a bit. You have been on cycle for how many weeks now with lgd? And you will be on cycle for at least 16 more weeks with the 300mg's test...
As i eluded to before, i have never had blood work done until now so i can't say what my levels were before. But i mentioned how i felt and some of the "symptons" present, so i have no doubt my levels were low. How low? Don't know and it doesn't really matter. I personally don't think there's any difference between a guy at 34 wanting to jump up to 800 and a guy who's at 500 wanting to jump up to 800. In the end if i don't feel well or my blood markers show danger, im not just going to ignore it and keep my dose the same.

Im guessing this first 4mo or so is a trial period, he's just giving me a big dose to see how i respond. Once my blood work comes back in 4 or 5 mo, we will go from there. And as i have read several times on this site already, there's no magical number for every person, me being at 1500 might be similar to another guy being at 900. If being at 1500 has no health issues for me, and if it allows me to stay leaner easier and carry more muscle, what is wrong with that?

All i know for now is, i feel much better already, just 4 days into it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure you are actually reading what I write, but best of luck to you mate.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re thinking about how much trt will suppress you, then you don’t need trt, for sure.

Trt is for the chronically, irreparably suppressed. Shut down. Hypogonadal men. Your balls will not work on trt. They will not be producing testosterone, anyhow.

You’re extremely lucky in that you found a doctor who will let your levels be above mid 500s let alone well above 900 and likely well above 1500 in trough. On top of that, one who will allow a dose 100mg above anything that could possibly be considered normal trt dosing.

Hell, a lot of retired bodybuilders only get 250 maximum, even some of the best concierge clinics still only go that high. And that’s barely legal. They’re considered to be stretching the limit.

Your doc straight up said **** the limit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, you’re not going to feel it for awhile. Give it two to three weeks. Then you’ll be feeling whatever there is to feel. At six weeks it will be at maximum and will remain there. Eventually it will lose its “shine” shall we say. So make the best of it now, especially within the next 12-16 weeks.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure you are actually reading what I write, but best of luck to you mate.
I read all of your posts several times, if im not understanding you then please explain. It seems to me that you are saying you don't think i should be on TRT, that i didn't need it in the first place. By the numbers i can't say you are right or wrong bc i only have the one blood test. But i can tell you how i felt, and i have told you. I mean isn't that how people get this in their head to begin with, by looking at symptoms? My doc and nurses seemed to understand the symptoms i mentioned, why don't you? You seem to think blood tests are the ONLY way to determine, yet you admit not everybody reacts the same to a particular blood stat.

I totally get that the dose is a bit higher than what other people have used but it's nothing even close to what so many in the industry are using for "enhancement". Pro BB are in the grams per week, and each person's affinity for aromatization is unique to them. Same with DHT conversion. I appreciate all input here but my doc found 300mg is the proper dose, no offense but im going to defer to his expertise. And that doesn't mean im not reading your comments, i just trust him.

From the literature i have read for my clinic, they are ahead of the curve, they specialize in HRT only (including HGH ect), while most general docs and family practitioners won't touch the stuff. The typical higher doses of TRT are 200mg, so my 300 isn't exactly stratospheric, it's a 50% increase of an already relatively modest dose. BB are taking ten times that.

And one last thing, i get the vibe from some of the comments here that it's "wrong" to use AAS for "enhancement". Why? I have never touched the stuff in 41 years but not for any ethical reasons, just never felt the need. But i don't judge anybody for it. If a TT of 1500 is enhanced, and my bloods are good, what's the problem? You said i won't feel any different going from a "normal" TT to a TRT dose, i completely disagree. 300 is considered normal today, and people here have said a 200 dose put them at 1500, so you are saying there's no difference there?

I figured the Anabolics forum was the place to discuss this?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also, you’re not going to feel it for awhile. Give it two to three weeks. Then you’ll be feeling whatever there is to feel. At six weeks it will be at maximum and will remain there. Eventually it will lose its “shine” shall we say. So make the best of it now, especially within the next 12-16 weeks.
I was going over some half life numbers and it makes sense it will get stronger over a few weeks. Considering how i have felt for at least a few years, i doubt that shine will fade much, i feel a lot better already.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going over some half life numbers and it makes sense it will get stronger over a few weeks. Considering how i have felt for at least a few years, i doubt that shine will fade much, i feel a lot better already.
It will. It’s a drug like any other. Receptors desensitize quickly. There is a reason we say to work up to certain doses etc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read all of your posts several times, if im not understanding you then please explain. It seems to me that you are saying you don't think i should be on TRT, that i didn't need it in the first place. By the numbers i can't say you are right or wrong bc i only have the one blood test. But i can tell you how i felt, and i have told you. I mean isn't that how people get this in their head to begin with, by looking at symptoms? My doc and nurses seemed to understand the symptoms i mentioned, why don't you? You seem to think blood tests are the ONLY way to determine, yet you admit not everybody reacts the same to a particular blood stat.

I totally get that the dose is a bit higher than what other people have used but it's nothing even close to what so many in the industry are using for "enhancement". Pro BB are in the grams per week, and each person's affinity for aromatization is unique to them. Same with DHT conversion. I appreciate all input here but my doc found 300mg is the proper dose, no offense but im going to defer to his expertise. And that doesn't mean im not reading your comments, i just trust him.

From the literature i have read for my clinic, they are ahead of the curve, they specialize in HRT only (including HGH ect), while most general docs and family practitioners won't touch the stuff. The typical higher doses of TRT are 200mg, so my 300 isn't exactly stratospheric, it's a 50% increase of an already relatively modest dose. BB are taking ten times that.

