Blind's First Log. PES Erase Pro + Alphamine + D-Pol

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Hey guys, Im currently (Week 2, Day 1) 201.5lb and looking to cut/recomp my body. I am 23 years old but had hit a plateau and wanted to give some of these supplements a try. PES had an awesome insider deal which I decided to jump on, which was a free bottle of Erase Pro and GMS with a purchase of Enhanced. I have decided to run Erase Pro, Alphamine and D-Pol. This is my first time taking each one of these products but have heard great things. I had gotten a bottle of Erase Pro a week before I got the alphamine and d-pol. I coulnd't wait to start so I did Week 1 with just Erase Pro. I normally do track my calories but am thinking about taking a break from that and just eating real clean. I do always keep a mental figure to make sure I get enough protein everyday tho. I will lay an outline of my typical diet later below.

I should be getting another bottle of Erase Pro anytime in the mail through the PES insider deal (If someone from pes could help me get a confirmation from promo@pes, Id really appreciate it). I only have gotten a 4 week supply of D-pol as I am not sure if I am going to go with D-Pol again or try something cheaper. During these weeks I will also be taking Orange Triad, Orange OxiMega, Cellucor COR-Performance Creatine, USPLabs Modern BCAA+, CLA with meals, whey and ZMA. For my preworkouts, I have two tubs of enhanced, some hemavol, some no-explode and some og jacked. I will try out different ones with alphamine and see which mix i like the best.

Week 1: Erase
Pro
Week 2: Erase Pro + D-pol + Alphamine
Week 3: Erase Pro + D-pol + Alphamine
Week 4: Erase Pro + D-pol + Alphamine
Week 5: Erase Pro + D-pol + Alphamine
Week 6: Erase Pro + D-pol/Bulk DAA + Alphamine
Week 7: Erase Pro + D-pol/Bulk DAA + Alphamine
Week 8: Erase Pro + D-pol/Bulk DAA + Alphamine
Week 9:
D-pol/Bulk DAA + Alphamine

Typical Diet: (Very similar to Kris Gethin's plan on bb
)
Meal 1-5 Egg Whites + 1/2 Cup Oats
Meal 2-Lean Steak + 1 Cup Brown Rice
Meal 3-Chicken + Half a Sweet Potato + 1 Cup Broccoli
Meal 4-Fish + 1 Cup Brown Rice + 1 Cup Broccoli
Meal 5-Chicken + Half a Sweet Potato +1 Cup Broccoli
Meal 6-Lean Steak +Broccoli
Snack- 2-3 scoops Whey Protein

For my lifting during these weeks I will be continuing my 5 day split.
Monday – Chest & Calves
Tuesday – Back & Abs
Thursday – Shoulders & Hams
Friday – Quads & Abs
Saturday – Arms
People had suggested HIIT for cardio so I will try doing 20min on my off days, so that would be twice a week.

Attachments

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Week 2, Day 1: Weight 201.5lb

Took 1 EP when I woke up. D-Pol and Alphamine came in the mail today, about an hour before I was going to head to the gym so I decided to take D-Pol as soon as I got the package (was about 20 min after I had a meal and taken my Orange Triad). I waited about another 30 min and then had two scoops of Alphamine, 1 scoop of hemavol and 2 scoops of the cellucor creatine. That was for sure my mistake, I should have def started out with only 1 scoop of alphamine. As a result, I couldn't even finish my workout today because I felt so nauseous. Had a horrible workout but it was my fault. lesson learned.

Flat Bench Press:
Bar x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8
205 x 4
205 x 4
205 x 4
205 x 3

Incline Bench Press:
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 6

Chest Fly (Machine):
165 x 8
165 x 8
165 x 8

Vertical Press (Machine):
105 x 15
105 x 12
105 x 10

As the day went on, I did start feeling alot better. Looking forward to tomorrow and a much better workout.

SPLocal

Awards
I've had great experiences with Alphamine and Erase Pro; moderate your Alphamine dose to accommodate your PWO stimulant intake when applicable.
I second the HIIT bouts, I ran a recomp stack with Anabeta Elite and Alphamine with a roughly 200-300kcal deficit and manged to retain and make strength gains. What sort of modifications are you making to your caloric intake?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Very interested in how this stack turns out for you. I have some ep that I got from the deal as well as some dpol from the stack sale. Never tried alphamine but I've read great things about it.

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Week 2, Day 2: Weight 201.1lb

Had a few non-related things that kept me up late last night so I didn't get enough sleep. Despite that, I still had a good workout. Took 2 scoop of Alphamine as soon as I woke up. About 30min later had a capsule of Erase Pro with breakfast. Took D-pol and creatine for my preworkout about 30 min after that. Decided to finish yesterday's workout and do back today. Will do abs along with HIIT tomorrow.

Dumbbell Single Leg Calf Raise:
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

Seated Calf Raise:
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 15

Leg Press Calf Raise:
225 x 20
225 x 20

Pull-ups: