Blast cruise pct

Bauers22

Awards
So I'm looking to end this cycle I'm on now then cruise for a few months blast cruise a few months then blast and end for awhile. Iv read mixed reviews. For pct I obviously need to run a hcg. Doses I have not yet figured out. Guys that swear to 2000iu every other day some guys say whoa no 250iu every other day. Iv also been told to run low doses during my cruise. I plan to run 150 test c a week and have test ran also to see if I'm too high. Also running clomid for 4 weeks and nolva for 8 weeks. Will only be running a AI if needed was told to run a low dose no matter what during hcg. .5 every other day. Will be getting bloods done throughout my cruise and after hcg then a after pct. guess my main question is what doses should I run for hcg. Should I do the normal 50 50 25 25 for clomid and do 40 mg for 4 weeks and 20mg for 4 weeks? Iv been reading quite a bit and everyone has a different opinion. I do realize some people are going to shun me because the possibly of shutting down hpta. I understand the risks in the but also see and upside instead of running 2 more cycles and having to pct each time. Thoughts opinions welcome.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm no expert on long cycles in fact I'm way afraid off perma-shutdown! I only know a few ppl to run long cruises year+ but they cruised into Low T, but they weren't smart about it either. I would go with 2x 6month cycles and PCT for 2 months fallowing each rather than the blast cruise. As for the HCG I have heard from real trainers that anything over 500iu e2d will desensitize the Leydig cells and cause more harm than good. You can dump high dose HCG for first 3 days but not sure if it matters

Bauers22

Awards
Basically really leaning toward 12 week cycle 18 week low dose like trt dose ( 100 150) then another 12 week cycle. Iv been reading up on hcg but still can't find a good dose and when to start it. I have read that staying on it for long periods can cause harm.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your original post is a cluster fuk of info, hard to understand.

Are you blasting and cruising currently and asking how to come off? Are you currently blast/cruise and want to take time off then go back? Please clarify with a better post. Thank you.

Bauers22

Awards
I'm almost done with this 12 week cycle. Was just going to cruise till my next cycle in winter then do the same thing spring and come off and be done for awhile. Basically wanting to know doses of hcg I should run. Wanting to know should I do the normal pct for clomid or nolva or up everything since I'll be shutting myself down for awhile. Looking for pointers on how to bring myself back
To normal after being on for almost a year total.