Blackstone labs dust v2 final review/update

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys, thought I would do an update on dust v2 since I'm near the end of the tub and had a few minutes to spare. So here we go.

Taste: 7
With each use the taste just got worse, it's probably just me as I get tired of the same taste pretty quick. (blue ice flavour)

Mixability: 9
No issues, mixes up fast and easy. Very slight residue at bottom but very little.

Pumps: 8
Suprisngly, the pumps are consistent and pretty awesome! I really didn't expect this to give any pumps but there actually solid. Good job BSL on getting this right.

Energy: 9
Now where getting to the good stuff!
I can't lie, the first week of this was insane but then it died down just a bit, nothing major. The energy is clean and steady. The more I start to move around, the more I want to move around lol. It just keeps you going and going, you feel an urge to do more in the gym. I did 5 supersets of heavy rows and heavy bench, still not convinced yet? Well this will for sure!

Focus: 10
Omg! Focus is amazing! I get tunnel vision and zoned in every time. My music sounds better and I feel unstoppable. It also gives me a significant confidence boost. You just feel like nothing can stop you and determined.

Overall: 9
I will buy this again. This is still the best pre workout I have tried but I will still try a new pre workout to see how it matches up. If you want a clean, steady, tunnel vision giving pre workout then definitely check this out. I would recommend this.
Thanks for reading!

shreddc

Awards
have you tried alphamine? how does it compare?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
"Acofeul"...who are we trying to fool here?

ForceOfNature

Awards
"Acofeul"...who are we trying to fool here?
They fixed the label, at least mine is. And if you want to talk arecoline hydrobromide, please get out this thread, I'm sure people can decide what they want to put in their body by themselves. I really don't want this review to turn into a huge debate on the ingredient.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Guys do your research on arecoline hydrobromide and decide for yourself. Just keep in mind I had no side effects while taking this product. I am a bit sensitive to yohimbe so I was feeling a slight bit nauseous for the first few days but after that everything was normal. Feel free to post your experience with the product, just don't make it into a huge debate about arecoline hydrobromide and I know I have posted this before but I am in no way affiliated with Any company or brand. There is no biased in my reviews.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
And if you want to talk arecoline hydrobromide, please get out this thread, I'm sure people can decide what they want to put in their body by themselves. I really don't want this review to turn into a huge debate on the ingredient.
I should refrain from posting to highlight an ingredient that is potentially dangerous (and hidden behind a ridiculous name), so you can have a more harmonious review thread?

Sure thing jeff.

Just keep in mind I had no side effects while taking this product.
iirc, cancer is not an immediate side effect...

sufficient_page

Awards
Looks like Blackstone Labs removed arecoline