Blend CBD GO. @straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CBD GO
Blend spectrum CBD.
contain plant-derived ingredients with recognized health benefits for mental acuity, physical performance, and inflammation. These botanicals are combined with pure CBD extract to provide you with some of the safest, most effective CBD products in existence.
All of our CBD products formulated with the purest CO2-extracted hemp in the industry. All of our CBD products are 100% free of unwanted solvents, chemical residue, pesticides, and harmful additives. Our third-party certificates of analysis prove it.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified. Every batch of CBD oils, supplements, are backed by a third-party certificate of analysis verifying their quality and consistency. We guarantee 100% control of quality — all of our CBD products are Good Manufacturing Practice certified.!
Isn’t it time to make the change and feel the difference.

https://straightupkratom.com/
Apply MACE20 for 20% off your order.
Free shipping on orders over $100.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry yesterday had gone to the eye Dr. Kinda late didn't finish up until about 2pm. Still had to get to work by 3. Eyes were dilated and vision was messed up for a few hrs.. So I held off on the CBD Go.
Day 2,
Took 1ml again.
Really gives you a nice upbeat feeling. Didn't notice any of my normal pains. I Become very interactive with everyone.
Sense of clarity, enhanced awareness. Last a few hrs and slowly tapered off. Tomorrow. I will try 1ml X2 and report The effects. Right now I'm really digging this. No caffeine type of feel to it. Really smooth. Taste is a slight mint flavor. Not a strong taste at all. I really like the mental boost. Overall so far it just makes you feel really good and def is helping with some aches and pains.