Blasting and Cruising

guoshuang

Awards
anybody willing to explain blasting and cruising? Compounds used etc

BobDigital

Awards
anybody willing to explain blasting and cruising? Compounds used etc
"Blast and cruise" is basically alternating between a full-on "cycle" and TRT, whereas traditionally people would just run a cycle and then do PCT (post-cycle therapy) and get entirely off of anabolics.

A blast (or a cycle, for that matter) can consist of high dosages of test or test plus other compounds (other testosterone-based anabolics, 19-nors, DHT-derivatives, etc.). It's not a hard line, but I'd say most people consider a cruise to be TRT-level doses of test (i.e. 100-300mg weekly) and mayyyyyybe low dose deca. Probably nothing else would qualify.

guoshuang

Awards
"Blast and cruise" is basically alternating between a full-on "cycle" and TRT, whereas traditionally people would just run a cycle and then do PCT (post-cycle therapy) and get entirely off of anabolics.

A blast (or a cycle, for that matter) can consist of high dosages of test or test plus other compounds (other testosterone-based anabolics, 19-nors, DHT-derivatives, etc.). It's not a hard line, but I'd say most people consider a cruise to be TRT-level doses of test (i.e. 100-300mg weekly) and mayyyyyybe low dose deca. Probably nothing else would qualify.
I heard from others that they do low dose test and primo for cruise, some also add in hcg. why deca as it may cause ED. Whats your thoughts on this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you cruise on any compound other then testosterone your just making excuses to use steroids year round and never come off cycle. You can cruise on anything you want but it's not healthy. Adding 200mg of deca or primo or whatever to your cruise is still a steroid cycle.

If you wanna do it correctly you cruise on trt. A legit trt dose that keeps your testosterone levels within the normal range and you health markers in range.

I would rather see someone cruise on 600mg of testosterone then add 200 primo to your trt because even 200 primo will eventually screw up your bloodwork worse then a big dose of testosterone. Now I'm sure some ppl can maintain great health markers on a little primo. But primo still has more health risks then testosterone. The majority of people (not everyone) who regularly do blood work work will see this.

Cruise just means a lower dose then your cycle, but if your on more then trt then your cruise is still a cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just using primo as a example. Testosterone is what we make in our body. We don't make primo or deca or anavar ect.

guoshuang

Awards
For cruise should you go get real prescribed trt at hypogonadic status or just use underground labs test but a trt dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For cruise should you go get real prescribed trt at hypogonadic status or just use underground labs test but a trt dose
Test is test. If your ugl testosterone is made properly then there is no difference between that and testosterone from a Dr. It's the same thing.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When he said “TRT”, he just means taking a minimal amount of test to try to get healthy between cycles. It has nothing to do with seeing a doctor, necessarily.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, op.... The entire point of a cruise is to stay healthy and get your numbers in range and then stay there. But in the bodybuilding world many people are not concerned with there health, they want more gains. So they justify taking drugs at lower doses and calling it a cruise so they can keep more gains. There using drugs as a crutch because they don't know how to build or maintain muscle without steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, the more drugs you cruise on the more drugs you need when you cycle. A guy cruising on 150 test only will see a significant difference when he goes to 600 testonly

A guy cruising on 300 test and some deca or primo will get nothing out of 600 test only

BobDigital

Awards
I heard from others that they do low dose test and primo for cruise, some also add in hcg. why deca as it may cause ED. Whats your thoughts on this?
HCG isn't used for its anabolic properties; it's used to maintain/restart testicular function while on or after taking testosterone.

People sometimes run low-dose deca on cruise because of its joint lubricating properties; it has also been shown to increase collagen synthesis, so it can help with ligament/tendon repair.

As far as the ED, I only know of that happening when people either A) didn't use a testosterone base at all or B) didn't use a large enough testosterone base. I think (at least) 2:1 test:deca is considered to be the surest ratio to avoid the dreaded "deca dick".

