Blackstone Labs Chosen1 Feeling Very Lethargic

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am 35. I have been on and off running SARMs the past few years with zero side effects however the SARMs got banned by my local store, so I decided to try a pro hormone for the first time Chosen 1 By Destiny BL

I’ve been running for 4 weeks. Strength went through the roof. However past couple days started experiencing extreme lethargy, insomnia, and dry joint aches. Also mood swings. No doubt I’m experiencing side effects I can’t believe how strong this product is luckily I have a bottle of Tamoxifen on hand. Should I immediately stop taking and go right to PCT? And should I take anything else with Tamoxifen to get my energy levels up? My libido is perfectly fine and then some. But I have complete lethargy

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is it you’re taking? That might help

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you don’t know what you’re taking? Not the name the active ingredient…

I’ll help you out, it looks like you’re taking 1 andro. Even though it’s a stupid small dose depending on how many caps a day you’re taking, you should’ve been running some sort of base since the start. I imagine you don’t want to pin so something like 4andro or epiandro should be run alongside this to combat lethargy. The tamoxifen you have should be run during your pct, which I assume you knew already.

Not trying to be a dick but I don’t think you should be “playing” around with sarms or ph’s until you do some real research. The minimal gains you make won’t be worth what you’re doing to your body long term.

Last edited:

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So you don’t know what you’re taking? Not the name the active ingredient…
1-DHEA Blend (65mg)

1 androstene-3b-ol,17-one,
1 androstene-3b-ol,17-one Undecanoate,
1 androstene-3b-ol,17-one Caprylate

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m confused by the “by destiny” part ?🧐

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jesus Christ this is a waste of time. I don’t need snarky comments, I need help.
Usually you ask for help before running a cycle.
Drop the 1 andro and run Nolva for 30 days. Don’t cycle again until you know what you’re doing.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Usually you ask for help before running a cycle.
Drop the 1 andro and run Nolva for 30 days. Don’t cycle again until you know what you’re doing.
Whatever dude. I do my research just like all you meatheads. I ran every type of SARM known to man for 3 years on and off with nice lean gains and side effects. I only switched over to a PH because the FDA closed down the SARMs at my retail store. I researched beforehand. I’m going through what looks like a bad suppression for the first time. Was looking for clarity from experienced users on if I should stick it out or drop the cycle all together.

In the future I’ll prob stick to the SARMs at http://maresearchchems.net/

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, you clearly have not done that much of research, since you didn't know, that you'll most likely feel lethargic on 1-Andro solo. You also didn't seem to know, that anytime you use something suppressive without anything, that converts to sex hormones, you're susceptible to feeling lethargic, have bad mood, low libido, possibly trouble getting an erection etc..

It's also allways best to name the actual compound(s) used. Not everyone knows the ingredients of every PH product out there and may not feel like searching the info out, unlike Wes did this time.

If you want to continue your run, then add some 4-Andro or topical DHEA and you should start to feel better. Adding in Epiandro would likely make it a little more enjoyably aswell, but it won't cover the lack of estrogen, that comes with running suppressive compounds, that don't convert to estrogen.

300 mg and up are decent doses for oral 4-Andro and for the 1-Andro you're running.

Don't be so crumpy, when you're the one seeking for help and the people trying to help you are looking for more info to be able to help you. And be open to some criticism. If you think you've done a good amount of research, then you're just being ingnorant, when you don't even know the basics. And not being open to criticism thinking you now enough, will keep you that way on all facets of life.

And now I'm crumpy, lol

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is one of the reasons dermacrine was created - it helps mitigate some of the sides associated with non aromatizing prohormones...like 1-dhea (AKA 1-andro). Many SARMs also have these types of side effects and dermacrine should help mitigate the lethargy and lack of sex drive.

as @KvanH mentioned, adding in some epiandrosterone would stack really well with dermacrine to keep libido and energy up.

you can also still find some Icon One in some of our online retailers - this is transdermal 1-dhea (1-andro) with a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregnenolone to help combat the adverse sides. It's almost like combining 1-dhea and dermacrine in a single bottle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Gamble511 did you try adding DHEA or 4-Andro? Or pulled the plug?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Gamble511 did you try adding DHEA or 4-Andro? Or pulled the plug?
Pulled the plug. Immediately started taking the Tamoxifen. A week later I feel like a million bucks again. Stuff is magic.

I’m bummed my body couldn’t handle the 1 andro because it was working but I can try again in the future maybe with the added 4-Andro . Used SARMs with great results and zero suppression so I was a bit shocked here but it happens

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pulled the plug. Immediately started taking the Tamoxifen. A week later I feel like a million bucks again. Stuff is magic.

I’m bummed my body couldn’t handle the 1 andro because it was working but I can try again in the future maybe with the added 4-Andro . Used SARMs with great results and zero suppression so I was a bit shocked here but it happens
Nothing shocking at all - if you did less than 30 seconds of research, you would have known you would feel exactly like you did by taking 1-andro alone. Its ok to admit you did no research and learned something. Your only human.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another keyboard warrior. You would never say that to my face juice head.
I would say it to your face all day everyday lmao - next time don't lie saying you did "research" and then act an ahole.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nothing shocking at all - if you did less than 30 seconds of research, you would have known you would feel exactly like you did by taking 1-andro alone. Its ok to admit you did no research and learned something. Your only human.
Incorrect information given by you here but you’re egotistical attitude not worthy of a reply

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm pretty sure you have and will be suppressed running sarms as well, you just haven't felt it. Unless you've checked bloodwork and know for sure. Sarms lower shbg vey effectively and thus can keep free test at some level, even while total test is dropping. Also releasing esrogen from being bound to shbg.

I once ran Osta solo at 15 mg a day, as I believed in the "sarms are not suopressive" -hype going around that time. Didn't feel suppressed, but checked bloods on the 6th week and TT was under 200, shbg crushed, free T under ref range, but not that far from my normal level with higher shbg, and estro was still normal/higher end. I believe, that had I kept going, all those levels would've kept dropping and estro would've come crashing down eventually as well.