bigt's pct stack-featuring diesel test hardcore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just a review after 2 weeks. diesel test/rpm/poseidon/restore/lean extreme. so far i am very happy with dth, never suffered loss of libido on 2 months of furazadrol but libido is insane. cant comment on lifting impact, been working 12 hour days in a HOT factory so havent spent much gym time. this stack has given me plenty of strength to muscle through long hours in very hot conditions-hanging paper rolls on a corrugator. looking to add cordegen5/extend/vasocharge for extra endurance. btw poseidon is a must working in heat, been drinking down 6-8 scoops per day and staying decently hydrated while sweating like a pig for long hours. so far high marks for diesel test/poseidon. ive lost 20 pounds since starting starting furazadrol and working in this heat and feel strong as ever. will go to gym in the morning and put to test.:cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just a review after 2 weeks. diesel test/rpm/poseidon/restore/lean extreme. so far i am very happy with dth, never suffered loss of libido on 2 months of furazadrol but libido is insane. cant comment on lifting impact, been working 12 hour days in a HOT factory so havent spent much gym time. this stack has given me plenty of strength to muscle through long hours in very hot conditions-hanging paper rolls on a corrugator. looking to add cordegen5/extend/vasocharge for extra endurance. btw poseidon is a must working in heat, been drinking down 6-8 scoops per day and staying decently hydrated while sweating like a pig for long hours. so far high marks for diesel test/poseidon. ive lost 20 pounds since starting starting furazadrol and working in this heat and feel strong as ever. will go to gym in the morning and put to test.:cheers:
word

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome to hear t man. Glad things are working their magic for ya. :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, numbers are down slightly on lifts but i can live with that. almost 20 pounds weight loss in just over two months is a complete transformation. will get to buy some needed new clothes. diesel test is doing ts job, have a pimple on end of nose-thought those days were gone forever. mood is great and lbido is high.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, numbers are down slightly on lifts but i can live with that. almost 20 pounds weight loss in just over two months is a complete transformation. will get to buy some needed new clothes. diesel test is doing ts job, have a pimple on end of nose-thought those days were gone forever. mood is great and lbido is high.
Congrats on the weightloss too buddy, that's truly an accomplishment to be proud of. Look on the bright side T, at least the zit didn't pop up during your "senior" prom:lol: .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the weightloss too buddy, that's truly an accomplishment to be proud of. Look on the bright side T, at least the zit didn't pop up during your "senior" prom:lol: .
the bright side is i never had acne that bad as a kid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, guick update. down 4 more pounds but it fluctuates, its all i can do to stay hydrated at work. i am really leaning out and keeping strength high. going to add a few things for endurance on next order, although strength is good the last couple of hours at work are knocking me in the dirt. just saving weights for the weekend for now. notice i am volunteering to do a little extra heavy lifting at the job and getting the macho thing going, most of that is due to the diesel test. :aargh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am really liking diesel test, its proving to be stronger than expected. due to the heat ive got too much aggression going on, will try 4 per day for the rest of work week then go back to 6ed on weekend. body recomp is coming along real nice. btw foced myself to eat 2 chicken breasts at work today and for last 2 days added 2 more scoops of protein to sip on through the day, it has resulted in 2 gained pounds but feel alot stronger. will be getting bcaa's this order.:twisted:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am really liking diesel test, its proving to be stronger than expected. due to the heat ive got too much aggression going on, will try 4 per day for the rest of work week then go back to 6ed on weekend. body recomp is coming along real nice. btw foced myself to eat 2 chicken breasts at work today and for last 2 days added 2 more scoops of protein to sip on through the day, it has resulted in 2 gained pounds but feel alot stronger. will be getting bcaa's this order.:twisted:
Bulk BCAA's or ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bulk BCAA's or ?
was going to order from np but went to vitamin shoppe and got some extend watermellon for $25. was going to get pw but the watermellon extend really tastes great. 4ed on the dth seems much better, will try 6 on the weekend. i never expected to get this reaction from dth, ive tried every test booster out there and usually have to exceed rec doses, never had to go below. diesel test is for real. still up 2 pounds but leaning out-took another notch out of my belt. going shopping over the weekend for new clothes, still down 18 pounds in 2 1/2 months.:drunk:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was going to order from np but went to vitamin shoppe and got some extend watermellon for $25. was going to get pw but the watermellon extend really tastes great. 4ed on the dth seems much better, will try 6 on the weekend. i never expected to get this reaction from dth, ive tried every test booster out there and usually have to exceed rec doses, never had to go below. diesel test is for real. still up 2 pounds but leaning out-took another notch out of my belt. going shopping over the weekend for new clothes, still down 18 pounds in 2 1/2 months.:drunk:
:clap2:

Sounds like Diseal Test is working quit well for you man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:clap2:

Sounds Diseal Test is working quit well for you man.
yeah, i would have to say that dth has exceeded my expectations. as a natural test booster it is easily at the top as a solo product. in the past ive stacked everything from jw/restore/mass fx to activate/rxt/tribex. dth is the first natty test booster ive ever had to go below recommended doses. appetite is way up, eating like a pig. cant believe i havent gained more weight, not complaning i love the leaning effect. so far i give it a 8, will hold out the 10 rating for after bottle is gone.:food: :pizza:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well weight is at 235, but strength is as good as ever. so far this has been a good pct. libido/strength/appetite are HIGH. oh yeah mood, i am enjoying how good i feel. this cant be said for some other pct's ive had. i took 6 dth yesterday and today and feel less agitated than before, considering staying at 6.:food: :pizza:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
5 tablets my libido is nuts. I can't imagine how its gonna be at 6. I might I might cruise at 4-5 possibly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 tablets my libido is nuts. I can't imagine how its gonna be at 6. I might I might cruise at 4-5 possibly.
i am used to megadosing almost everything, uhuh not dth. this is first supp ive ever gone at less than max dosing. ive heard guys talking about running activate extreme at 8ed, like to see them double up on dth. the ingredient list of dth reads like a who's who list of quality ingredients. after reading the logs of activate extreme i think i made the right choice. :food: :pizza: my only complaint is hunger-all the time. but if keep my diet clean i am leaning out real nice. after todays trip to gym, dth just earned a 9 rati:hammer: ng.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am used to megadosing almost everything, uhuh not dth. this is first supp ive ever gone at less than max dosing. ive heard guys talking about running activate extreme at 8ed, like to see them double up on dth. the ingredient list of dth reads like a who's who list of quality ingredients. after reading the logs of activate extreme i think i made the right choice. :food: :pizza: my only complaint is hunger-all the time. but if keep my diet clean i am leaning out real nice. after todays trip to gym, dth just earned a 9 rati:hammer: ng.
what more can i say. this product is proving to be very effective for me. :dl: :clean:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive stopped loosing pounds, but im really firming up. feeling stronger everyday. on vacation next week so will finish out at 6ed and buy another bottle. thats the highest endorsement i can give.:hammer:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ive stopped loosing pounds, but im really firming up. feeling stronger everyday. on vacation next week so will finish out at 6ed and buy another bottle. thats the highest endorsement i can give.:hammer:
word

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey SkinnyT :lol:, how long do you plan on running this post cycle plan? I like the looks of that stack :thumbsup:

Also you mentioned picking up a stim, RPM isn't cutting it for the long work days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey SkinnyT :lol:, how long do you plan on running this post cycle plan? I like the looks of that stack :thumbsup:

Also you mentioned picking up a stim, RPM isn't cutting it for the long work days?
been taking 5 rpm before work, works ok as a stim but wears out after about 4 hours. i got a pretty physical job, i think dth is doing more for picking me up in the long run. i bought some stimx, that stuff used to be killer now it sucks,imo. so i picked up some jet fuel and reset maybe im just burned out. celc i really like this diesel test, pretty cost effective since i went down to 4ed. on vacation next week and im doing 6ed, the wife will just have to put up with me,lol.:food: :pizza:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've found Diesel Test Hardcore to exceed Diesel Test 2010 (older version) tablet for tablet/each day from my expierence up to this point. Is this your first expierence using diesel test before ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've found Diesel Test Hardcore to exceed Diesel Test 2010 (older version) tablet for tablet/each day from my expierence up to this point. Is this your first expierence using diesel test before ?
reaper, man you've been logging too much,lol. i posted in your thread that i thought dth was stronger than 2010. yeah man worth repeating, dth is the first t-booster ive ever went below rec. doses. at 6 a day i was ready to loose it, and i have tried A LOT OF SUPPS. getting more aggression/strength/leaning out than i did on 8 activate/3 restore. i think i am a good responder to trib but i am really seeing great things. btw in all honesty trib test did more for my libido than dth has, but thats just me. thinking of buying a trib test with 2nd bottle of dth and doing 3dth/2trib test. trib test is by far the best libido booster ive ever tried. thats saying a lot cause ive tried most of them. san endotest is probably 2nd. no offense chuck, dth is great for all the reasons ive listed, just no major libido increase.:cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome T :head: How are you dosing your restore and lean x?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
reaper, man you've been logging too much,lol. i posted in your thread that i thought dth was stronger than 2010. yeah man worth repeating, dth is the first t-booster ive ever went below rec. doses. at 6 a day i was ready to loose it, and i have tried A LOT OF SUPPS. getting more aggression/strength/leaning out than i did on 8 activate/3 restore. i think i am a good responder to trib but i am really seeing great things. btw in all honesty trib test did more for my libido than dth has, but thats just me. thinking of buying a trib test with 2nd bottle of dth and doing 3dth/2trib test. trib test is by far the best libido booster ive ever tried. thats saying a lot cause ive tried most of them. san endotest is probably 2nd. no offense chuck, dth is great for all the reasons ive listed, just no major libido increase.:cheers:

thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome T :head: How are you dosing your restore and lean x?
down to 2ed each. actually have a lot of faith in the dim in dth. didnt use a serm. would have gone with just dth, but tits are something i like on women!!!!!!!!!!!!!aint taking no chances there bucko,lol.:cheers: im taking a break from formestane right now will run another bottle of dth/trib test then think of something to go with it. this is a piece of cake for pct, no side effects at all, except for a little over aggression on 6dth. can you believe all the crap ive done and a herbal t-booster is gonna make me react like that? only time ive had aggression issues like that was hemadrol/propadrol, and i was running them at max doses. oh well go figure?:rant:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did someone say vacation? heeeehaaaw! thebigt needs a break.:donut:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
can you believe all the crap ive done and a herbal t-booster is gonna make me react like that? only time ive had aggression issues like that was hemadrol/propadrol, and i was running them at max doses. oh well go figure?:rant:
Some (well one) herbal test booster is doing its own thing.

ie being very effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test post cycle therapy?
no, you've got a point. there's alot of stuff ive tried thats boosted my libido, that wasnt my reason for choosing dth. the plumbing works just fine im just not feeling the urge that much. i am much more into the recomp thing right now, really like having loose fitting 38's on. i am realistically looking at 220 and wearing 36's by the end of 2nd bottle. thats what im talking about. :donut:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test post cycle therapy?
Hey Chuck (or anyone else)--
Can you explain why 3 DTH is better for libido than 6 DTH? Is it a shutdown thing? And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chuck (or anyone else)--
Can you explain why 3 DTH is better for libido than 6 DTH? Is it a shutdown thing? And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)
I think he already did.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
"And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)"

2/3 TT day or 3/4 DTH/day. The think is its hard to tell. Since TT is a libido/test booster product upgrader and DTH is a test booster/libido product. You may be ok with 2 DTH am and 1pm for libido. U just have to play around with the DTH dosage. With TT, 3 a day will for sure be a libido increaser on everyone, just not a stong Test booster.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks -- I'm starting to get a handle on this, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife saw me looking in the mirror, dth around $50-the look on my wifes face 'priceless'. the terms recomp/transformation are overused on forums, but i can tell you i am starting to look like a different person. 220 pounds and 36' jeans are becoming more and more like a reality, and i can tell you that will do more for my libido than any pill ever could!!!!!!:box:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the recomp, bigt -- keep it up (no pun intended, lol)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
"And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)"

2/3 TT day or 3/4 DTH/day. The think is its hard to tell. Since TT is a libido/test booster product upgrader and DTH is a test booster/libido product. You may be ok with 2 DTH am and 1pm for libido. U just have to play around with the DTH dosage. With TT, 3 a day will for sure be a libido increaser on everyone, just not a stong Test booster.
Can I assume that if you wanted libido enhancement and decent test boost (such as during the "off" days of a 3on/4off pulse, to combat any minor shutdown), you'd recommend DTH, but the dosage would be tricky? (Too low, and you might not get the test boost you need; but too high and you might begin to hurt libido?) Or might it be best to dose the DTH every day during your pulse cycle (even the "on" days)? This way you could (hypothetically) keep the DTH dosage slightly lower and still get the natural test boost you need, without lowering your libido at all (hopefully raising libido, if you can get the dosage just right).
Chuck, bigt, Reaper -- if any of you guys have a suggestion on what this "sweet spot" might be, please jump in...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can I assume that if you wanted libido enhancement and decent test boost (such as during the "off" days of a 3on/4off pulse, to combat any minor shutdown), you'd recommend DTH, but the dosage would be tricky? (Too low, and you might not get the test boost you need; but too high and you might begin to hurt libido?) Or might it be best to dose the DTH every day during your pulse cycle (even the "on" days)? This way you could (hypothetically) keep the DTH dosage slightly lower and still get the natural test boost you need, without lowering your libido at all (hopefully raising libido, if you can get the dosage just right).
Chuck, bigt, Reaper -- if any of you guys have a suggestion on what this "sweet spot" might be, please jump in...
if libido enhancement is all you're looking for, get some trib test you wont be dissapointed.:stick:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
correct....u will get "a" test boost on 4 DTH a day with nice libido, some get even better with 5, some 6, like I said you have to find out whats best for ur libido/test 3/4/5/6. For me 2-5 is good for libido, but 5-6 is needed for the pumps and training intensity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great log man,

