Bitcoin

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Buying **** with bitcoin is a fuckin bitch. Just incase anyone was wondering.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Did you get it accomplished?
No. My coinbase account is linked to my old phone number so it's a 3 day process to get my new number approved for the 2 factor identification.
And the website I'm purchasing at will only hold my product for 2 days in my cart.
So I'm waiting on that.
In the mean time I'm attempting a different process called "nakitcoins"
Which I have to be approved for as well which is suppose to take a few hours.
It's just a pain man.

I remember last time I tried coinbase I had trouble even just buying the bitcoin.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
No. My coinbase account is linked to my old phone number so it's a 3 day process to get my new number approved for the 2 factor identification.
And the website I'm purchasing at will only hold my product for 2 days in my cart.
So I'm waiting on that.
It's just a pain man.

I remember last time I tried coinbase I had trouble even just buying the bitcoin.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
So I'm waiting on that.
It's just a pain man.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Apparently I'm having technical difficulties. Ignore the repeats

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most suppliers offer alternatives I find? In the uk they do anyway. I normally just use bank transfer

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
The cash app IS perfect for buying but how do you sell or transfer that bitcoin to your preferred supplier?
I've read where people where banned for sending from cash app to another wallet. Then read where people send straight from cash app to sources no problem. Your call.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've read where people where banned for sending from cash app to another wallet. Then read where people send straight from cash app to sources no problem. Your call.
Wtf I never had that problem that makes me nervous why even have a withdraw button then
Straight source is just another wallet

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Most suppliers offer alternatives I find? In the uk they do anyway. I normally just use bank transfer
Bank transfer would be awesome but I'm not seeing that as an option unfortunately

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Why would you be banned for that?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Why would you be banned for that?
I'm just stating what I've read on multiple forums. Some people say never send from cash app straight to sources but seems some have no issues doing it.

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I hate the whole bitcoin thing, it’s a huge pain in the ass. Can’t wait for the next fad to come along.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I think I got it figure out guys. But I stand by my statement. It's a bitch.
The instructions could be much much more clear and more step by step

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Transfer it to ur wallet first
Absolutely! Send it to your own personal wallet BEFORE sending it to any other merchant or ugl or any supplier. Definitely do not send it directly from Coin Base and I would not recommend sending from cash app to a UGL.

Certain underground suppliers have a known bitcoin address and if coin base knows you sent to an address they deem to be shady, they will ban you.

In short, Always send your bitcoin to your own personal wallet BEFORE trying to buy anything with it. Especially if it’s something illegal.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
The cash app IS perfect for buying but how do you sell or transfer that bitcoin to your preferred supplier?
Transfer it to your wallet first. Download something free like JAXX. when you have a wallet, go in to the bitcoin section of YOUR PERSONAL wallet and hit “receive” it’ll give you a QRS code and a combination of Numbers and letters. Copy and paste the numbers and letters. Then you paste that in the “withdraw bitcoin” section in cash app. It’s default is to let you scan a QR code that’s kind a hard if your other wallet is on the same phone you’re using, so skip that and manually copy and paste it into the section. You do it twice, then you confirm and hit send.

It’ll take a few minutes but once it’s in your wallet and confirmed, then you do the same process for sending it to the merchant.

Some merchants will give you a exact amount that they want you to send while other times they will tell you the amount and then ask that you cover the transaction fee. If you use JAXX wallet, it will tell you how much the transaction fee will be so you can just add it to the total if you’re required to pay the transaction fee. Also in JAXX, you can enter the $ amount or the BTC amount. Whatever currency you enter, it will show you the equal value in the other currency. So if the merchant tells you a dollar amount you just put the dollar amount in and it will convert it to the correct amount of bitcoin.

Also, if the merchant you’re using Gives you a QRS code after your check out and an exact bitcoin amount, and it’s actively waiting for your transaction to enter, use the exact amount they request because it will only be recognized if it receives the exact amount requested you to transfer. Ie: don’t add the transaction fee to the value they requested.

Last note, bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions can not be undone or canceled. Once it sent, it’s gone.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
If your sending it to your own personal wallet, you will be fine every time. Send to a shady supplier from the where you bought it and they will possibly flag it and ban you.

As long as you send it to your wallet first you’re good every time. Just make sure you have a decent wallet. read some reviews if needed. JAXX is my personal recommendation and I have been using it for years. They Support multiple cryptocurrency’s and I have never had an issue with it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I hate the whole bitcoin thing, it’s a huge pain in the ass. Can’t wait for the next fad to come along.
It’s a pain at first for sure but once you get it it’s not too difficult. If you can figure out the AMs forum app, you can send bitcoin. But I agree, it does seem overwhelming at first

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
What wallets do you guys use?
I use JAXX Liberty primarily, I probably have 20 to 30 different wallets. JAXX supports multiple cryptocurrency‘s.

