Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

another OG co - Advance muscle science were very innovative putting it out in Liquid and RD tabs .. one of the co that mainly focused on andro's
I took their 1 andro liquid it was actually pretty good...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still have a bottle of original DCP.
View attachment 206192
Genomyx was pretty innovative for back in the day. It was sad when they sold.

No pics, but AX Stimulant X brings back the nostalgia! And anyone remember (now we're really going back) Pinnacle Andro Poppers? I recall first seeing that at a friend's house who's brother was into working out - dude was the biggest Asian I had ever seen at that time, before I really found the bodybuilding scene.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
enteresting story on that... it was pine pollen ... the same thing more or less that sns sells stand alone today. It was not what we call 3AD today which is a PH.. above pictured=not so much.
oh really .. i know pine pollen is amazing but damn those lying asss logs

i never took it just thought it was unique for them to bring it out

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh really .. i know pine pollen is amazing but damn those lying asss logs

i never took it just thought it was unique for them to bring it out
another fun fact about pine pollen= thats were OG androstenedione was "mined" from or isolated from if u will.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would you stack Dplex w/ epiandro OR Protodrol w/ epiandro ???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is so awesome and nostalgic! Appreciate everyone’s input; what a blast.

would you stack Dplex w/ epiandro OR Protodrol w/ epiandro ???
I actually did stack D-plex with Epiandro.

I was on 100mg of OL’s The One, 1,200mg OL Epiandro, ~1g & 600mg respectively of Androfactory 4Andro & 19-nor Andro, 50mg Celtic Labs Superdiol, 20mg OL DMZ at a strongman contest in the beginning of 2019. Also on 750mcg of Medfit RX Mtren nasal spray that day.

Blew my bicep tendon clean off the bone trying to warm up for second event

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is so awesome and nostalgic! Appreciate everyone’s input; what a blast.

I actually did stack D-plex with Epiandro.

I was on 100mg of OL’s The One, 1,200mg OL Epiandro, ~1g & 600mg respectively of Androfactory 4Andro & 19-nor Andro, 50mg Celtic Labs Superdiol, 20mg OL DMZ at a strongman contest in the beginning of 2019. Also on 750mcg of Medfit RX Mtren nasal spray that day.

Blew my bicep tendon clean off the bone trying to warm up for second event
thats too hardcore for me

i would do epi plex - stano for 8 weeks and dplex for last 6 weeks

Bridge set up
Stano Plex 600/600/600/600/600/900/900/900 (maybe stay 600)
D plex 0/0/50/50/75/75/100/100

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thats too hardcore for me

i would do epi plex - stano for 8 weeks and dplex for last 6 weeks

Bridge set up
Stano Plex 600/600/600/600/600/900/900/900 (maybe stay 600)
D plex 0/0/50/50/75/75/100/100
Throw 75mg of hdrol in the mix

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Throw 75mg of hdrol in the mix
no no noooo .. i told myself i wouldnt do anything above epi andro and finally grew balls for dplex thanks to this thread lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
no no noooo .. i told myself i wouldnt do anything above epi andro and finally grew balls for dplex thanks to this thread lol
Dplex is milder (but wayyyyy better) than epiandro man. They’re kinda fulfilling similar roles - you aren’t going to notice much anabolism stacking those 2. Stacking Dplex with 1andro or LGD makes a lot more sense.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
enteresting story on that... it was pine pollen ... the same thing more or less that sns sells stand alone today. It was not what we call 3AD today which is a PH.. above pictured=not so much.
That’s wild… I took this in 2009 during my first deployment, thinking it was a prohormone haha. I had no idea it was pine pollen.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dplex is milder (but wayyyyy better) than epiandro man. They’re kinda fulfilling similar roles - you aren’t going to notice much anabolism stacking those 2. Stacking Dplex with 1andro or LGD makes a lot more sense.
Yup that’s what I’m looking for kinda more mild stack and not too much anabolism .. can get almost anything but chose not to go that route again lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crack in a bottle to me.
Lol I always loved bsn labels over muscle tech & gaspari back in the day

