Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

biohacked

biohacked

Awards
The strategies are pretty standard but still pretty interesting for anyone who’s looked into ‘biohacking’.

The guy is a CEO of a company that does half a billion dollars a year in revenue so he definitely has to be high performing. Funny enough he follows a ketogenic diet, fasts frequently and uses ssri’s for mood improvement.

Here’s his whole protocol: hackernoon.com/im-32-and-spent-200k-on-biohacking-became-calmer-thinner-extroverted-healthier-happier-2a2e846ae113

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a lot of stuff to take. Lol

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Any affordable hacks?
Really comes down to what your goals are. I mean first get your basics cover like mental and physical exercise, water, diet, essential vitamins, minerals, protein, Omegas, and fiber. Then it's pretty much add on from there.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really comes down to what your goals are. I mean first get your basics cover like mental and physical exercise, water, diet, essential vitamins, minerals, protein, Omegas, and fiber. Then it's pretty much add on from there.
Are steronz kosher or they like sugar and out the door?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Metformin is the biggest one he mentioned which I think most people should try out. Cheap and effective. Lithium seemed to counteract one of my other medications so I had to stop it. I have never gotten to try any -finils. Adderall doesn't do much for me. Too many stimulants increase my anxiety.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metformin is the biggest one he mentioned which I think most people should try out. Cheap and effective. Lithium seemed to counteract one of my other medications so I had to stop it. I have never gotten to try any -finils. Adderall doesn't do much for me. Too many stimulants increase my anxiety.
Have you tried stims with a beta blocker?

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Are steronz kosher or they like sugar and out the door?
All things in moderation. I do think Testosterone or hormone replacement therapy is ideal for those with sub optimal levels.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried stims with a beta blocker?
A cup of coffee this morning with 50mg Atenolol, but that’s it. I have read some people use Beta Blockers with a few drugs but not really sure for what purpose.

I didn’t notice a whole lot, I did have a final today and felt fairly calm during it. But then again one cup of coffee very rarely gives me anxiety anyways.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A cup of coffee this morning with 50mg Atenolol, but that’s it. I have read some people use Beta Blockers with a few drugs but not really sure for what purpose.

I didn’t notice a whole lot, I did have a final today and felt fairly calm during it. But then again one cup of coffee very rarely gives me anxiety anyways.
All I know is a ton of students here use adderall with propranolol. Never tried it personally but I hear it's the best combo for test, presentation, or parties without booze for those with social anxiety.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All I know is a ton of students here use adderall with propranolol. Never tried it personally but I hear it's the best combo for test, presentation, or parties without booze for those with social anxiety.
I’ll have some Propranolol here soon so hopefully I can try it out with a few things. I wonder how it’d go with Aniracetam and Modafinil.

Maybe kisaj can test them out and let us know if he becomes super human off either combination lol

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
what are your toughts on low dose pregnenolone for memory and overall health? Also is ketoshield from PA comparable with metformin in terms of efficiency?!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like a lot of stuff that someone would need to locate before even trying this. I'm not sure what the overall goal of this was. Was it an affordable way to do this.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got a prescription for extended release Propranolol. I have a final tomorrow I will try it with. I think he gave me ER because he wants me to take it daily, but I doubt that I will.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a prescription for extended release Propranolol. I have a final tomorrow I will try it with. I think he gave me ER because he wants me to take it daily, but I doubt that I will.
Taking it with anything? Or trying solo First? Very curious for your results.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking it with anything? Or trying solo First? Very curious for your results.
I will probably take it with a small cup of coffee, I don't want the caffeine to skew the results any, but I have been drinking it daily for some time now and if I don't I will most likely get a headache.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will probably take it with a small cup of coffee, I don't want the caffeine to skew the results any, but I have been drinking it daily for some time now and if I don't I will most likely get a headache.
Haha. Let me know how it goes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha. Let me know how it goes
9:00am - wake up
9:15am - weak cup of coffee
9:30am - 80mg ER Propranolol
9:40am - HR 96bpm
10:30am - exam starts
12:30pm - exam over
12:45pm - HR 60bpm

Again, I don’t ever get nervous during exams bevause I tend to do very well even with minimal studying. I did feel focused, slightly calmer, a bit more talkative/confidence boost in conversation, and I felt like I was able to realize my mistakes on calculations and pull information from the back of my mind, meaning it didn’t take me as long to sit there and figure out what I needed to do.

An exam wasn’t the best judge since I’m normally fairly calm, but I did notice a few positives. Also, my heart rate is never that low. Lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9:00am - wake up
9:15am - weak cup of coffee
9:30am - 80mg ER Propranolol
9:40am - HR 96bpm
10:30am - exam starts
12:30pm - exam over
12:45pm - HR 60bpm

Again, I don’t ever get nervous during exams bevause I tend to do very well even with minimal studying. I did feel focused, slightly calmer, a bit more talkative/confidence boost in conversation, and I felt like I was able to realize my mistakes on calculations and pull information from the back of my mind, meaning it didn’t take me as long to sit there and figure out what I needed to do.

An exam wasn’t the best judge since I’m normally fairly calm, but I did notice a few positives. Also, my heart rate is never that low. Lol
Thanks. I'm kinda the same way. I don't get stressed out with test. I actually do better if I don't study for a test, as I ended second guessing myself.

biohacked

biohacked

Awards
what are your toughts on low dose pregnenolone for memory and overall health? Also is ketoshield from PA comparable with metformin in terms of efficiency?!
Funny you'd say that, I personally take 100 mg of pregnenolone daily. There are a few human studies and a bunch of animal studies showing cognitive improvement and memory improvements, posted all of those on another forum. I can look it up if you need.

CarneyFolk

CarneyFolk

Awards
Funny you'd say that, I personally take 100 mg of pregnenolone daily. There are a few human studies and a bunch of animal studies showing cognitive improvement and memory improvements, posted all of those on another forum. I can look it up if you need.
I looked through the blog, and found it interesting that he hadn’t mentioned anything about Pregnenolone especially since he’s cycling clomid. I have read some of the very limited articles on Pregnenolone and cognitive improvements. But can you link what you have incase I haven’t seen it? This stuff is fascinating to me.

biohacked

biohacked

Awards
I looked through the blog, and found it interesting that he hadn’t mentioned anything about Pregnenolone especially since he’s cycling clomid. I have read some of the very limited articles on Pregnenolone and cognitive improvements. But can you link what you have incase I haven’t seen it? This stuff is fascinating to me.
Here's the thread on pregnenolone from the other forum - raypeatforum.com/community/threads/pregnenolone-enhances-learning-memory-stamina-and-reduces-stress.14462/

Kiri

Awards
I’ll have some Propranolol here soon so hopefully I can try it out with a few things. I wonder how it’d go with Aniracetam and Modafinil.

Maybe kisaj can test them out and let us know if he becomes super human off either combination lol

Personally I like 1 rounded scoop OG Dust extrême for social anxiety+motivation+feel good without anxiety
Piracetam felt like THE Pill for me, the only med wich worked for my add/anxiety but after ~2 months at 9,6-12 gr daily it stopped working, it was like in Limitless haha insane focus (I miss that feeling) and its feels safer and worked 100% better for me compared to Modafinil, Rita and Addy