Black Friday Sale: MA Research

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone does business with them recently? Gtg?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm using a few products myself right now and everything works like it should, if it didn't I'd walk away from the rep spot. If anyone is wondering what's up with Mike not posting much he's busy working on new stuff, I'm gonna try to get ahold of him tonight and see what's up. Maybe he's got something new to share.

I'm not 100% certain on this but it's to my understanding Mike is a very small company and he does a lot of this stuff on his own so I imagine he gets pretty busy working on these things.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone does business with them recently? Gtg?
Yep. Payment system is a bit archaic - I suggest using a money order to expedite things, but I got my product as ordered and communication was good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep. Payment system is a bit archaic - I suggest using a money order to expedite things, but I got my product as ordered and communication was good.
I think the payment system is pretty simple.

Account and routing number, direct transfer from your bank to the company bank. Doesn't really get any simpler than that. It takes the same amount of time to fill out the green e check info as it does to fill out a cc info

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the payment system is pretty simple.

Account and routing number, direct transfer from your bank to the company bank. Doesn't really get any simpler than that. It takes the same amount of time to fill out the green e check info as it does to fill out a cc info
I’m the one who’s archaic. I don’t like submitting account and routing numbers online. As far it not getting simpler, have you ever ordered from Amazon or used PayPal? That’s as simple as it gets. Don’t get me wrong- I wouldn’t let any of that get in the way of ordering from MA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m the one who’s archaic. I don’t like submitting account and routing numbers online. As far it not getting simpler, have you ever ordered from Amazon or used PayPal? That’s as simple as it gets. Don’t get me wrong- I wouldn’t let any of that get in the way of ordering from MA.
Ya I buy stuff on Amazon all the time, that's a different scenario though because all your information is permanently in that site. I'm talking about ordering from supplement companies and stuff like that.

And I can see why you wouldn't want to give that information away I was worried about it myself the first time I ordered. People are scared of things they dont understand lol