Blood test results. Good to go?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
I've got my basic Test E cycle and PCT all planned, just wanted to make sure my blood work looks legit.

Blood Sugar: 83N
Cholesterol: 165N
HDL: 54N
LDL: 101
Triglyceride Fat: 49
Uric Acid: 3.5
Liver: Normal
Blood Count: Normal
Kidneys: Normal
Testosterone: 523 ndl

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Don't know what is normal for uric but everything else looks g2g. How long you running it? How many have you done before?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Don't know what is normal for uric but everything else looks g2g. How long you running it? How many have you done before?
I've never ran anything before. I spent a while going back and forth planning my first cycle which will just be Test E @ 250 MG a week for 10 weeks. PCT will just be Nolva and will have arimidex or aromasin on hand just in case.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Considering your normal T level is should give you a boost, although you must know its a little low for what most people run their first cycle.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You can do 250-300mg test your first cycle....that will be insanely higher than 500 natural test levels. More is not always better, esp your first time.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
If you're just running test, I say run 500 mg.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Thanks for the responses. Yea I wanted to do my first cycle with a pretty moderate amount of Test as opposed to a bunch at once.

rabz

rabz

Awards
I would say 500 myself if your avatar is current. I ran 500 with a dbol kick my first time and loved it. No issues at all other than wishing I would have waited till a I was leaner to do it. My buddy on the other hand ran 250 and wishes he did more.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
No need for 500,run 250,enjoy your first cycle without sides,and recover easily,you will have good gains provided you train and eat right.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
On test and dbol now. (500mg test) fukkin awesome.

Steroid accusations erryday

justo

justo

Awards
No need for 500,run 250,enjoy your first cycle without sides,and recover easily,you will have good gains provided you train and eat right.
What's the point running 250 mg a week that's just like trt! Do 250mg twice a week Monday Thursday. What about hcg and ai?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
What's the point running 250 mg a week that's just like trt! Do 250mg twice a week Monday Thursday. What about hcg and ai?
LOL

A real legit TRT should never pass 100 mg per week.

250 a week is cycling.

This is his first cycle.

His test level is 520.

250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 2000-2300 which is not considerably higher than physiological range,but high enough to produce very good gains on his still virgin receptors,and without a hard shutdown or nasty side effects.

It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 10 week cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 10 weeks cycle.

At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high but AI would be recommended to have on hand.

justo

justo

Awards
LOL

250 a week is cycling.

This is his first cycle.

His test level is 520.

250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 2000-2300 which is not considerably higher than physiological range,but high enough to produce very good gains on his still virgin receptors,and without a hard shutdown or nasty side effects.

It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 10 week cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 10 weeks cycle.

At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high.
Bro he's gonna get shutdown anyways! 500mg is the begginer dosage what most people use! I personally don't see the point in shutting natural hpta down for 250mg a week

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Bro he's gonna get shutdown anyways! 500mg is the begginer dosage what most people use! I personally don't see the point in shutting natural hpta down for 250mg a week
The shutdown is not going to be the same as in 500.

His receptors are still virgin so he should take advantage of that.

He might have sleeping problems,the higher the test dose goes.

OP,you don`t NEED 500,regardless of what anyone says.

But you do what you like.

justo

justo

Awards
Everyone has thre own opinion IMO 250mg is pointless!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
TRT doses can go up to 200mgs but that's at the high end of trt.. for an all out steroid cycle where you want the best gains possible than 250 is kind of on the weak side. Ya you'll make some gains but If you're going to do a cycle you might as well do a cycle not a high trt type of cycle.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Did I say I didn't admit it?
I dunno.....

I thought you were maybe on of those huge guys at the gym that persistently claim they are only on protein shakes and a lot of knowledge.

I mean seriously,there is a guy who looks exactly like this but won`t admit to anything.He`s pretty serious about his statements.Pisses everybody off.

justo

justo

Awards
TRT doses can go up to 200mgs but that's at the high end of trt.. for an all out steroid cycle where you want the best gains possible than 250 is kind of on the weak side. Ya you'll make some gains but If you're going to do a cycle you might as well do a cycle not a high trt type of cycle.
Yea highly agree. Thanks for backing my post

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Yea highly agree. Thanks for backing my post
To me if you're going to be super ultra conservative then maybe you not ready and you should stick with your creatine

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Or because you're so afraid of liver failure that you only cycle with 5mgs of d-bol.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Killer are you seriously negging this guy just because he disagrees with you?

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Op 500 is a great dosage for your first injectable cycle. I personally would not go any lower than 400.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You guys are VERY misinformed if you think 250-300 is not a solid first cycle. Do you guys realize how much higher you will be as compared to 500 natural test? apparently not, or you would not be posting what you're posting. I assume you are just regurgitating "what other guys have said" and figuring its the gospel. Well your side is wrong, no neg required....just incorrect and misinformed. Perhaps you guys eat and train like shyt as well, and are using the "500mg+" test as a crutch on your first cycle......

