Bio tech

Bodyman17

Awards
IMG_1455.jpg

Has anyone ever heard of this lab? I thought I had read something on bio tech not long ago being bunk.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of it. If you already have it, run it and see. If not, don't buy it and go with a reputable UGL. It would likely be cheaper and better quality.

Bodyman17

Awards
I got this from guy that uses the same lab. I'm debating running this 400 blend with winny verse 200mg TC and winny.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got this from guy that uses the same lab. I'm debating running this 400 blend with winny verse 200mg TC and winny.
Have you run a cycle before? I'd definitely use more than 200mg of Test C, it won't do much for you other than act as a test base at that dose.

Bodyman17

Awards
I have I plan on running
Week 1-2 250 mg tc
Week 3-7 400 mg tc and winny ed
Week 8-10 250 mg tc

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have I plan on running
Week 1-2 250 mg tc
Week 3-7 400 mg tc and winny ed
Week 8-10 250 mg tc
Are you cutting? Keep the test dose consistent throughout the entire cycle.

Bodyman17

Awards
I have been reading about it but just not sure on blends or how to run it.

Bodyman17

Awards
Just break it into three eod for 1 cc week. Correct

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 153726

Has anyone ever heard of this lab? I thought I had read something on bio tech not long ago being bunk.

I have used this exact product many times... There are fakes out there bc it is so good. If its legit the top should be stamped and there should be a reflective sticker on the box. The ts400 is amazing. Your in for a heck of a ride if its legit

My last run was 2 vials of this and the winny 50 mg tablets which were also top notch quality

Bodyman17

Awards
I have two bottles of it. Since ya have run this before what do you think on this.
Pin twice week 1/2 cc each pin week 1-10
Week 3-7 40 mg winny
.5 eod arimidex
Pct nolva three-four weeks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of it. Since ya have run this before what do you think on this.
Pin twice week 1/2 cc each pin week 1-10
Week 3-7 40 mg winny
.5 eod arimidex
Pct nolva three-four weeks
I like it, I ran mine with the winny at the tail end. Increased cardio and cleaned up the diet and was jacked and shredded. I like it the last 4 weeks to clean up the gains made and harden the muscle. The way you have it laid out will work as well.

1/2 cc 2x per week for 10 weeks is Perfect. You can get 2 cycles out of your 2 bottles that way. Looks like your all set w pct and arimadex. I would run nolva for 4 weeks at least

Bodyman17

Awards
Cool deal I'm kick off soon I'm hoping for good results

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Bcusick768 Anabolics 0
Chinnmusic Supplements 0
Chinnmusic Peptide/Research 0