Sounds like you are making great progress. I'm definitely going to keep DTH in mind for upcoming body recomp efforts. Sounds like it is helping you hold onto LBM for sure

Also wanted to ask you about Lean Extreme, I know a lot of people have mentioned taking it and noticing a huge loss in midsection size / fat in the abdominal region within a few weeks, do you feel you have had the same?

Thanks
yeah, i feel lx contributed to bf loss, i have already went through my bottle. got another 3 days worth of restore at 2ed or might stretch it out at 1ed. if i think it will help achieve my goal i will buy another lean extreme. dont think i need more restore as the dim in dth is regulating estrogen rather than eliminating it helping me feel better and gain muscle while losing bf. big casino, i highly recommend dth for recomp.:donut:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning feeling good. knew i was going to gym, so i took 3 dth an hour pre w/o. this worked out real well as i could vent my aggression on the weights. had a real nice workout, moderate intensity for a longer than normal time-1 1/2 hours. didnt want to get too washed out as i have family things to tend to while on vacation. just took 2nd dose of 2 pills and will take 1 pill 2 hours from now. really liked the 3 pill dose pre workout, dont think i would dose that way on non workout day. will be ordering 2nd bottle of dth and bottle of trib test in the morning.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not much to report today, still taking 6ed. bought the wife a new car today so am basking in the gratefullness,hehe.:run:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
thebigt-

Did you log your furzadrol 2 month stack ? If so I gotta check it out. Seems like it worked pretty well for you. Looks like DTH is also doing good too.

You mentioned you worked in a hot factory...what type ? I've visted some steel mills before on an inspection, and those places are some straight hell...

I never thought of taking 3 DTH pre-workout, seems like it is working pretty well for you. I'll have to try that sometime. I ordered a 2nd bottle of DTH too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt-

Did you log your furzadrol 2 month stack ? If so I gotta check it out. Seems like it worked pretty well for you. Looks like DTH is also doing good too.

You mentioned you worked in a hot factory...what type ? I've visted some steel mills before on an inspection, and those places are some straight hell...

I never thought of taking 3 DTH pre-workout, seems like it is working pretty well for you. I'll have to try that sometime. I ordered a 2nd bottle of DTH too.
i didnt log the furazadrol but i did a review, plus kinda jumped in where i saw it mentioned. i work on a corrugator in a box factory. yeah, ive become a fan, dth is treating me right. btw look at furazadrol solo thread by quill, i give a lot of my results-opinions there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing much to report, having a laid back day. mowed the grass, trimmed the hedges and got my to-do list done so i can watch nfl on tv tomorrow. still dosing 6 ed, got my 2nd bottle and a bottle of trib test today so ill workout a dosing plan. btw kabuki sod me, will be getting nos ether on next order. diesel makes some quality stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
9-16-58 a day that will live in infamy. well today's my birthday so i plan on sittin on my butt and watching football all day. gotta go to mom's house for a family thing so ill probably eat way tooo much, oh well, you're only born once-maybe, who the hell knows. oh yeah, got my trib test so i will be takin care of bussiness later.:food: :pizza: :run:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
9-16-58 a day that will live in infamy. well today's my birthday so i plan on sittin on my butt and watching football all day. gotta go to mom's house for a family thing so ill probably eat way tooo much, oh well, you're only born once-maybe, who the hell knows. oh yeah, got my trib test so i will be takin care of bussiness later.:food: :pizza: :run:
BigT contemplates his mortality... but only on his B-day! Happy Birthday bro! Mine was on the 8th :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy B-day T. Enjoy all the food and football:cheers:.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Happy B-day, if ur stacking DTH and Trib Test the directions on how to stack them is on the Trib Test bottle.....I got NFL sunday ticked on direct TV but all the good games today was on local TV, well the cin./clev. game was good and the broncos/raiders was good, oh and the dallas game......trade rex grossman please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys i really appreciate it.:burg: :box: :box: :box: :box: