Black Lion Research working from home?

clint3612

Awards
Just got introduced to Follidrone- great product! However, it seems BLR is working from home or something?!!🤷‍♂️
They take forever just to get the product shipped- my first order took them several days before they dropped it into the mail and of course it took several more days.
Anybody know what the deal might be? Any other providers that sell Follidrone do a better job?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe strong supplement shop? There's really no excuse taking more than a day or two to ship something out if it's in stock in this day and age.
Appreciate the recommendation. We ship the same day and carry BLR

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Definitely take advantage of our quick shipping.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhh unsure

but yes SSS is super fast and have never disappointed me.

clint3612

Awards
Yeah I’ll try the SS store instead. I ordered it Wednesday of last week and they just got the order out yesterday (Monday). The order before they took a week to get it into the mail. But I certainly do like the product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ll try the SS store instead. I ordered it Wednesday of last week and they just got the order out yesterday (Monday). The order before they took a week to get it into the mail. But I certainly do like the product.
I support the stores first .. ive only placed one order from BLR site and yea it did take a while for them to ship .. but i was in no rush but def can understand the importance of someone wanting it within a week.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look forward to your next purchase bro

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty sure BLR does work from home. @brundel can answer I’m sure.

Being that we’re in a pandemic I’m sure can affect things as well. But as others mentioned BLR is carried elsewhere. I just got some Rebirth recently from Strong. Came in 3 days