On that topic (and I'll leave it to the more knowledgeable members to confirm), I don't think the ED is unique to deca; I believe it really applies to any anabolic that shuts down your natural testosterone production without replacing it. If you don't provide an adequate testosterone base and you don't produce testosterone naturally, you don't have anything that can convert to DHT (that's how DHT is created in the body - conversion from testosterone) and DHT is a required ingredient in making a boner haha. There may be more to it than that, but it's my admittedly basic understanding.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
HCG isn't used for its anabolic properties; it's used to maintain/restart testicular function while on or after taking testosterone.

People sometimes run low-dose deca on cruise because of its joint lubricating properties; it has also been shown to increase collagen synthesis, so it can help with ligament/tendon repair.

As far as the ED, I only know of that happening when people either A) didn't use a testosterone base at all or B) didn't use a large enough testosterone base. I think (at least) 2:1 test:deca is considered to be the surest ratio to avoid the dreaded "deca dick".

On that topic (and I'll leave it to the more knowledgeable members to confirm), I don't think the ED is unique to deca; I believe it really applies to any anabolic that shuts down your natural testosterone production without replacing it. If you don't provide an adequate testosterone base and you don't produce testosterone naturally, you don't have anything that can convert to DHT (that's how DHT is created in the body - conversion from testosterone) and DHT is a required ingredient in making a boner haha. There may be more to it than that, but it's my admittedly basic understanding.

ED from deca can also happen from using too much testosterone. Thats why the old school guys did high dose deca only cycles. You eliminate the e2 conversion by removing the testosterone, then you run deca or EQ at a higher dose till you get enough e1 to maintain the needed functions of estrogen. There a lot ov variables that control how all these things work.

You want enough estrogen to maintain functions but not so much estrogen that it increases prolactin

On that topic (and I'll leave it to the more knowledgeable members to confirm), I don't think the ED is unique to deca; I believe it really applies to any anabolic that shuts down your natural testosterone production without replacing it. If you don't provide an adequate testosterone base and you don't produce testosterone naturally, you don't have anything that can convert to DHT (that's how DHT is created in the body - conversion from testosterone) and DHT is a required ingredient in making a boner haha. There may be more to it than that, but it's my admitDtedly basic understanding.
Deca dick or ED from deca is a different animal and there's not a exact science to why it happens. With deca, for some ppl it's a mater of needing a higher dose of testosterone. But there's also something unique to deca where sometimes it's the testosterone causing the ED. Some ppl can remedy this by NOT using testosterone and using more deca. The elevated e2 from testosterone can cause prolactin issues. So some ppl will eliminate testosterone so there's no e2. Then they run a significantly higher dose of deca so they get enough e1 to take care of there estrogen needs and the will not suffer from ED.

There's a lot to it and no1 fully understands it so I'm also going to stop talking about it. But with deca it seems you either need a lot of test while keeping estrogen in check, or you eliminate e2 and make sure you get enough e1 to replace it.

There's also some theories on DHN conversion and using DHT to counter DHN and blah blah blah.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A “cruise” is a period of significantly reduced steroid use that helps reduce & ideally shed accumulated health stress from “blasting” larger amounts of androgens.

Sometimes you will see more drastic disparities, like cruising at something you might see prescribed for TRT and then using grams of gear at peak, and sometimes the gap will be much tighter, like someone who stays on 5-600mg AAS/wk and only doubles it periodically. Sometimes cruises will be VERY high, but might still represent a significant break. Someone using 4 grams of AAS weekly may cruise on something many other would consider a pretty hot cycle.

It’s not inherently more or less healthy - doses generally make the poison, and people do a lot of things in this world without as much interest in their health as other goals. Generally, the idea is to retain more strength or size than coming off completely, while not staying at peak exposure levels to mitigate some of the damage.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you cruise on any compound other then testosterone your just making excuses to use steroids year round and never come off cycle. You can cruise on anything you want but it's not healthy. Adding 200mg of deca or primo or whatever to your cruise is still a steroid cycle.

If you wanna do it correctly you cruise on trt. A legit trt dose that keeps your testosterone levels within the normal range and you health markers in range.

