Blackstone Labs Myo Stack

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I’m seeing mixed reviews on myo stack. It seems the trend is to avoid black stone labs but has anyone tried this? About to start bulking and looking at different products to throw in to supplement. I’m trying to avoid having to do pct.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know you posted in the Anabolics section, right? There are no quality anabolics that will produce significant results that will not require a PCT for optimal chance of recovery & retention of gains. Even low doses of SARMs or short courses of andros would recover better with a PCT.

I think what you are actually looking for would be in the supplement section. Because something that behaves like a steroid yet has the no-strings attached nature of a supplement doesn’t exist, whatever people selling things may try to tell you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie but I ran halo elite and myostack and it was one of the best natty combos I have used. I did up the dosing so it was a little pricey though. Good stuff based on my experience when stacked with halo elite. No pct as stated above as it’s non-hormonal

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Waste of time, you would be better off spending the money on quality meats and food

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Waste of time, you would be better off spending the money on quality meats and food
For real; see what your diet does eating filet and tuna instead of chicken breast or ground beef.