Mikey9305 Member Jul 6, 2009 #1 I just tried this stuff for the first time about 15 minutes befre my workout, And It worked so well, I HAD to rave about it Lol I got an awsome pumped feeling and I wanted to keep lifting even tho my arms wouldn't let me Haha Possably best workout in a while. Highly reccomended
I just tried this stuff for the first time about 15 minutes befre my workout, And It worked so well, I HAD to rave about it Lol I got an awsome pumped feeling and I wanted to keep lifting even tho my arms wouldn't let me Haha Possably best workout in a while. Highly reccomended
capnsavem Well-known member Jul 6, 2009 #2 hmmm... i'm glad you responded well to it. unfortunately, I had the exact opposite results. didn't do much for pumps.. seems underdosed. focus was nothing to write home about.. energy wasn't noticeably different either. at least it didn't taste bad. orange flavor tastes like 50/50 bar.
hmmm... i'm glad you responded well to it. unfortunately, I had the exact opposite results. didn't do much for pumps.. seems underdosed. focus was nothing to write home about.. energy wasn't noticeably different either. at least it didn't taste bad. orange flavor tastes like 50/50 bar.
Kevin R Active Member Jul 6, 2009 #3 5'9" 165 lbs vs 5'11" 225 lbs I would imagine you two would react differently.
PowerHouse555 Active Member Jul 6, 2009 #4 I hope you have longer lasting results then I...I had good results for about four workouts then nothing after that. I am not a fan of any MRI products
I hope you have longer lasting results then I...I had good results for about four workouts then nothing after that. I am not a fan of any MRI products
capnsavem Well-known member Jul 6, 2009 #5 Kevin R said: 5'9" 165 lbs vs 5'11" 225 lbs I would imagine you two would react differently. Click to expand... lol i see your point, but i doubled the dosage too... oh well. i figure can't knock it until i try it. now i'm knocking it
Kevin R said: 5'9" 165 lbs vs 5'11" 225 lbs I would imagine you two would react differently. Click to expand... lol i see your point, but i doubled the dosage too... oh well. i figure can't knock it until i try it. now i'm knocking it