Blackstone Dust V2 bottle cap gimick...did anyone ever try these?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw on cap, bottle cap, whatever...just to get that out of the way :)

These are now coming down to ~$1 a piece....not the ridiculous $4 initial price tag. So you ask why would I want it...well...if you can get it for $1 a serving, pretty much what pre's are going for now price wise anyway so why not.

Are these really 1 scoop shoved into the cap? I mean Dust V2 was decent, nothing special but the gimmick has caught my attention with the price.

C20h24o3

Awards
Could you share where you found them for a buck I haven't tried them but I would grab a bunch for a buck

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I accidentally bought a few of these when they were on a BOGO sale back in spring. I wasn't paying attention and thought it was a sampler when I was purchasing. I've only tried 1 so far and think I have 3 left... seemed to be a "full dose". That was my first and only experience with Blackstone Dust but it wasn't too bad.

C20h24o3

Awards
Cool thanks I'll look around a little, ok thought dust was pretty decent, I'd like a few of these to keep around in my car or at work tubs work fine for the gym but this is a cool idea

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are just a way to carry and distribute your stuff. Very expensive for the caps so not worth it.