blood pressure question?

Cold

Active Member
Hey guys, I had my blood pressure taken today at walmart. It came out at 149/77. I know my systollic(sp) number is a little high. Should I be concerned about this?
 
Not if it's taken at Wal-mart. Go to hospital they'll check it for you for free, then if it's high you should be concerned.
 
Yeah, but a friend of mine who's bigger than me took his, and it came out normal.
 
Will do. Thanks guys. Maybe I should go ahead and start taking some hawthorne berry extract just incase.
 
Anything can make your BP high. Take it a few more times on different days, and relax while you do it. The systolic has almost been considered the important number, but now they're beginning to count the diastolic as the most important.
 
Yeah that's what I thought. It's been a little while since I took anatomy an physiology, so I wasn't exactly sure. Anways, here's a nother question for the guys that have blood pressures issues and use AAS. How do you keep your blood pressure under control?
 
Search "blood pressure" there were few big threads.
Hawthorn berry, celery seed, Twinlab "blood pressure control"
 
Cold, I would recommend going and buying a good home blood press. machine and ck. it on a regular basis and get an idea of your b.p. average, ESPECIALLY if u r considering using any AAS, B.P. is nothing to play with at any age.......
 
Thanks for the help guys. I'll look into those supplements. Also, I forgot to mention that I haven't been doing much cardio lately. I think that If I get back to doing cardio 30 min for 3 times a week, and some hawthorne berry should do the trick. I've got a relative that's an RN, so I'll have her take my bp.

I figured I should also mention that high bp, and heart disease runs in my family. Not good.....
 
Back
Top