Black Market Labs AdreNOLyn Underground

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
This won’t be a super in-depth review, but just a few quick thoughts!

I am, by no means, as experienced with as many preworkouts as some folks in here, but I’ve tried a few things.

I got out of the game for a while, but got sucked back in recently and bought a few pres to try during my early morning workouts.

I don’t know that I’m super-stick tolerant, but a lot of the typical GMC commercial type stuff doesn’t really move the needle much. I hate when I don’t even know that I’ve taken a preworkout 😂

At the same time, I had to (at least temporarily) retire DVST8 Of The Union, as I’m starting to understand what people mean when they say that Y gives “dirty” energy.

Finally... to the product in the title. I’m a few scoops into this bottle, and I don’t use the same pre for back to back workouts, but recently that I noticed this one really hit me in a nice smooth way. It gave me a noticeable bump in energy and mood, and didn’t result in a crash later.

As a bonus, they dialed in the flavor on this one really well. It’s Apple Ginger Mimosa, a limited fall flavor, and it’s really pleasant to drink!

So far, I highly recommend this if you’re looking for a new preworkout to try. I have no affiliation with this company whatsoever, and bought this bottle after reading about it here.