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
LOL

250 a week is cycling.

This is his first cycle.

His test level is 520.

At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high but AI would be recommended to have on hand.
Exactly....100mg or so is TRT.....250mg or so is a mild cycle. AND a solid cycle at that for a "virgin". I"ve been saying both of these things for months on here. I don't know if its because they guys are young? or they were "learned wrong"? or are just regurgitating....if they don't understand these proven points we've been pointing out to them over and over again in this thread, well...... hopefully OP will be able to determine what is the good advice from the bad.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
How old r u?
29 in October.

My initial cycle was put together after reading Anabolics by William Llewellyns which from what I reviewed is pretty solid information regarding gear in general. I see most first cycles between 250-500, I was leaning on the 250 side just to prevent too many side effects and just to get a feel for what cycling is like. I've been training for about 6 years, tracking macros, etc. I'm probably about 9 pounds heavier than my avatar since it was taken during a mock pre-contest diet. My stuff is 300mg/ml but from what I've read there's a little waste, otherwise I could potentially run at 300 a week for 10 weeks.

rabz

rabz

Awards
29 in October.

My initial cycle was put together after reading Anabolics by William Llewellyns which from what I reviewed is pretty solid information regarding gear in general. I see most first cycles between 250-500, I was leaning on the 250 side just to prevent too many side effects and just to get a feel for what cycling is like. I've been training for about 6 years, tracking macros, etc. I'm probably about 9 pounds heavier than my avatar since it was taken during a mock pre-contest diet. My stuff is 300mg/ml but from what I've read there's a little waste, otherwise I could potentially run at 300 a week for 10 weeks.
Is just take everything in and do what is best. You will gain on 300. It's all advice and besides. You have forever to experiment with this stuff. Regardless I think you'll love it.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Is just take everything in and do what is best. You will gain on 300. It's all advice and besides. You have forever to experiment with this stuff. Regardless I think you'll love it.
Thanks for all the posts. You mentioned wanting to be leaner when you first started, what BF % are you talking? My last consideration was just that, where I should be when I start (Well, how lean that is).

rabz

rabz

Awards
I was around 16.5% when I first cycled. I would have preferred 10-12%. Live and learn lol. I'm 14 pounds heavier and same percentage now so I'm still happy.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I love how everyone thinks their own opinion is the freaking gospel. I will say people may cruise at 250/week, but if you actually have a script from a doc for a trt dose of 250/week you have prob found a pretty sweet anti-aging clinic, it is not the norm.

Op, I have cut, recomped, and lean bulked. And I have to say imo opinion lean bulking is the best, so imo 10-12% (or less) is best, but at or below 15% is good.

Edit: and you can make gains at 300, especially if your natty test level is south of 600.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I love how everyone thinks their own opinion is the freaking gospel. I will say people may cruise at 250/week, but if you actually have a script from a doc for a trt dose of 250/week you have prob found a pretty sweet anti-aging clinic, it is not the norm.

Op, I have cut, recomped, and lean bulked. And I have to say imo opinion lean bulking is the best, so imo 10-12% (or less) is best, but at or below 15% is good.

Edit: and you can make gains at 300, especially if your natty test level is south of 600.
I don't think my "opinion" is the gospel, but I think the known fact of science that 250-300mg of test per week for a beginner with a 500 test level being exponentially more effective than sitting at "500".... is as close to gospel as you are gonna get in this business. You pretty much said so yourself. Opinion might be more along the lines of you need 500-750mg for your first test cycle, a bad opinion, but an opinion....Its a marathon not a race, plenty of time to do cycles of 300mg....then 400mg....then 500mg....then more if you feel the need as you move along.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established

A dose of 250 a week for TRT is simply an abuse,you can call it therapy if you want,but that is cycling.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I don't think my "opinion" is the gospel, but I think the known fact of science that 250-300mg of test per week for a beginner with a 500 test level being exponentially more effective than sitting at "500".... is as close to gospel as you are gonna get in this business. You pretty much said so yourself. Opinion might be more along the lines of you need 500-750mg for your first test cycle, a bad opinion, but an opinion....Its a marathon not a race, plenty of time to do cycles of 300mg....then 400mg....then 500mg....then more if you feel the need as you move along.
I actually agree with you, I was referring to the opinion that a cycle should be 500mg of test per week or nothing.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
A dose of 250 a week for TRT is simply an abuse,you can call it therapy if you want,but that is cycling.
That is what I meant, people will cruise or self-prescribe a dose that big, but a normal doc wouldn't. Damn I need to be more clear and concise in my posts.

Reactions: SPS
AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I actually agree with you, I was referring to the opinion that a cycle should be 500mg of test per week or nothing.
I figured that much, reason for referencing you agreeing with the basic premise of the whole 250-300mg dosage. I guess I was just restating "my case", and assigning scientific fact status to it? :D