Blackstone Labs taken down by the FDA

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
naturalproductsinsider.com/sports-nutrition/sports-nutrition-firms-owners-indicted-selling-sarms-prohormones

Looks bad. Thoughts?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
naturalproductsinsider.com/sports-nutrition/sports-nutrition-firms-owners-indicted-selling-sarms-prohormones

Looks bad. Thoughts?
Old news. What's funny is that anyone purchasing this product knew exactly what they were buying AND BSL was not the only company producing "steroids"......

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old news. What's funny is that anyone purchasing this product knew exactly what they were buying AND BSL was not the only company producing "steroids"......
THIS. 100%

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
That was a long story but interesting. I am finishing up a bottle of Blackstone Labs Chosen 1 now. I agree that people are aware of what they are buying. Now I understand why their products work so well for me. It helps me to lift heavier and run faster, among other benefits.

Sent from my VS995 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was a long story but interesting. I am finishing up a bottle of Blackstone Labs Chosen 1 now. I agree that people are aware of what they are buying. Now I understand why their products work so well for me. It helps me to lift heavier and run faster, among other benefits.

Sent from my VS995 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
It’s a low dose 1-DHEA. Did you use it for a bulk or cut? How is the overall experience?

Talldude

Talldude

Awards
It’s a low dose 1-DHEA. Did you use it for a bulk or cut? How is the overall experience?
I bought it more to bulk. It's been a good run. I have been on it for 3 months and getting ready to cycle off for a while. I am dreading it because I am concerned about losing my gains. I am also on HydroxyElite and Jack'd Up, which are both Dmha products from Hi tech Pharma. It is hard to say it any one works by itself, but all 3 sure do.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of placebo'd fan boys in that feed ^ (unless they get actual drugs of course) LOL! More seized emails that not look good (admitting they know what going on and worried, instruction to hide stuff, etc...). Innocent until proven guilty of course - but I would rather have the gov just throw the d-bag companies/people in jail, than come up with regulations on the industry. Make people think twice if actual jail time is on table - consumer better off.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Lots of placebo'd fan boys in that feed ^ (unless they get actual drugs of course) LOL! More seized emails that not look good (admitting they know what going on and worried, instruction to hide stuff, etc...). Innocent until proven guilty of course - but I would rather have the gov just throw the d-bag companies/people in jail, than come up with regulations on the industry. Make people think twice if actual jail time is on table - consumer better off.
Not really any placebo in that feed. Those few people took a product that contained "substances". It works because, well, it's supposed to. Maybe they can be classified as blind defendants or more so naive.

All of these news stories over the past 15yrs are just a way for the government to glorify their war on illegal dietary supps. Yet, big pharma can continue to produce drugs that can kill you in one single day.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really any placebo in that feed.
That's what I meant when said "(unless they get actual drugs of course)" :)

andy.blea is placebo'd - he thinks BSL supps do anything... oh wait, he say "eat right, sleep well, eat in either deficit for loss of fat, or small surplus for muscle add, while training with heavy weights on proven progression program" - and supplements will "work" - LOL Twinkies would "work" Hahaha. Maybe he taker of Intra-MD? John Meadows very happy he crawl in bed with Braun/Singerman.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of these news stories over the past 15yrs are just a way for the government to glorify their war on illegal dietary supps. Yet, big pharma can continue to produce drugs that can kill you in one single day.
This is the truth.