Bland Cholestasis....

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Opiates I don't think hurt the liver, but they are often spiked with Tylenol to keep people from abusing them (which is really bad for the liver)

AJH0816

Awards
Yah I was never the one popping the ***** 5 mg vics it was always the 80 mg OC's, hose clamp (works like a cheese grater) and made the fluffiest powder. From what I know intranasal administration of any water soluble drug doesn't get processed by the liver.

So, went to the ER. Body sucked up 2 bags of IV like it was no bodies business. All liver values came back fine and blood work came back fine, was released earlier this evening. Tail end of it? No idea.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Yah I was never the one popping the ***** 5 mg vics it was always the 80 mg OC's, hose clamp (works like a cheese grater) and made the fluffiest powder. From what I know intranasal administration of any water soluble drug doesn't get processed by the liver. So, went to the ER. Body sucked up 2 bags of IV like it was no bodies business. All liver values came back fine and blood work came back fine, was released earlier this evening. Tail end of it? No idea.
Well, at least you know you're okay.

AJH0816

Awards
Yeah believe me I am very thankful. The nurse was shocked at how fast I sucked up both bags of IV. Said I was grey when I came in. Now I'm just constipated as ****. Have shrunk considerably in the arms and just overall disgusted with the outcome of this cycle. My thinking was a 150 dollar cycle including pct, **** why not. Now I know why not. Also some news I did find out is when I was a newborn I was severely jaundiced if past medical history plays a roll. Hopefully in the line of work I am going into I'll be able to keep guys from making the same mistake I just made and trying to take the easiest cheapest cycle. If any of my buddies came to me asking about PH's I'd tell them to Dr shop before even thinking about stopping by the local mom and pop BB supply shop.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad everything worked. If you got anything from going to the ER at least you got piece of mind, and that's worth a lot.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont say it was aas. some herb supp off online... trust me

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
And I mean this in a good way but get yourself cleaned up and get your head on straight before you jump into any kind of cycle. You need to be a primed and well oiled machine before you start hitting the gear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 51
Anabolics 14
Recipes 24