laxogenin and what else is in there?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It appears to just be a specialized wild yam extract, much like What Hi Tech utilizes as an ingredient in at least one of their products.

Hi Tech Dianabol for example uses a few other ingredients and prohormones as well...

9F06BD94-33F2-4D1A-840E-501C0C2AA81B.jpeg

You never really hear much about these products and I can’t help but think there must be a reason for that :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just make sure you don’t exceed 2 tablets

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It appears to just be a specialized wild yam extract, much like What Hi Tech utilizes as an ingredient in at least one of their products.

Hi Tech Dianabol for example uses a few other ingredients and prohormones as well...

You never really hear much about these products and I can’t help but think there must be a reason for that :)
Makes perfect sense. I heard Hi Tech was manufacturing their PWO, must be picking up a couple other products too

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes perfect sense. I heard Hi Tech was manufacturing their PWO, must be picking up a couple other products too
Yeah, I actually think they make all their products- which I recently heard about myself and was quite surprised. While this product doesn’t look all that promising, I am a huge fan of Super Natty and also really enjoyed Magic Eraser. Very high quality products...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I actually think they make all their products- which I recently heard about myself and was quite surprised. While this product doesn’t look all that promising, I am a huge fan of Super Natty and also really enjoyed Magic Eraser. Very high quality products...
Have you tried their pre BZRK? If so, how is it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I have only used the Super Natty and Magic Eraser.

I came very close to getting BZRK a few months ago but opted for Guerilla Chemix PWO instead. I wish I hadn’t as that is rather forgettable. Definitely in the only buy once PWO category..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I came very close to getting BZRK a few months ago but opted for Guerilla Chemix PWO instead. I wish I hadn’t as that is rather forgettable. Definitely in the only buy once PWO category..
I have a sample of it. I will give it a try in a day or two and let you know.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Very limited supply of original BZRK so get it if you want to try the DMHA version before it runs out.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BZRK is good if you can find the original with DMHA. I cannot stand the new Isosyn stim. If you can find the Halloween special edition BZRK with 10mg of citrulline, even better!
Yeah isosyn. makes me a bit uncomfortable and sweat like crazy. The sweats seem to last a good part of the day. It’s not a total deal breaker for me like Y and AY is, but I don’t enjoy it in my pre workouts.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Original BZRK was basically just high DMHA with low amounts of supporting ingredients and I felt very flat mood and crashy vibes after using it some time ago now. That formula for the Dura Gains is a change up from the original 1-Andro they had I believe and much like @Ricky10 said they are all just different DHEA like spin offs that ive have personally used in a few products like HI Techs Sus 250, Blackstone's MyoStack and Dynamic Evolutions Stacked AF and I think it does very little other then some estrogenic spill over. The trick with compounds like these that are very close to the mother hormone DHEA is they need to be very low dosed for a little extra boost in performance otherwise they just generally Gove me ester sides like puffy nipples and NOTHING else useful. 25 Spirostan is a fancy way of saying 6 keto dhea basically when you follow the bread crumbs and it looks like they have written that in two different ways. unless u need a little test base under something dry like Osta or 1-Andro dont bother with it IMO - it may be useful after a cycle when test is surpassed to bridge you for a few weeks while your natty test comes back perhaps but I don't think you would be impressed with it. Sadly I havent tried it directly with was your question brother but I hope this helps you invest in something cooler! @poison

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its nothing special but I liked it ok. killed my stomach if I take it fast as a PWO. So I just use it as a energy drink throughout the day. Would rather just take 1g of yellow Kratom.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Original BZRK was basically just high DMHA with low amounts of supporting ingredients and I felt very flat mood and crashy vibes after using it some time ago now. That formula for the Dura Gains is a change up from the original 1-Andro they had I believe and much like @Ricky10 said they are all just different DHEA like spin offs that ive have personally used in a few products like HI Techs Sus 250, Blackstone's MyoStack and Dynamic Evolutions Stacked AF and I think it does very little other then some estrogenic spill over. The trick with compounds like these that are very close to the mother hormone DHEA is they need to be very low dosed for a little extra boost in performance otherwise they just generally Gove me ester sides like puffy nipples and NOTHING else useful. 25 Spirostan is a fancy way of saying 6 keto dhea basically when you follow the bread crumbs and it looks like they have written that in two different ways. unless u need a little test base under something dry like Osta or 1-Andro dont bother with it IMO - it may be useful after a cycle when test is surpassed to bridge you for a few weeks while your natty test comes back perhaps but I don't think you would be impressed with it. Sadly I havent tried it directly with was your question brother but I hope this helps you invest in something cooler! @poison
That’s exactly right in regard to the ingredient utilized in Dura Gains. I couldn’t remember the specifics and therefore explain it as well as you did(y)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a sample of it. I will give it a try in a day or two and let you know.
I used the sample of Black Magic BZRK this morning and it was underwhelming. I am glad I didn’t purchase this as there are plenty of better options still left out there.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This product might be alright at 20 caps per day.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, Super Natty it is then!

Yessir!
Oh man then give it a shot, some tried and tested boosters that might top it though would be Apex male, Viron, Kingsblood, or even Test1fy - Viron although suprisingly simple gets some of the best feedback

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, Super Natty it is then!

Yessir!
Oh man then give it a shot, some tried and tested boosters that might top it though would be Apex male, Viron, Kingsblood, or even Test1fy - Viron although suprisingly simple gets some of the best feedback