I would rather see someone cruise on 600mg of testosterone then add 200 primo to your trt because even 200 primo will eventually screw up your bloodwork worse then a big dose of testosterone. Now I'm sure some ppl can maintain great health markers on a little primo. But primo still has more health risks then testosterone. The majority of people (not everyone) who regularly do blood work work will see this.

Cruise just means a lower dose then your cycle, but if your on more then trt then your cruise is still a cycle
I was under the impression that primo is fairly mild and the only real issue with it is that because it doesn't convert to estrogen and is a DHT derivative, it can have negative affects affecting the lipids panel assuming it's being run by itself as how most information on steroids are explained. But when running Primo with testosterone at a proper base where estrogen is not crashed, it shouldn't have an extremely negative affects on lipids according to some sources I follow plus a few anecdotal cases of people I know. What do you think of that? Or am I missing something

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was under the impression that primo is fairly mild and the only real issue with it is that because it doesn't convert to estrogen and is a DHT derivative, it can have negative affects affecting the lipids panel assuming it's being run by itself as how most information on steroids are explained. But when running Primo with testosterone at a proper base where estrogen is not crashed, it shouldn't have an extremely negative affects on lipids according to some sources I follow plus a few anecdotal cases of people I know. What do you think of that? Or am I missing something
All I can go by is what I have heard on this because I haven't seen the bloodwork. But there's lots of coaches at the moment who don't seem to be happy with the primo or masteron year round approach ppl are using because it screws up bloods. Also, all steroids have a effect on lipids. It's no because of estrogen. There's plenty of ppl who run cycles and everything is in check and lipids still get trashed. Anavar is notorious for this

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All I can go by is what I have heard on this because I haven't seen the bloodwork. But there's lots of coaches at the moment who don't seem to be happy with the primo or masteron year round approach ppl are using because it screws up bloods. Also, all steroids have a effect on lipids. It's no because of estrogen. There's plenty of ppl who run cycles and everything is in check and lipids still get trashed. Anavar is notorious for this
I think if you're going to run anything "long term" you need to check bloods as much as possible. If everything us in range then kep riding it but as soon as something gets out of range then its time for a change. It's still hard to wrap my head around the fact that you could technically run primo or mast or var for years on end as long as your bloods are good. Vigorous Steve was talking about how one of his clients is running a cycle going on 2 years because his bloods keep coming back in range. As much as I love gear there's something about that that just seems wrong to me

teamguy312

Awards
Interesting info, I often make the mistake of viewing primo as “very safe” while in reality, it’s a steroid taken often at a high dose and like @Smont said, we don’t naturally produce it like test. I am surprised by the fact that a high dose of test, like 500+ would be safer than 200mg or so of test and 200mg of primo. I worry a little too much at times, but I always have been concerned about my kidneys even though my markers are fine and high doses of test scare me a little bit especially if it’s for a long period, but I could be wrong. I know tren can be pretty bad for the kidneys, as can anavar based on some anecdotal evidence I’ve seen. I could be wrong though. I like the fact that primo is even administered to neonates in clinical settings (or used to be, not sure) and at fairly decent doses as well with no notable adverse reactions.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting info, I often make the mistake of viewing primo as “very safe” while in reality, it’s a steroid taken often at a high dose and like @Smont said, we don’t naturally produce it like test. I am surprised by the fact that a high dose of test, like 500+ would be safer than 200mg or so of test and 200mg of primo. I worry a little too much at times, but I always have been concerned about my kidneys even though my markers are fine and high doses of test scare me a little bit especially if it’s for a long period, but I could be wrong. I know tren can be pretty bad for the kidneys, as can anavar based on some anecdotal evidence I’ve seen. I could be wrong though. I like the fact that primo is even administered to neonates in clinical settings (or used to be, not sure) and at fairly decent doses as well with no notable adverse reactions.
The problem is moreso that we don't know a lot of the long term effects of most steroids in humans. Primo is considered to be one of the safest.

