Blackstone Labs Alpha 1 maxx + Blackstone Labs Ostapure

krsmith289

Awards
Whats going on guys,

So i started taking alpha 1 maxx from blackstone labs about 2 weeks ago and i have nothing but good things to say about it, great product. I have gained about 6 pounds of lean muscle. I also use Iron Labs cycle support and RSP joint support during the cycle. I will be running this cycle for about 2 more weeks then doing my post cycle.

A friend has introduced me to SARMS, and yes i have been doing research on them but i obviously am no expert and would like to hear peoples opinion. Would it be fine to run BLackstone Labs Ostapure during my post cycle with Iron LAbs PCT xtreme?

I also will be using Ironmag Labs E-control to keep the bitch tits down, i am prone to it...

I would greatly appreciate feedback, thanks

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
1. No you should not run Osta in Pct

2. You need to get a real serm

3. If you value your liver, get TUDCA now.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't waste money on ostapure.
Get ostarine from a more trusted company.

krsmith289

Awards
Thanks guys, so you think the ostapure is junk?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't waste money on ostapure.
Get ostarine from a more trusted company.
Let's just say that BSL's reputation and popularity around here has taken a large hit due to somewhat questionable practices and a wide range of inconsistent results. Nothing conclusive mind you, but lots of unsatisfied customers of late, particularly with some of their hormonal products.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

^^^Agreed. TUDCA is highly advised with something this liver toxic but many get away with just a solid all-in-one cycle support. E-radicate is insufficient to combat gyno. You want something stronger if gyno flares up. Arimistane is not adequate IMO.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, so you think the ostapure is junk?
I've taken osta from a few different companies and have had the same sides/results during each run.. When I took ostapure I didn't experience anything.
Wasted 20 days of cycle support until I got legit osta.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This × 1000