Bloated like a balloon advice

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Hey y’all. Been on a Test E blast 250mg E3D for about 5w out 16w. Usually cruise around 100mg E3D. Did bloods prior to blast and I was taking .5 adex once weekly on Wednesday and it had my E2 Sensitive at about 15 which I was told is really low. I’ve kept the adex the same expecting the cycle to raise my E2 anyway. Last weekend went on vaca and had a bit of a binge weekend. Since then been bloated to all hell mostly in my lower stomach. Usually after a binge a few days of diet will drop the excess weight off but nothing has really changed much. What would u guys recommend I do? I drink 1 gal and a half of water a day. I have no other estro sides. I really wanna shed the water I look and feel like a balloon.
Stats: 6’2” 237lbs 610/402/685
28 y/o
History: Been cycling on and off since 25 and been blast and cruising since about 26-27
Diet: Maintenance calories with a reverse dieting approach
Training: Powerlifting off season style training so lots of bodybuilding work too

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your body fat? Honest answer please sir :)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would suggest adding a SERM like Nolvadex to the mix. Like 10mg a day would get rid of the moon face and bloating you're experiencing from the excess strogen conversion from testosterone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your 5 weeks into a blast at a moderate test dose (which with your cycling history we can assume you’ve used before). You don’t mention any orals so we assume it’s a test only blast.

your e was lowish coming in and you’ve no other estro side, the bloating only occurred after 4 weeks and a binge weekend.

to me it makes no sense that it’s estro related. I wouldn’t take anything to reduce estrogen personally.

it sounds more gut/diet related to me.

personally I would do a 24 hour fast to clear everything out and then do a few days very basic foods (chicken, white rice, some bland veg) to let the gut reset.

gut issues can cause bloating (really common) so it’s likely you just upset the balance last weekend more than normal.

just my thoughts anyway bro. Hope you get it sorted

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your 5 weeks into a blast at a moderate test dose (which with your cycling history we can assume you’ve used before). You don’t mention any orals so we assume it’s a test only blast.

your e was lowish coming in and you’ve no other estro side, the bloating only occurred after 4 weeks and a binge weekend.

to me it makes no sense that it’s estro related. I wouldn’t take anything to reduce estrogen personally.

it sounds more gut/diet related to me.

personally I would do a 24 hour fast to clear everything out and then do a few days very basic foods (chicken, white rice, some bland veg) to let the gut reset.

gut issues can cause bloating (really common) so it’s likely you just upset the balance last weekend more than normal.

just my thoughts anyway bro. Hope you get it sorted

I didn't think about a fast.
Very good recommendation IMO.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have confirmed IBS and only two things bloat me like you described. High E2 and eating a trigger food. If you were on holiday you may have eaten something causing the issues. If it's E2 related you can up the A-dex or wait until it all settles out. There's always a transition period.