Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That stuff made my BP go absolutely wild, worst response to any oral I’ve ever had once I brought it up to 32mg daily…lower down at 20-24, felt pretty decent.
I thought early batches had some Superdrol in them.

lanky

Awards
I guess I just don’t get many side effects because ultradrol was really mild for me and I went up to 40mgs with a few different brands on differently occasions. Through the years I have ran it like 3 times in a 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 structure.
same for me, i never got much out of ultradrol but i only tried it with maybe 2 bottles from the same brand. and 1 blister pack from IDS mass tabs back in 2006 or 2007. the green tablets, bought them the day they came out

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I guess I just don’t get many side effects because ultradrol was really mild for me and I went up to 40mgs with a few different brands on differently occasions. Through the years I have ran it like 3 times in a 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 structure.
Sounds like your body is really good at handling orals

lanky

Awards
i love this thread,,,,, its like the supplement version of antiques roadshow where the old times such as myself chime in and reminisce about downing massive amounts of PH's with a bottle of frutopia while reading the pages of muscle media 2000 where i think they had phone numbers you could call to order 1-test cyp from what i remember