If you’re only using bitcoin, bitcoin.com wallet app is super simple to use and has been around for years

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I think I got it figure out guys. But I stand by my statement. It's a bitch.
The instructions could be much much more clear and more step by step
PM me for help. I’ve been buying, selling, trading, and sending it around for for a few years

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I purchase mine via Luno then transfer to my wallet called Green Wallet, developed by Blockstream. I'm thinking of moving from a mobile app to another solution though for added safety and less hassle if I lose my phone. But the process is simple, buy from Luno, transfer to wallet, then make purchase. I just make sure to add 10% onto whatever I buy to ensure it covers transaction costs.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buying **** with bitcoin is a fuckin bitch. Just incase anyone was wondering.
It's pretty eazy. Depends on your expectations.

Also, try not to use bitcoin any more as your final way of payment. Try using XMR (monero). Bitcoin is not safe (anonymous) any more.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Transfer it to your wallet first. Download something free like JAXX. when you have a wallet, go in to the bitcoin section of YOUR PERSONAL wallet and hit “receive” it’ll give you a QRS code and a combination of Numbers and letters. Copy and paste the numbers and letters. Then you paste that in the “withdraw bitcoin” section in cash app. It’s default is to let you scan a QR code that’s kind a hard if your other wallet is on the same phone you’re using, so skip that and manually copy and paste it into the section. You do it twice, then you confirm and hit send.

It’ll take a few minutes but once it’s in your wallet and confirmed, then you do the same process for sending it to the merchant.

Some merchants will give you a exact amount that they want you to send while other times they will tell you the amount and then ask that you cover the transaction fee. If you use JAXX wallet, it will tell you how much the transaction fee will be so you can just add it to the total if you’re required to pay the transaction fee. Also in JAXX, you can enter the $ amount or the BTC amount. Whatever currency you enter, it will show you the equal value in the other currency. So if the merchant tells you a dollar amount you just put the dollar amount in and it will convert it to the correct amount of bitcoin.

Also, if the merchant you’re using Gives you a QRS code after your check out and an exact bitcoin amount, and it’s actively waiting for your transaction to enter, use the exact amount they request because it will only be recognized if it receives the exact amount requested you to transfer. Ie: don’t add the transaction fee to the value they requested.

Last note, bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions can not be undone or canceled. Once it sent, it’s gone.
Man, if all these details are all true then I fucked up.
I contacted support and dude said everything was received and good.
But we will see.
Thanks for the step by step man!

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! Send it to your own personal wallet BEFORE sending it to any other merchant or ugl or any supplier. Definitely do not send it directly from Coin Base and I would not recommend sending from cash app to a UGL.

Certain underground suppliers have a known bitcoin address and if coin base knows you sent to an address they deem to be shady, they will ban you.

In short, Always send your bitcoin to your own personal wallet BEFORE trying to buy anything with it. Especially if it’s something illegal.
I definitely failed this step

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I definitely failed this step
If your not banned from the exchange your all good. Coinbase banned me when I sent to a supplier. But I sent directly from my coinbase wallet

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Man, if all these details are all true then I fucked up.
I contacted support and dude said everything was received and good.
But we will see.
Thanks for the step by step man!
That’s the “best practice” method. Should still work either way

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I purchase mine via Luno then transfer to my wallet called Green Wallet, developed by Blockstream. I'm thinking of moving from a mobile app to another solution though for added safety and less hassle if I lose my phone. But the process is simple, buy from Luno, transfer to wallet, then make purchase. I just make sure to add 10% onto whatever I buy to ensure it covers transaction costs.
10%!! Dam man. Transaction fee is usually under $1.00. Many wallets will tell you the tx fee for your specific tx. Unless bitcoin price is really soaring or dropping, tx is pretty cheap.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Advice: if your provider accepts Bitcoin Cash (BCH), buy it on local.bitcoin.com because that way is decentralized, no KYC bullshit. You can use Electron cash as your wallet and enable CashShuffle, so no one can track your coins. And the fees with BCH are nearly zero.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
10%!! Dam man. Transaction fee is usually under $1.00. Many wallets will tell you the tx fee for your specific tx. Unless bitcoin price is really soaring or dropping, tx is pretty cheap.
Yeah I agree it tends to be around 3% from memory but I always shoot for 10% just in case, guess I just air on the side of caution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 8
DinosaurMuffins General Chat 6
Dominus Anabolics 47
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 25