And one last thing, i get the vibe from some of the comments here that it's "wrong" to use AAS for "enhancement". Why? I have never touched the stuff in 41 years but not for any ethical reasons, just never felt the need. But i don't judge anybody for it. If a TT of 1500 is enhanced, and my bloods are good, what's the problem? You said i won't feel any different going from a "normal" TT to a TRT dose, i completely disagree. 300 is considered normal today, and people here have said a 200 dose put them at 1500, so you are saying there's no difference there?

I figured the Anabolics forum was the place to discuss this?

Oh my. I’m afraid you have much to learn. You have it all twisted up.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh my. I’m afraid you have much to learn. You have it all twisted up.
Well the beauty of this is, in a matter of months i will know by the numbers what's happening, and every day till then (and after) i will feel what's happening. But i don't mind people offering opinions, that's why i made the thread. I was just looking for some first hand experience on how sarms mixed with TRT would work, instead i got people trying to dissuade me from TRT. No worries, just odd in this kind of a forum.

Incidentally, not that i will get an answer but i was wondering how many people posting here are actually on TRT.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It will. It’s a drug like any other. Receptors desensitize quickly. There is a reason we say to work up to certain doses etc.
So what's up with the guys who take massive amounts of AAS, without cycling. Why don't they end up needing 10g after a decade? What sounds more likely is some guys take small doses, which leaves their natty T still going but slowly diminishing over time. At a certain point their body levels back out and they have levels the same as they started with before T supplimentation.

All signs point to my dose making it impossible to get back to low, obviously. But im no expert, just learning as i go, although there's a lot of people online saying things differently than what im reading here.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what's up with the guys who take massive amounts of AAS, without cycling. Why don't they end up needing 10g after a decade? What sounds more likely is some guys take small doses, which leaves their natty T still going but slowly diminishing over time. At a certain point their body levels back out and they have levels the same as they started with.

All signs point to my dose making it impossible to get back to low, obviously. But im no expert, just learning as i go, although there's a lot of people online saying things differently than what im reading here.

They are cycling. You have a lot to learn. Nobody is on permablast. Except maybe Bostin Loyd, and he looks like ****.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They are cycling. You have a lot to learn. Nobody is on permablast. Except maybe Bostin Loyd, and he looks like ****.
The web is literally filled with guys who do the blast n cruize method, and when they cruise they are not dropping down to 150mg a week of T and cutting everything else out. Even on a cruise these guys are more anabolic than anybody on TRT.

But that doesn't answer my question bc those guys are still hitting the receptors even on a cruise. So, why don't they lose sensitivity continually?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, actually lots of guys on b&c go down to 200 or less. Generally that’s where cruise ends and blast begins. Anything above 250 is a blast by anyone’s standard. Unless they’re a moron.

And they are losing sensitivity continually. That’s why their doses will go up continually over their career to try to do the bulking and prepping.

Unless they’re like a majority of much smarter pros who take the two breaks a year and come off entirely for about 8 weeks at a time.

By the way, b&c is still cycling. Going on 300mg and not dropping down to a cruise is a permanent blast.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The web is literally filled with guys who do the blast n cruize method, and when they cruise they are not dropping down to 150mg a week of T and cutting everything else out. Even on a cruise these guys are more anabolic than anybody on TRT.

But that doesn't answer my question bc those guys are still hitting the receptors even on a cruise. So, why don't they lose sensitivity continually?
You really sound like someone who wanna be convinced that going 300mg of test for life is gonna be safe, all your posts looks like you’re looking for someone to tell you it’s ok dude... I don’t believe a second any dr in the world would willingly put someone on 300mg of test straight away which would put them around 2000, if you want an answer no, it is not healthy at all in the long run dude. I’m on trt atm using 250 instead of 150 and I perfectly know at some point I’ll have to adjust because my body will take a hit somehow. In life there’s never a + without a - dude, living with 2-3 times the normal level of test will DEFINITELY end up damaging you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really not trying to be mean btw, I’m learning daily here with great people and in no way I think I’m an expert far from that but I just think you need to realise what’s up with your situation!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey @Matthersby you've been on trt awhile. School this guy.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read all of your posts several times, if im not understanding you then please explain.
What I was getting to is that you weren't responding to the text written but only to the discourse in your head.

For how long were you on cycle before you went to get test? Disn't answer that. then the fact that you are basically extending that cycle for 4 or more months. Didn't really acknowledge that. The fact that you went to get "trt" when on cycle, didn't talk about that. A lot of other red flags also...

Look this is a forum for aas yes BUT we still will try and correct novice mistakes in either their attitude or dosing/aas use. And you are raising as I said a lot of red flags.

Again, you have no idea if you actually need trt. Second you just extended your cycle and you don't want to acknowledge it. 3x upper range hormones do a lot of stuff to your body, really, it's not that simple.

You can go and do your own bloods way before your doc wants it to. You can also half the dose of T to 150. That is if you actually want to be on trt and not on cycle. But what I would really do is get some tamoxifen, hcg and proviron. Do a pct and then check blood levels with an endo!!! Again, as i said before and you disregarded; lots of stuff can be wrong. Why you felt bad, we have no idea. Maybe you have low 5alpha reductase and thus low dht? Maybe your estrogen was unballanced but your test was normal? We don't know! What about pregnenolone, prolactin, progesterone, etc. Heck, maybe your Igf1 or GH is low!? Maybe its even a thyroid problem? The fact your test was low is due to sarms. But why you felt bad before we have no idea. As others have pointed out, you want to be on test and you want to justify the high number. Doing a pct and going to the endo is the correct thing to do. The body is not simple and just sticking your self with test for the rest of your life may or may not solve or add problems.

And yes this is an aas forum but you have no idea what you are doing so we are trying to warn/help you. Want to do acycle? Sure we can help. But this? This is something different entirely...

Peace

Last edited: