Biohacking devices experiences?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with various biohacking devices such as far infared, pemf, human charger, etc. Please aware me of any that I haven't listed, as I am sure that the list is extensive. I haven't seen any recent threads concerning this topic; I figured it was time to try to start one. I was not sure where to start this thread, so if it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it...... I guess I'll start off:

Personally, I have found blue blocking glasses to be a game changer as far as sleep goes. They are cheap, and I have slept better over the long term when wearing them at sundown.

Phildago55

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with various biohacking devices such as far infared, pemf, human charger, etc. Please aware me of any that I haven't listed, as I am sure that the list is extensive. I haven't seen any recent threads concerning this topic; I figured it was time to try to start one. I was not sure where to start this thread, so if it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it...... I guess I'll start off:

Personally, I have found blue blocking glasses to be a game changer as far as sleep goes. They are cheap, and I have slept better over the long term when wearing them at sundown.
I have have a bunch of experience with tdcs devices. They work very well.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
What a great new thread topic!!! I have no experience w any biohack devices so sorry...

Phildago55

Awards
What was your experience w tdcs?!
I've used it for enhancing Cognitive function, mostly for improving focus, energy & mood. The results are subtle at first but become more pronounced over the first week and they peak at about 2 weeks. It's less effective than prescription stimulants, yet more effective than caffeine.

I've used a home made device and the foc.us. Both worked, but the foc.us is much more convenient.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
What plans did u use for the homemade device?

Phildago55

Awards
What plans did u use for the homemade device?
I drew up my own plans for it using a 9V battery, milli-ampmeter, in-series resistors with a variable resistor, and a simple on/off switch. I set the resistance so that a fully charged battery couldn't produce more than 2.5 milliamps current (for safety) , and adjusted the variable resistor for the desired current. I usually stimulated between 1.5 and 2 milliamps for 20-30 minutes

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards

TDCS device.