Blackstone's new Myostatin Blocker product

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, it's been an eternity, I might be doing a show again in November so I'm thinking about getting active on the boards again for motivation... Anyways, enough recap.

So Blackstone Labs has just released this new product called Myo-Stack. It's supposed to be a natty-anabolic... Anyone here going to take it for a spin, I'm curious for a few testimonials before I pull the trigger.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly doubt anyone could give you a testimony. They literally just released it last week.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest FD2 for a sure bet. It's a tried, tested and trusted myostatin inhibitor and natty anabolic

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt anyone could give you a testimony. They literally just released it last week.
I was seeing if anyone bit the bullet on the purchase and ask to follow along on their adventure...I had always meant to try FD 2.0 but never got the chance... May run 2 months in September right into prep

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think anyone on this board will bite any bullet with regards to bsl products

Much better options out there

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was seeing if anyone bit the bullet on the purchase and ask to follow along on their adventure...I had always meant to try FD 2.0 but never got the chance... May run 2 months in September right into prep
I've done a few runs of FD2, the results just get better the longer you run it. It would be a daily year round staple if I could afford it

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think anyone on this board will bite any bullet with regards to bsl products

Much better options out there
Mostly ecdysterone and another russian gimmick product in it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Epi has never really done anything for me, I tried anifuse for 2 months and got nothing

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi has never really done anything for me, I tried anifuse for 2 months and got nothing
Is that a transdermal? Only a transdermal, or injectable epicatechin will work.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Naw anifuse was oral tab, this was in my younger, naive days,

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d probably go MassMax XT if looking for an Ecdy product anyway
Yep. Can’t go wrong with massmax xt. One of my fav natty products for putting on some lean mass.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have had good experiences with ecdy

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Human studies to back this?
From what I have quickly seen, human studies of epicatechin seem to yield not much positivity in inhibiting myostatin, or promoting performance. Not sure if there are studies where there were other methods of delivery.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran kingsblood?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My test was **** last time I had bloods, but not low enough for the doc to care...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah avoid BSL, even when they use quality ingredients they’re underdosed