Blast and cruise numbers

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, what's your numbers when you blast?

Just did my blood, and I'm way up there but all my other numbers are good.

4246?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a pretty unspecific question lol. Everyone blasts with different compounds and doses. Everyone will also respond differently to different doses. Some people will only get a total test reading of 700ng/dl on 150mg test while other will get 1500ng/dl, for instance. 4246 is a pretty good number, depending on the dose of course though

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A silverback gorilla doesn’t even have that much test!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test cyp, I'm using 750 p/ week.

This is my first time at that dosage and when I got the voicemail from the dr office I freaked.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have to take a way higher AI dose than usual?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test cyp, I'm using 750 p/ week.

This is my first time at that dosage and when I got the voicemail from the dr office I freaked.
Nice. I wonder where I’m at. 150mg put me at 1498ng/dl. Currently on 600mg.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more test you have, the more estrogen you’ll have due to it aromatizing. Some people tend to not use ai’s with high dosed test, but that doesn’t mean that their estrogen isn’t sky high. I think everyone should tbh. High estrogen isn’t good, and neither is low estrogen.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I'm back down on trt I take 1 anastrozole 1mg tablet per week. That keeps me in the mid high twenties.

Since I have increased, I take two.
I didn't get to see the paperwork so I don't know exact numbers till my follow up. But the voicemail said all other numbers were normal. Cholesterol was low

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I'm back down on trt I take 1 anastrozole 1mg tablet per week. That keeps me in the mid high twenties.

Since I have increased, I take two.
I didn't get to see the paperwork so I don't know exact numbers till my follow up. But the voicemail said all other numbers were normal. Cholesterol was low
I’d be interested in seeing where all the lipids were at. I had my cholesterol tested on 600mg, but it didn’t include hdl and ldl.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk when my follow up is it may be a month or so but I'll come back here and update.