Blood test results, please advice

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just got my bloods in don't know what any of this **** means

Are my test levels, cholesterol and everything else good?

Please let me know

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Everything is within normal range, as you should be able to tell from your result vs. The range right beside it.

The line in red is not a worry either, it is right at the upper limit but not too high or concerning

Something to think of if you ever use something that could raise E, though

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Everything is within normal range, as you should be able to tell from your result vs. The range right beside it.

The line in red is not a worry either, it is right at the upper limit but not too high or concerning

Something to think of if you ever use something that could raise E, though
How is my test? High enough for decent natty gains? Or am I 60 years old

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How is my test? High enough for decent natty gains? Or am I 60 years old
If you're 60 your test is in a great place lol, beats mine

You're mid-range (and any value within range means the same potential for strength, lean mass, etc.)

All looks good

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll tag in a great guy for a second opinion for you kenpoengineer

He is also finishing up an app to help people organize and see their bloodwork results over time if you'd be interested

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for tagging me. Your results look good for a 60 year old (I'm 56). Your only result that is out-of-range is estradiol (estrogen indicator). Some issues that would drive that up are fat percentage (obesity), eating foods that contribute to estrogen levels or supplements/AAS. Are you supplementing with anything? Soy products or flaxseed?
Driven2lift - MyBloodTracker app is now for sale in iTunes . At $1.99 it's a steal.

https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for tagging me. Your results look good for a 60 year old (I'm 56). Your only result that is out-of-range is estradiol (estrogen indicator). Some issues that would drive that up are fat percentage (obesity), eating foods that contribute to estrogen levels or supplements/AAS. Are you supplementing with anything? Soy products or flaxseed?
Driven2lift - MyBloodTracker app is now for sale in iTunes . At $1.99 it's a steal.

https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
Hey! I was joking about the 60, I'm 27 lol. Using soy lethicin granules, Alphamax XT, ZMA and nothing else really that would cause that. Any ideas? I'm also not obese I don't believe lol.

I also took this blood test while on keflex antibiotic

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey! I was joking about the 60, I'm 27 lol. Using soy lethicin granules, Alphamax XT, ZMA and nothing else really that would cause that. Any ideas? I'm also not obese I don't believe lol.

I also took this blood test while on keflex antibiotic
Lol about 60. So, "something" kicking E2 into high numbers.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Should I be worried about those estrogen levels? Let me know because I'm stressing out a bit

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Sub'ed. About to have my levels check for the first time within the next month and this thread would have been one that I would have started as well after my results came back.

Thanks OP!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I be worried about those estrogen levels? Let me know because I'm stressing out a bit
Personally, I would find out what's increasing my E2 levels and stop taking it. I use my app to track mine and here is where I've been running:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'ed. About to have my levels check for the first time within the next month and this thread would have been one that I would have started as well after my results came back.

Thanks OP!
Make sure you get a copy of the results Sdog77 as most doctors just say you are in range. Also, track your results to see if you are trending up or down. It's best to correct before you go out of range. Doctors only address issues once you are out of range rather than discuss fixing the issue while still in range. I also recommend my iPhone app called MyBloodTracker to help track.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mentioned a while back you were going to be taking a small dose of finasteride, do these results include that because this would definitely raise it.

Taking nolva will do nothing to lower the E2. It just shuts down the receptors, you need arimidex etc. to get the production of estrogen down

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned a while back you were going to be taking a small dose of finasteride, do these results include that because this would definitely raise it.

Taking nolva will do nothing to lower the E2. It just shuts down the receptors, you need arimidex etc. to get the production of estrogen down
This was pre fin and I have since stopped

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was pre fin and I have since stopped
Drop the Soy lechitin. Are you retaining water and looking flat? Do you find yourself getting emotional?

If no then let the body work it out. Last thing you want to do is see saw your e2 up and down. If yes then grab some arimidex and I would go .25 every other day. Retest in 6 weeks

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Drop the Soy lechitin. Are you retaining water and looking flat? Do you find yourself getting emotional?

If no then let the body work it out. Last thing you want to do is see saw your e2 up and down. If yes then grab some arimidex and I would go .25 every other day. Retest in 6 weeks
I am retaining water I believe, feeling a little more bloated. Libido is a bit **** but nothing dramatic. Dropped the lecithin and supplementing with DIM currently

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Good advice kenpoengineer!

Thanks for the heads up!