Blasting and Cruising(stacking)(questions) :)

uniifirex

Awards
I have been off for atleast 2 months now, properly pct'd ect.

I feel great, got to about 212, at around 14% bodyfat

I am currently cutting using clen/ketotifen, around 200 lbs 10% bodyfat.

Anyway on topic, im currently looking into blasting and cruising, and had a few questions regarding stacking and how cruising works

Im looking to idealy run around 12 weeks on 2 weeks off

1-12 750mg test E (EW)
1-10 EQ 400mg (EW)

12-14 Clom. @ 50mg (ED)
12-14 250mg test E (EW)

14-26 750mg test E (EW)
14-24 EQ 400mg(EW)

and so on until around 40 weeks im going to hop off take a few months off,

also including AI EOD dosing according to my bodys responses DURING ALL WEEKS( including cruising)

Does this sound reasonable? I've read a lot about how its much better than 4on2off and you'll preserve more and you dont need to taper up and adjust before you see gains, as they keep coming.

My question is- are stacking anabolics okay for a blast and cruise?
I wasnt able to find a thread on test/EQ with sufficient information and replies.

Please include anything im missing, as its 2am i might have missed out on things i will be doing.
Thanks in advance

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand the methodology/benefits to doing this. You aren't going to recover significantly in those 2 weeks off, why not run HCG throughout and just make it a 20-24 week cycle?

Also, how long was your previous cycle, how long was the pct? And it's been 2 months since you finished PCT or 2 months since you finished the cycle?

ManBeast

uniifirex

Awards
I really don't understand the methodology/benefits to doing this. You aren't going to recover significantly in those 2 weeks off, why not run HCG throughout and just make it a 20-24 week cycle?

Also, how long was your previous cycle, how long was the pct? And it's been 2 months since you finished PCT or 2 months since you finished the cycle?

ManBeast
more on time less off time, and not having to ramp up those 4-5weeks every cycle, read more benefits than i did negatives.
also forgot to include HCG, was thinking 200iu E3d?

last, 16 weeks ish, 5 week pct

would say end of december i was done

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I still see no point to the off time if you are hopping back on without a real pct/recovery.

ManBeast