But we have actual human studies on testosterone in men. Most of them show no issues with testosterone some of these studies did 20 week cycles up to 600mg test without any problems. I believe there's one showing 1000mg up to a year and there were only some minor elevations in lipids and rbc, very manageable stuff.

We don't know what happens when someone takes other drugs at higher doses for extended periods months or years at a time.

But, if you occasionally get some bloodwork you can manage as you go and stay on top of things.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never tried primo. Always heard it was like the most faked AAS out there and you never really knew if you were getting primo or something else so I just never bothered with it. I may roll the dice though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never tried primo. Always heard it was like the most faked AAS out there and you never really knew if you were getting primo or something else so I just never bothered with it. I may roll the dice though.
Primo, var and gh Have always been the three most highly faked items because they're the most expensive. But they're really not that hard to source anymore, And the prices gone down, So if you have a reputable source that you've been using that carries one of those items It's highly unlikely they would risk their reputation for a couple bottles of fake primo or something like that. From what i've seen in the past maybe 2 years, All the reputable sources are carrying real primo realvar and real g h

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Primo, var and gh Have always been the three most highly faked items because they're the most expensive. But they're really not that hard to source anymore, And the prices gone down, So if you have a reputable source that you've been using that carries one of those items It's highly unlikely they would risk their reputation for a couple bottles of fake primo or something like that. From what i've seen in the past maybe 2 years, All the reputable sources are carrying real primo realvar and real g h
Yeah I've seen it being sold from some of my reliable sources. But it's definitely sold from far fewer sources than other AAS, so it's tough in the sense that I've never tried it before (don't know what to expect) and there are fewer UGLs making it for comparison, which is why I think I've been hesitant in the past. Something like var is often faked but many make and sell it, so I know if I'm using fake var at this point. But most likely I'll just cave in and try primo from a reliable source.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is actually one of the good things about gear being so readily available now is that there are so many ugl's that they don't fake or under dose anything because they'll be outta business within a week because word will spread so fast

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sure, especially if there involved with a forum. One bad batch and they loose hundreds of thousands
Yup that's why when that one op said his alpha pharma test was bunk most of us were like I don't think so bro..he had it tested and for sure it came back legit..he said he just wasn't being patient enough for it to kick I'm. I was just glad he actually came back on here to let us know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yup that's why when that one op said his alpha pharma test was bunk most of us were like I don't think so bro..he had it tested and for sure it came back legit..he said he just wasn't being patient enough for it to kick I'm. I was just glad he actually came back on here to let us know
My honest opinion, when someone is waiting for something to kick in or asking how long before xyz starts to work, Obviously there's exceptions to this but Those are the people who are always going to be disappointed because they don't know how to work eat they don't know how to make progress without The drugs.

It doesn't matter what your taking, it starts working as soon as it's in your bloodstream, e en eq and deca is working the first week And all orals are working the first day, literally within hours sometimes even within minutes if you chewed it up.

But if you don't know how to make progress natty or on trt and your waiting to "feel" it. That person is typically the one who ain't making any progress.

I know you know what I'm talking about, but the majority don't. They think yiu take gear, it makes yiu feel amped up and you start growing into a bodybuilder lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My honest opinion, when someone is waiting for something to kick in or asking how long before xyz starts to work, Obviously there's exceptions to this but Those are the people who are always going to be disappointed because they don't know how to work eat they don't know how to make progress without The drugs.

It doesn't matter what your taking, it starts working as soon as it's in your bloodstream, e en eq and deca is working the first week And all orals are working the first day, literally within hours sometimes even within minutes if you chewed it up.

But if you don't know how to make progress natty or on trt and your waiting to "feel" it. That person is typically the one who ain't making any progress.

I know you know what I'm talking about, but the majority don't. They think yiu take gear, it makes yiu feel amped up and you start growing into a bodybuilder lol
So true...I remember 2 guys specifically back in the day that they did their first shot of test ever and that day they were acting like morons in the gym..yelling and screaming, they asked me you don't feel it bro..I was like no and neither do you it doesn't even work that way wtf is the matter with you guys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They definitely still get faked. Smont that very source you are using, another guy here messaged me because he tried them, had good service, got their Var…and it tested out as Dbol. This was just the other week. He is sending the guy some test to make it right, but even if he didn’t intentionally do it his raws got screwed & he didn’t test them. This member also did a semi-quantitative test on the test e and that was dosed legit.

