Blackstone labs ostapure help

Skyler411

Awards
Currently taking ostapure and eradicate togather 3 times a day and have one week left of the 4 week I have another bottle of ostapure planned on running it for 8 weeks here better results should I take any estro blockers when starting second bottle?? Taking eradicate now but once I start second bottle I'll be out and says to take break after taking bottle. Also any good otc pct for after???

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I would still run a SERM in pct. No its not as suppressive as a pH but still no reason not to being they're readily available and cheap. I ran one in my pct for my 8 week OL Osta cycle.

If you're set on going OTC pct then one such as LGI rehab, Olympus Labs Super PCT or Alphamax are all good choices with armistane. Would add DAA at 3g ed in pct also.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Skyler411

Awards
For estro blcoker whats better erase are erase pro and on the pct I noticed arimestage has the new version with osterine in it witch is better

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently taking ostapure and eradicate togather 3 times a day and have one week left of the 4 week I have another bottle of ostapure planned on running it for 8 weeks here better results should I take any estro blockers when starting second bottle?? Taking eradicate now but once I start second bottle I'll be out and says to take break after taking bottle. Also any good otc pct for after???
How do you like the ostapure so far?any gains from it?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Olympus labs super pct would be good addition to you pct. You might want to throw EP1C in there and ARA if you have the money. Had fantastic results with both! I know this is probably harped on too much but I'd deff recommend a SERM. 8 weeks of ostarine will most likely be suppressive to a degree where you will need a SERM. 3 mg was shown to have a significant suppressive effect so maybe it would be best to be safe than sorry!