Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

any1 took this back in the day and remember what it is ?
was a diff form of formestane that supposedly worked in a pill form
This was the greatest supplement I ever took and I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was quite unimpressive. Atd, 6oxo, and bromo were better at the time.
remember 6oxo extreme?

i think PA was 1st to bring trans res to market?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember all these!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
remember 6oxo extreme?

i think PA was 1st to bring trans res to market?
I dont think I ever tried that one. I do still have some BN 6oxo though. Mixed it up in a trandermal with formestane and test base last year... whew, the pre workout boost was dangerous for my old man joints!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think I ever tried that one. I do still have some BN 6oxo though. Mixed it up in a trandermal with formestane and test base last year... whew, the pre workout boost was dangerous for my old man joints!
lol...i think all of us experimented with adding bulk ingredients to E-FORM---better days :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was the active compound in this before they made it just a bottle of plain DHEA?
I do not remember ???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was just gonna post this .. this is the new m1-d which was basically dhea and LG was reporting gains of 15-20lbs and then when pple started questioning it LG changed it to .. take it on your cycle to help out libido

classic LG stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was the active compound in this before they made it just a bottle of plain DHEA?
i think the super old was m1t (before it was banned) and then changed it to dhea/epi andro

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

these 2 were the OG pct products .. back then we didnt had the luxury of what we have today for natural muscle builders .. but i remember GNC used to push novedex heavy for PCT ..wether you took superdrol or trenadrol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methylclostebol/Mbol/Mag is a great compound. Best designer there was for size/strength if you didn’t want to deal with a lot of sides. A terrific compromise in rewards/risk, and definitely better than Halodrol for me.
agree .. what you think of epi-andro for 8 weeks and Mbol for last 6 weeks

i do love Mbol w/ epi .. but a lil harsher and more likely sides to come

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methylclostebol/Mbol/Mag is a great compound. Best designer there was for size/strength if you didn’t want to deal with a lot of sides. A terrific compromise in rewards/risk, and definitely better than Halodrol for me.
agree .. what you think of epi-andro for 8 weeks and Mbol for last 6 weeks

i do love Mbol w/ epi .. but a lil harsher and more likely sides to come

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An OG bottle of Gaspari Detonate….with price tag of $800 ! on the bay…WTF was in that?
N,N-Dimethylamphetamine (N,N-DMA)....analog of methamphetamine. Stuff was so good ha, literally was just never ever hungry...was the best supplement for cutting. That same listing used to be $999

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
N,N-Dimethylamphetamine (N,N-DMA)....analog of methamphetamine. Stuff was so good ha, literally was just never ever hungry...was the best supplement for cutting. That same listing used to be $999

Huh? I have two sealed I should sell. I wonder if they get the $800.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh? I have two sealed I should sell. I wonder if they get the $800.
Yeah man lol, stuff is like gold. I would even consider an even swap for my rare Vein Nutrition Bloodshot pre lol that I'm clinging onto. I personally would never ever pay $1k, let alone $800 for a supplement....I better look like Ramy in weeks for that price ha.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man lol, stuff is like gold. I would even consider an even swap for my rare Vein Nutrition Bloodshot pre lol that I'm clinging onto. I personally would never ever pay $1k, let alone $800 for a supplement....I better look like Ramy in weeks for that price ha.
I seriously don't need it. I also have two sealed bottles of Stim-X. In total, paid $40 for 2 OG Detonate and 2 Stim-X. If I could get like $3k+ for that stuff, wow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn’t brawn p mag the same as there hdrol?
no its different .. they confirmed that they had made a mistake on the label

i think someone here had a thread going and got respond back from brawn owner and they corrected it on the website/label

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously don't need it. I also have two sealed bottles of Stim-X. In total, paid $40 for 2 OG Detonate and 2 Stim-X. If I could get like $3k+ for that stuff, wow.
Yup that guy has sold 2 of them for $800, just crazy but good for him/her.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's interesting. Brawn P-Mag still readily available in EU. I've been planning to give Halodrol a whirl for some time now, but been wanting to use up my stash before hording more stuff. May need to try to find some more info on the P-Mag.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is it just me or did anyone else think that the sample packs of stim x were much stronger than the bottles?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is it just me or did anyone else think that the sample packs of stim x were much stronger than the bottles?
Back then there were definitely a few (at least) products whose pre-release, or Beta batches were Not the same as the released product.