• Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried it?
It has loads of reviews, very positive!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 4
BSL Euphoria 2600 mg
Betaphenylethlamine, CDP Choline, 5HTP, Cybidium Goeringi, L-Theanine, N-acetyl-l-tyrosine

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i had a sample of 4 caps and i took all at once and just zoned out and felt horrible ( kinda felt like i was high, mind & body didnt wanted to do anything )

but to note it was just a weird feeling not like happy high but sad depressing high

so i guess it works to give that feeling .. but for me it was too strong .. i could have maybe started with 1-2 caps

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup i had a sample of 4 caps and i took all at once and just zoned out and felt horrible ( kinda felt like i was high, mind & body didnt wanted to do anything )

but to note it was just a weird feeling not like happy high but sad depressing high

so i guess it works to give that feeling .. but for me it was too strong .. i could have maybe started with 1-2 caps
This is pretty accurate on how I felt too on 4 caps. I just felt weird, its hard to describe but it was like a zoned out feeling but at the same time I was slightly on edge. 3 caps was better but still not a fan of the overall feeling. 2 caps I didnt notice much.

I had a full bottle so tried this a handful of times and just never enjoyed the experience.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds more dissociative than euphoric 😂

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The zoned out and dissociated feeling is something I typically experience with 5-HTP which would more than likely be the culprit in this formula.

I have some samples here myself (somewhere), but never tried it due to that reason. Having said that, C&P Bacchus is the only product with 5-HTP that offers me an overall positive experience. I have to dose it no more than 1 capsule at a time though- otherwise the 5-HTP takes over it turns into a negative experience.

If I can find my Euphoria, I will pop 1 or 2 right now :)

Oops- I must have tossed it out at some point as I can’t find it. Oh well..

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the feeling a few caps of PEA-500 Xtreme better myself.

I don't ever comment negatively on other companies products; I'll just say I experienced the same as some said above and it wasn't a feeling that I personally liked.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The zoned out and dissociated feeling is something I typically experience with 5-HTP which would more than likely be the culprit in this formula.

I have some samples here myself (somewhere), but never tried it due to that reason. Having said that, C&P Bacchus is the only product with 5-HTP that offers me an overall positive experience. I have to dose it no more than 1 capsule at a time though- otherwise the 5-HTP takes over it turns into a negative experience.

If I can find my Euphoria, I will pop 1 or 2 right now :)

Oops- I must have tossed it out at some point as I can’t find it. Oh well..
I will say I take a 5-HTP 200mg capsule a few nights a week before bed and I have never felt like I did on this stuff. However since this is a prop blend and 5-HTP is 3rd in the ingredient list I wonder if this is a huge dose or something.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it at 6 caps and it made my brain tingle, if that makes any sense, my heart rate went up and I felt really weird for like an hour and half.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would never take this **** again, worst supp i took, my heart rate changes and I felt like was passing out slowely, like a slow faint feeling. No way this is a sexual aid in any form!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know for fact it wasnt 5HTP that made me felt that way .. but yeah like stated who knows bc ofcourse is BSL and a prop blend so who knows what is in it and how much is int it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know for fact it wasnt 5HTP that made me felt that way .. but yeah like stated who knows bc ofcourse is BSL and a prop blend so who knows what is in it and how much is int it.
Exactly this, no where on the net have I one amazing review on any single one of their products and I bought a few, there pre supps are weird also, im tempted by their mayo stack the ecdy one but very expensive, dont trust it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, it unanimous then. Blackstone Labs Euphoria seems to produce quite the opposite reaction...haha