So you should not assume you won’t get fake/bunk stuff, especially the expensive things like primo/Var/halotestin. And mast can be low dose test prop sometimes I’ve seen from other sources.

teamguy312

Awards
They definitely still get faked. Smont that very source you are using, another guy here messaged me because he tried them, had good service, got their Var…and it tested out as Dbol. This was just the other week. He is sending the guy some test to make it right, but even if he didn’t intentionally do it his raws got screwed & he didn’t test them. This member also did a semi-quantitative test on the test e and that was dosed legit.

So you should not assume you won’t get fake/bunk stuff, especially the expensive things like primo/Var/halotestin. And mast can be low dose test prop sometimes I’ve seen from other sources.
I can attest to this, went through quite a few “reputable” sources that had been in business for a while and the var I got was bunk, as was some primo E that turned out to be test E. It’s definitely getting better now though it seems, I suppose it’s the better aviliavikity of raws and better prices, makes more sense to run a clean business now probably, thank god.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If the gear isint coming from a pharmacy then there's always a risk. I've seen the test and primo come back correct with this source, I don't know anyone who tested the var but even tho I'm upset, I'm not super surprised. I'd wager it was a supplier issue and the source didn't test his raws

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So often I see primo out of stock, so I imagine once it's back in stock they sell out very quick. Given the price I can see why some of these guys would be tempted to fake it. There's plenty of demand so an easy way to make cash. Short sighted as you can damage your reputation but I can certainly see the appeal to these companies.

Oral primo is usually in stock at the retailers who sell it but I would imagine those are faked just as much if not even more. And even though it's not really liver toxic, you'd need to pop a lot of pills given its low oral bioavailability which makes it even far more expensive with less results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So often I see primo out of stock, so I imagine once it's back in stock they sell out very quick. Given the price I can see why some of these guys would be tempted to fake it. There's plenty of demand so an easy way to make cash. Short sighted as you can damage your reputation but I can certainly see the appeal to these companies.

Oral primo is usually in stock at the retailers who sell it but I would imagine those are faked just as much if not even more. And even though it's not really liver toxic, you'd need to pop a lot of pills given its low oral bioavailability which makes it even far more expensive with less results.
And like you said, just the fact it’s going out of stock often means they’re probably getting new raws in often. And if they are trying to be competitive on pricing & it’s already selling well, they’re probably not always testing those new raws, and that’s how you end up with “Var” that’s Dbol even if there was no intention to screw the customer by the dealer.

Let alone blatantly just pulling a fast one, and this is a game of profit after all.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And like you said, just the fact it’s going out of stock often means they’re probably getting new raws in often. And if they are trying to be competitive on pricing & it’s already selling well, they’re probably not always testing those new raws, and that’s how you end up with “Var” that’s Dbol even if there was no intention to screw the customer by the dealer.

Let alone blatantly just pulling a fast one, and this is a game of profit after all.
I agree. I am not too worried about var because I have pretty good experience buying var from my sources and have used legit var so I know what to expect. But it's true that the raws can always be something else and it gets passed on without the consumer or middleman knowing it. Unlike var, primo I have no idea about. I've never used primo, so I don't know what to expect from it. And like I said, other than the oral version, it is so often out of stock that the likelihood of faking it increases and makes me more skeptical (even from my legit sources). Not saying this to discourage anyone... just saying this is the reason I have never tried it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as primo goes, the main reason I stay on it year round is mainly because of my general well being. I dropped my arimidex and now just use primo. I feel better than when I was using arimidex. Im also very sensitive to estrogen so when my e2 gets out of range I absolutely 100% feel it. No need for bloodwork as I've been on trt long enough and had enough bloods done to know when my estrogen is too high simply by how I feel. Now, with that being said, I've got 4 sources of primo. 1 is a TRT clinic who charges an arm and a leg for it, another is a guy who makes the stuff himself, another is a guy who gets it from a dude who makes it himself and then my last connection is my local gym bro. The trt clinic plus the two dudes who make it I've used all 3 of those primos and felt the same on all of them, the only time I didn't was when I ran out and my connections were dry so I had to hit up the gym bro for a bottle of Primo (the only cost me $50). I knew it was fake before using it but I used it anyway hoping it was a fluke and real. Did a shot and woke up the next morning with a super boner (most likely test prop) and I felt flushed and irritable the following days (how I feel when my e2 goes up) until I was able to get my sources again.

Now as far as health goes, bloodwork is key as we all know. My coach thinks that I'm not doing anything dangerous as he preps big huge guys for pro bodybuilding shows so in comparison what I'm doing probably ain't much. He was telling me low dose primo shouldn't mess with my bloods very much. I asked if 400mg is considered low and he said definitely don't do any more than 400. Also everyone reacts different so he recommended I do some labs anyway which I planned on. But I think 500 test 400primo and a teeny bit of GH is all I need. I been following his diet and training routine and im already looking better. People at the gym, work and even the local fair I went to today all been making comments about how I'm "jacked" and "swole". Anyway, I'm eating extremely clean now. Egg whites, lean ground beef, chicken breast, sweet potato and brown rice and a whole bunch of greens. Plus fish oils multivitamins cholesterol lipid complex, lemon juice olive oil honey acv drinks milk thistle nac etc etc you name it and solid cardio routine as well. When I get my bloods I don't expect my cholesterol to be perfect but it should be decent considering my diet training and supplements have been on point for about a month now. Gonna give it another month of this and then check the lipids

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as primo goes, the main reason I stay on it year round is mainly because of my general well being. I dropped my arimidex and now just use primo. I feel better than when I was using arimidex. Im also very sensitive to estrogen so when my e2 gets out of range I absolutely 100% feel it. No need for bloodwork as I've been on trt long enough and had enough bloods done to know when my estrogen is too high simply by how I feel. Now, with that being said, I've got 4 sources of primo. 1 is a TRT clinic who charges an arm and a leg for it, another is a guy who makes the stuff himself, another is a guy who gets it from a dude who makes it himself and then my last connection is my local gym bro. The trt clinic plus the two dudes who make it I've used all 3 of those primos and felt the same on all of them, the only time I didn't was when I ran out and my connections were dry so I had to hit up the gym bro for a bottle of Primo (the only cost me $50). I knew it was fake before using it but I used it anyway hoping it was a fluke and real. Did a shot and woke up the next morning with a super boner (most likely test prop) and I felt flushed and irritable the following days (how I feel when my e2 goes up) until I was able to get my sources again.

Now as far as health goes, bloodwork is key as we all know. My coach thinks that I'm not doing anything dangerous as he preps big huge guys for pro bodybuilding shows so in comparison what I'm doing probably ain't much. He was telling me low dose primo shouldn't mess with my bloods very much. I asked if 400mg is considered low and he said definitely don't do any more than 400. Also everyone reacts different so he recommended I do some labs anyway which I planned on. But I think 500 test 400primo and a teeny bit of GH is all I need. I been following his diet and training routine and im already looking better. People at the gym, work and even the local fair I went to today all been making comments about how I'm "jacked" and "swole". Anyway, I'm eating extremely clean now. Egg whites, lean ground beef, chicken breast, sweet potato and brown rice and a whole bunch of greens. Plus fish oils multivitamins cholesterol lipid complex, lemon juice olive oil honey acv drinks milk thistle nac etc etc you name it and solid cardio routine as well. When I get my bloods I don't expect my cholesterol to be perfect but it should be decent considering my diet training and supplements have been on point for about a month now. Gonna give it another month of this and then check the lipids
Yea it seems like you've got you're stack pretty much daied in now. I know it took you awhile and I know you're impatient, but atleast you recognize that, but now I think you should just roll with it and see how far it can take you. Keep it up bro!!