Biocor Thyro-T2

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Interested in picking up a thyroid/T2 supplement, has anybody tried Biocor Nutrition Thyro-T2?

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Anybody? Alternative what is the best alternative?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if you have thyroid issues or concerns, you should discuss with your DR before taking any supplements for a thyroid. if its fat loss that you are looking for Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme has been showing great results with no crash later in the day. If you have an issue with Thyroid, please tell your DR everything you are taking as I am not sure what ingredients could or could not have an impact on that condition. That would go for all supplements.

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
We recently started carrying this product at Mind & Muscle and feedback has been positive!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iforce TT 33 or SAN T2 Xtreme

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I'm also curious to hear feedback on Biocor's Thyro T2. I picked some up with the discount they were offering in the promo section but want to hear from people that have used it to help determine dosage, best way to take it, max length to be on it, etc...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in picking up a thyroid/T2 supplement, has anybody tried Biocor Nutrition Thyro-T2?
I have. I've used a few diffent ones and for nonstim I personally like them. I have been able to stack with a few things for some good weight loss. That may not be due to the product, but it seems to help.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I have. I've used a few diffent ones and for nonstim I personally like them. I have been able to stack with a few things for some good weight loss. That may not be due to the product, but it seems to help.
How have you dosed it? Also, what is the max amount of time you can run it for?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 am and 1 midday. I have been dosing the SNS version the same with great results as well

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Can this be run for 8 weeks? Or is that too long?
BioCor Any suggestions on the best way to run this?

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
2 months is fine. I would personally do 2 months on, 1 off. There's almost zero risk of any natural shutdown at recommended dosages (in people with normal thyroid), but taking the month off is more of an added buffer for safety.
Does this have to be taken on an empty stomach? I want to take one of my doses before bed, but I have usually eaten recently. Is that a problem?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does this have to be taken on an empty stomach? I want to take one of my doses before bed, but I have usually eaten recently. Is that a problem?
Food can delay or reduce the amount of the hormone that your body absorbs. Best times to take any thyroid hormone are first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 hour before eating. We usually recommend taking both caps in the morning before eating or do 1 in the AM and 1 an hour before eating lunch.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Food can delay or reduce the amount of the hormone that your body absorbs. Best times to take any thyroid hormone are first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 hour before eating. We usually recommend taking both caps in the morning before eating or do 1 in the AM and 1 an hour before eating lunch.
Is there any issue with dosing more than 2 caps per day? From the logs I've seen where people were running 3,5 they were dosing as high as 600 mcg per day. The recommend 200mcg seems low. Is it not?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there any issue with dosing more than 2 caps per day? From the logs I've seen where people were running 3,5 they were dosing as high as 600 mcg per day. The recommend 200mcg seems low. Is it not?
I will give an ethical, legal response to this and you can take out of it what you will... Our dosages are for the "everyman/woman" and Thyro-T2 is taken by many people who are not in the bodybuilding/hardcore workout mode. As such, labels have to be "safe" for anyone who takes it and we err on the side of safety for the consumer at all times. The last thing you want is any kind of natural thyroid shutdown. 600mcg daily is high...and results may vary, but there's some risk of natural shutdown at those levels.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I will give an ethical, legal response to this and you can take out of it what you will... Our dosages are for the "everyman/woman" and Thyro-T2 is taken by many people who are not in the bodybuilding/hardcore workout mode. As such, labels have to be "safe" for anyone who takes it and we err on the side of safety for the consumer at all times. The last thing you want is any kind of natural thyroid shutdown. 600mcg daily is high...and results may vary, but there's some risk of natural shutdown at those levels.
Thank you for your response. I wasn't personally thinking of going as high as 600mcg but I was thinking that I'd start at 200mcg then bump it to 300 after a week and then maybe go up to 400 tops. It'll depend on what the results are like at the lower dosage.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you for your response. I wasn't personally thinking of going as high as 600mcg but I was thinking that I'd start at 200mcg then bump it to 300 after a week and then maybe go up to 400 tops. It'll depend on what the results are like at the lower dosage.
You're welcome. Just be safe with these.. Thyroid hormone isn't like Vitamin C where if you drink too much you just pee out the excess. There's some real dangers to be aware of with it and to take responsibly, much like anything else useful in life.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should there be an increase in temperature when dosing this?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
should there be an increase in temperature when dosing this?
Body temperature may go up as metabolic rate increases per an NIH study:

Further adjustment of TEE (control, 64.31 ± 1.61 kJ/d and 3,5-T2, 72.29 ± 0.48 kJ/d; P < .01) (Figure 5C) and REE (control, 48.93 ± 1.15 kJ/d and 3,5-T2, 55.57 ± 1.55 kJ/d; P < .05) for lean mass by ANCOVA (common lean mass 28.4 g) showed significant increase of both metabolic parameters due to the 3,5-T2 treatment by 12% and 13%, respectively. Furthermore, body temperature was significantly elevated after 3,5-T2 application (d 24: control, 36.6 ± 0.1°C and 3,5-T2, 37.3 ± 0.1°C; P < .001) (Figure 5D). Increased locomotor activity during the light phase contributed to increased energy expenditure as well (Figure 5D).

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Body temperature may go up as metabolic rate increases per an NIH study:

Further adjustment of TEE (control, 64.31 ± 1.61 kJ/d and 3,5-T2, 72.29 ± 0.48 kJ/d; P < .01) (Figure 5C) and REE (control, 48.93 ± 1.15 kJ/d and 3,5-T2, 55.57 ± 1.55 kJ/d; P < .05) for lean mass by ANCOVA (common lean mass 28.4 g) showed significant increase of both metabolic parameters due to the 3,5-T2 treatment by 12% and 13%, respectively. Furthermore, body temperature was significantly elevated after 3,5-T2 application (d 24: control, 36.6 ± 0.1°C and 3,5-T2, 37.3 ± 0.1°C; P < .001) (Figure 5D). Increased locomotor activity during the light phase contributed to increased energy expenditure as well (Figure 5D).
This is interesting because I experienced a drop in temperature for the hour following the ingestion of one cap of your T2 product. I checked my temperature several times. I will up the dose to two caps and see what it does. I was in a fasted state when dosing as well.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is interesting because I experienced a drop in temperature for the hour following the ingestion of one cap of your T2 product. I checked my temperature several times. I will up the dose to two caps and see what it does. I was in a fasted state when dosing as well.
One cap is 100mcg, which by itself would not be enough to really cause any change whatsoever (in either direction). Did your temperature return to previous temp after 1hr?

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
How long have you been on this?
What has you dosing been like?
Have you noticed any results yet?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just curious.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes my temp went back up shortly after. I have been dosing for about 2 weeks. I have noticed increased fat loss, but I have also slightly dropped my intake. I started out at 2 caps per day and have now worked my way up to 3 per day. 1 in morning fasted, one before training ~ 2.5 hrs after eating, and one post workout. I think I will up to 4 caps per day done at two-two cap dosings.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
yes my temp went back up shortly after. I have been dosing for about 2 weeks. I have noticed increased fat loss, but I have also slightly dropped my intake. I started out at 2 caps per day and have now worked my way up to 3 per day. 1 in morning fasted, one before training ~ 2.5 hrs after eating, and one post workout. I think I will up to 4 caps per day done at two-two cap dosings.
Thanks for sharing! Will you update here again in a couple more weeks to let me know what your results are looking like then?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for sharing! Will you update here again in a couple more weeks to let me know what your results are looking like then?
Yep. I'm hoping for good results.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, after dosing 3 caps on empty stomach, my temperature still went down from 96.2 to 95.7. This makes me wonder. Is the main mechanism of weight loss through increase in body temp? Any help would be appreciated. Anybody else have similar experiences? I have tried dosing with stims, without stims, with adaptogens and without. They all yield a drop in temp. I have had one increase in temperature, but that was dosing with thermogum, which I know from previous experiments raises my temperature by a decent amount..

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
banjobounce Can you share some updates on how this is going for you? Thanks!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have lost three pounds since dosing it. I have been dosing 4 caps per day and have made it through roughly 1.25 bottles. I believe I am ending week three. It seems to be going well as far as fat loss, but I still find no increase in temperature of my body. I can't tell for sure that the fat loss is completely due to the t2, but I will say that with the slight caloric deficit that I am pretty confident that the fat loss is greater than it would normally be.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
I have lost three pounds since dosing it. I have been dosing 4 caps per day and have made it through roughly 1.25 bottles. I believe I am ending week three. It seems to be going well as far as fat loss, but I still find no increase in temperature of my body. I can't tell for sure that the fat loss is completely due to the t2, but I will say that with the slight caloric deficit that I am pretty confident that the fat loss is greater than it would normally be.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm planning on starting my run with this brand of T2 and am just trying to get as much info as I can before starting.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A caloric deficit of what though?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most days about 200 kcals. On leg days the deficit is slightly larger, I am sure.
The deficit and exercising did it all, and I would have expected more, but as long as it's not a mixture of water, fat and muscle...I don't see any significance in the supplementation and weight loss, and feel you wasted your money on 2 bottles of T2, where that could have gone to better use, such as food for instance. I don't think the T2 did anything for you, at all.

High quality protein my man. Nothing beats it.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this ^^^

I got the discount code for T2 but decided not to purchase. Glad I didn't as I can lose 3lbs between the time I wake up and when I get out of the shower.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this ^^^

I got the discount code for T2 but decided not to purchase. Glad I didn't as I can lose 3lbs between the time I wake up and when I get out of the shower.
Guys, I am talking three pounds from my baseline fasted weight. I lose around ten pounds from the time that I go to bed and the time that I wake up. There have been times in the past that I could lose 20lbs in a day. I S*** you not. When I refer to the weight loss on this product, I am referring to mainly fat loss. I appreciate the advice as well. I very well may have wasted my money on 4, not 2, bottles of T2, but I do not feel that I have. It was an experiment that I was willing to try, so I did.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Having difficulty with your numbers.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I'm lost now. What part can I elaborate on for you?

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys, I am talking three pounds from my baseline fasted weight. I lose around ten pounds from the time that I go to bed and the time that I wake up. There have been times in the past that I could lose 20lbs in a day. I S*** you not. When I refer to the weight loss on this product, I am referring to mainly fat loss. I appreciate the advice as well. I very well may have wasted my money on 4, not 2, bottles of T2, but I do not feel that I have. It was an experiment that I was willing to try, so I did.
Thank you for trying it. I'm not sure why people are so skeptical about T2. Its a proven ingredient for many and it certainly isn't us that brought it to market. In fact, it was extremely popular in some of the best fat burners over the years.