blast and cruise vs cycle??? whats your opinion?

rphash49

Awards
I cycle because if feel like it will give me a better chance of avoiding TRT.

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Blast and cruise is the way to go. Your never going to fully recover to what your test levels used to be after a few cycles. Low dose test year round and you will keep gains for the most part and dnt have to mess with pct as well

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand this....

When I use proper pct with a serm my test levels never fully recover? That is for a 37 year old cycling once maybe twice a year?
It is my understanding that once you start to cruise on test for an extended period of time, you are stuck on it the rest of your life????

Heck at my age it prolly won't be very long before I need it....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand this....

When I use proper pct with a serm my test levels never fully recover? That is for a 37 year old cycling once maybe twice a year?
It is my understanding that once you start to cruise on test for an extended period of time, you are stuck on it the rest of your life????

Heck at my age it prolly won't be very long before I need it....
Eh, Datbtrue has some interesting studies that indicate the young Leydig cells in the Testes actually perform a pause and resume after you come off a long bout of gear.

I'm not encouraging this because there is still much not understood about this subject. However, I think if u can minimize oxidative damage to the testes and also keep LH stimulated via a natural rythym, u might be able to run juice for years and jump back to normal.

If I did it all over again, I'd have avoided the gear and everything. Now that I'm here on TRT, I'm thinkin cruise w/ low frequent HCG dosing while taking key antioxidants year round. A years worth of TRT is $150-200 + ancillaries. It is far less troublesome than those stupid PH's and more healthier to boot.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that rarely happens if cycles and pct are done correctly.
Just keep playin with the fire...

You'll eventually get burned. If u dont ever get shutdown or near shutdown T levels as a result then count it a miracle, blessing and luck all tied up in a pretty bow.

That back and forth crap is harmful and confusing to the endocrine system.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fueledpassion

Thank you for you advice. Just out of curiosity could you give me your thoughts with this.

I love sd-10, with stano-200, I ran it last year with zero probs (no hair loss, quick pct with clomid). My boys were big and hanging low at the end of cycle, but I also understand you can be shut down still with your boys in order.

Just started another cycle. This time I'm running stano at 800 to 1000, lsat time I ran it at 600 all the way through...worried about the hair loss. Can I sleep at
night knowing the added dosage is ok? Not really prone to hair loss, but I am 37 and my fore head is starting to get some gainz hehe..

sd-10 10/10/10/10/10/10 maybe up to 8wks depend on how I feel
stano- started two weeks prior 600/600/800/800/1000/1000

Pct is clomid at 25/25/25/25/ <- I get as mean as a wet hornet on this **** that is why the low dose
erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
may get some daa

This is my second sd cycle with stano. I ran it at 10 about 6 months ago with out the stano and I struggled hard with my temper/moods. Quit at week 4...
Stano makes it easy mode for me. Recommended by another fine member here, (doc) worked just perfect just like he said.

wyatt_parrish

Awards
Erase pro is a no go in my opinion. Had blood results before and after using it and estro levels were unaffected

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you use in its place?

Felt great on it last time, thought it was doing its job :/

wyatt_parrish

Awards
I always used nolva and sometimes small dose adex for pct before deciding to go self prescribed trt. Shoulda used hcg but i never could get ahold of it lol

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
blast and cruise .. "if you want to look like a superhuman you have to have superhuman hormones" the guy that told me that is 5ft7 255lb 6%bf so I do what he says

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If on trt and you stay on top of bloods and support, blast and cruise is great. If you're not on trt, cycle and use hcg with the cycle.

Big Gains

Big Gains

Awards
Blast and cruise for me, but I am 40 and on TRT. If you continue to live this lifestyle, and cycle regularly, your test levels will inevitably drop. It's just part of the game. The more you cycle, and the older you get makes it even more difficult to recover. Something to consider for those that are younger and don't want to end up dependent on test for life

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Depends on your goals.. If your just into working out and what not cycle. No sense in risking the permanent damage that could come from blast and cruise.

If however your goal is to be a pro body builder. Blast and cruise. If you want a Sandow you might as well face that its gonna be a life long deal.