Those shiny red always gets me

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kind of had a carbonated taste to it.
It had citric acid and sodium bicarbonate, so it basically was carbonated. I remember the first time I made it and shook my shaker cup real good….that’s when I saw the warning on the bottle not to shake it. I thought “how bad could it be?” and decided to try and pry the top up really carefully…
That was a mistake.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I called it NO Explode out the ass, and SuperDump. Not that they were bad products just made me have to take a pre workout emergency crap.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What was in superpump that you always made sure a toilet was within 100 feet of workout? Because nothing today does that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_9757.JPG

This one was my very first one ..in fruit punch flavor .. had over 100+ ingridents I think

Back then anything woulda worked for first time .. even just water I think would be better now

After trying this I joined AM and had the NP bulk pre stack .. I think it was cut malate, cee and something else for like $25

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What was in superpump that you always made sure a toilet was within 100 feet of workout? Because nothing today does that
I think the sodium bicarbonate... dude that stuff made you emergency dump.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 206419

This one was my very first one ..in fruit punch flavor .. had over 100+ ingridents I think

Back then anything woulda worked for first time .. even just water I think would be better now

After trying this I joined AM and had the NP bulk pre stack .. I think it was cut malate, cee and something else for like $25
Good memories on nano vapor.

Also, M1T was terrific (in an awful way). 20mg of that and I would just blow up in 2 weeks. Sides were just awful, but boy that stuff would give you a deep reserve of 1-rep strength.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That old AX 3ad log was the worst BS ever. Embarrassing for the community all frothing at the mouth
I didn’t follow much but yea believe it

AX was kinda like muscletech .. good amount of pple pushing & hyping basic stuff that would sell for $50 ( creatine & sugar )

But if I can rewind times, would def save up some hyperdrol x2 ( I think it was tested to have some halo in it lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That old AX 3ad log was the worst BS ever. Embarrassing for the community all frothing at the mouth
How about those usplabs prime logs ??

Reps/sponspered logs putting on 10-15lbs on special tribulus product ?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

not too old of a supplement but people def loved this .. i think it had traces of some drol in it lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hyperdrol x2 was awesome. I totally believe your suggestion that it had halodrol in it.

Crazy that it enhanced libido. Maybe there was something else on there too... like androsterone or whatever was in mmv2

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought like ten bottles of this at one time. This stuff was wicked strong. Always gave me a pounding headache and blue vision. I wonder why.
Yep, and you couldn't breathe out your nose. So you'd have to balance it if a hot babe was coming over for you to answer the door with bloodshot eyes and breathing thru your mouth. lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This was a great mix and pple were blowing up on it
WET + DRY compound mix

15mg's Epistane/45mg's M14add, 60 caps

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This was a great mix and pple were blowing up on it
WET + DRY compound mix

15mg's Epistane/45mg's M14add, 60 caps
Dude I remember this whole line! Wow what a throwback. I need some m14add to add to my winter epistane blast now

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude I remember this whole line! Wow what a throwback. I need some m14add to add to my winter epistane blast now
HAHA your welcome

purus labs was sick .. great quality stuff .. although never ran it but knew some of the marketing staff and produced some nice stuff.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

old enough to remember this ?

EST also had a pre workout with this in it i think .. or was it something drol mixed in .. never took it but pple loved that and were stacking it with their drol run;s

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I miss Purus Labs. Came into the scene by the time they had just finished producing steroids. You could find some stuff, but it was already overpriced secondhand at that point and LGI had really taken over as the top dog producer.

LGI was terrific, so was Ironflex, and then along came Olympus Labs & Celtic Labs. That was probably the peak of the designer era. Superdrol & M1T were gone, but there was such a wide array of potent compounds at reasonable prices and Pure Oils had hit the scene and Trestolone was now on the market as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

old enough to remember this ?

EST also had a pre workout with this in it i think .. or was it something drol mixed in .. never took it but pple loved that and were stacking it with their drol run;s
Years ago (maybe 12?) GNC was selling something that sounded like this kind of product.
I think most guys just figured it was a scam, but whatever it really was kept quality muscle on me, and kept me Super Strong.
It came in a little red hard plastic "envelope", and was little pink tablets that looked like B-12.