Bioforge and Triazole stack has given me slight gyno. Please help!

wackjackoo

Member
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place so if I'm not can a mod please move this?

About 5 weeks ago i started a Bioforge v3 and Triazole stack. I was taking 3 BF and 2TZ upon waking then 1TZ 8 hours later. Four weeks in and everything was going nicely and i was seeing progress in the gym and some change in my body. I started my second bottle of both Triazole and Bioforge and then the next day i noticed a small tender lump in my left nipple.

I was very curious about this so i squeezed it and a pin prick size a liquid dribbled out. This was 4 days ago and as soon as i saw this i stopped the stack. If i squeeze my nipples it is extremely hard to produce any liquid so it seems that is clearing itself up. However i still gave a small little lump in my left nipple and i feel they both look "puffy" and not normal.

I am totally shocked this has happened with a natural test booster stack and i really dont know what path to take. My sister is a doctor and she keeps telling me not to worry but she hasn't actually seen them yet.

Will this clear up itself and the lump and "puffyness" go?

I will post pictures if you guys really need to see them.

Thanks for your time guys and all help will be greatly appreciated. I must also add though that if i can somehow clean this up a natural way and without any supps that would be totally ideal as i really dont fancy trying to get hold of nolva.

I am currently taking 200mg of Vitamin B6 daily as i have read in many places this can help minor cases.
 
I herd 400-600mg a day of b6 helps Lower prolactin levels. I would up the dose and definitely not touch your nips. I just finished triazole and haven't had any issues but every one is different but I would expect any issues from a stack like that.

Getting blood work done is always the best way to find out what is going on. Also keeping estrogen in check helps avoid issues with prolactin. I herd there are tender nerves at the surface if your nips that are aggregated very easily and can swell your nips so I would definitely not touch them and up the dose of b6 and maybe try some erase. But maybe one of the pros here will chime in and help out a bit more!
 
I herd 400-600mg a day of b6 helps Lower prolactin levels. I would up the dose and definitely not touch your nips. I just finished triazole and haven't had any issues but every one is different but I would expect any issues from a stack like that.

Getting blood work done is always the best way to find out what is going on. Also keeping estrogen in check helps avoid issues with prolactin. I herd there are tender nerves at the surface if your nips that are aggregated very easily and can swell your nips so I would definitely not touch them and up the dose of b6 and maybe try some erase. But maybe one of the pros here will chime in and help out a bit more!
i did the Bioforge and Triazole stack and did not have anything like you mentioned going on. I actually felt it was a little weak, did not feel much on it at all to be honest.
 
I wouldn't worry about it.
Could be an external factor causing irritation. Maybe stress.
No way an estrogen blocker would give MORE gyno while taking it.
 
Back
Top