Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Black Market Labs AdreN.-O.lyn???

I know people liked the 1,3 version in the past. Haven't really heard anything on the current version though.
 
I have never heard of them before really. If you are looking for a new pre-workout in general olympus lab's new pre-workout was absolutely amazing.

If you are looking for some new line to pick up for the store I would say look into Muscle Feast's products. Most of my basics comes from them and I will say that they have the greatest protein protein and stim free pre-workout out there, period.
 
I don't know about Muscle Feast. Just checked out their blend, 5 pounds cost 83.99 plus shipping. No thanks. You can get PES Select Chocolate which has a much better profile and 3 bottles will be around 6 pounds for $83.97 plus shipping.
 
I don't know about Muscle Feast. Just checked out their blend, 5 pounds cost 83.99 plus shipping. No thanks. You can get PES Select Chocolate which has a much better profile and 3 bottles will be around 6 pounds for $83.97 plus shipping.

That's not their always prices. They did that because a couple of stores started carrying them and they raised their prices to help the stores out but if you email them and say someone sent you they will set you up with a discount code, or simply sign up for their emails and they will do 5lbs for $50 and I believe shipped.

Their protein is micronized, mixes amazingly, has no gum or additive, no filters, and the second ingredient is literally coco powder (which is NOT cheap. In fact coco powder is so expensive that candy companies couple of years ago started filling their chocolate with air to the their cost of coco).

You wouldn't want to carry products in your store that sell the products for the same or lower price, would you? So they raised them but if you know what I just mentioned you can get amazing deals left and right ;)

And for the love of God don't compare this ingredient profile "Muscle Targeted Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate [comprised of casein protein and whey protein], Whey Protein Concentrate 80%" to this Invalid Link Removed

It literally only has whey isolate...I love PES but casein mixed with 80% whey concentrate...what is this 1990? Why are we still using whey concentrate?
 
Back
Top