BigRed and ProSupps VEXXUM log

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting taking Vexxum over the weekend. Definitely feeling the appetite suppression effect of it.
Been dosing one first thing in the morning.
Look forward to seeing the results I can achieve in the next few weeks.

Will try to get my beginning pics up today!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride!! Good luck brother!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weighing in around 262 in those pics.
I will be training 3 to 4 days per week but also staying active the other days while coaching my daughters 18u softball team.
Not really worried about weight just looking to tighten up the midsection and waist area more. Especially since we will be heading to the beach at the end of July.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Hoping to see some great results

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah! Looking amazing, red!!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Following along!!!
Good to have you along!

Hadn't done any workouts this week besides a few things out on the softball field. Definitely plan on getting a couple in this week and then back on schedule for next week.
Diet is going good with the 5/2 approach. Vexxum really helps on my 2 low calorie days to help me get through the day.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
In for the ride brother! Glad your liking it so far

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Pics from this morning.
Definitely feeling leaner

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look great and definitely a lot leaner.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Puccah:) down a couple of pounds but like what I am seeing in the mirror.
Vexxum just gives you some good clean energy with no jitters but the appetite suppression is great. Yesterday was a low calorie day and had no issues with it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i'm def jealous lol. I've lost 26 lbs in the last 5.5 weeks, yet still disgusted. I'd love to be able to see just a lil bit of abs on me and my chest and upper fat I hate!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i'm def jealous lol. I've lost 26 lbs in the last 5.5 weeks, yet still disgusted. I'd love to be able to see just a lil bit of abs on me and my chest and upper fat I hate!
Keep working brotha!! Just in the last year I have got to where I like the way I look.

Great job. Nice progress!
Thanks!! I am happy after just one week for sure

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but in. Man you got some big ole arms.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vexxum is still doing a great job with suppressing my appetite and helped me power through the weekend.
Loving the good clean energy I am getting from it.

I will be getting back to my workouts this week after a taking a week off. Stayed busy everyday coaching on the softball field but ready to lift something.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MONDAY WORKOUT

INCLINE PRESS (40 SECOND REST)
185X9 185X10 (6 SECOND NEGATIVE)
185X7 185X5 (3 SECOND NEGATIVE)
185X5 135X7 (1 SECOND NEGATIVE)

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN (REST PAUSE 10 SECONDS)
120X15
120X7
120X5

LEG EXTENSION (30 SECOND REST)
90X10X10

CALF PRESS ON LEG PRESS (REST PAUSE 10 SECOND REST)
315X20
315X12
315X7

I will adjust the weight down on my Incline press going with 185 for the first 2 sets, 155 for the next 2 and 135 for the final 2.
I will increase the weight some on the other exercises.

Yesterday was a low calorie day and Vexxum helped me power through it once again.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates! Love doing calf raises with leg press macbine.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pressing Red.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Gotta love those slow negatives

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have been slacking on my workouts, between work and softball practice time has been tight. They don't have any games this weekend so plan on getting some work in.
Vexxum is definitely helping me out though, energy is good and no crazy cravings. Still sticking to my diet so seeing some positive changes just wish I could be more consistent with the workouts.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Calf raises with leg press machine is the best idea ever! why didnt I think of that today? Durr lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still going strong with VEXXUM!! Definitely leaning out more, have to get some pics up this week.
Just wish I had more time for my workouts. My days have been full from 4:30am till after 8pm most days with work and coaching softball.
Staying active just not getting in the weight training I enjoy so much.
Only a couple more weeks and I will be done with softball

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol man I misread this. I actually do those on leg days. I don't train legs as much as I use to because we are in softball season. But when doing them, I will do a normal toes straight, then turn them inside and then outside hitting every angle.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Calf raises with leg press machine is the best idea ever! why didnt I think of that today? Durr lol
Not sure how your leg press machine/sled is, but our's has a plate at the bottom specifically for them....for foot placement. It definitely makes them burn!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong with VEXXUM!! Definitely leaning out more, have to get some pics up this week.
Just wish I had more time for my workouts. My days have been full from 4:30am till after 8pm most days with work and coaching softball.
I know that's tough. I'm a grump if I miss more than one day. Nice you are still staying active & seeing results though.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Not sure how your leg press machine/sled is, but our's has a plate at the bottom specifically for them....for foot placement. It definitely makes them burn!!!
Well we have a plate loaded calf raise machine too (seated) but it doesn't feel as natural to me as using a smith machine or the decline leg press to do them.

but since I have been taught to do both standing and seated calf raises, I use them all. Haha the burn is excrutiating lol

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Well we have a plate loaded calf raise machine too (seated) but it doesn't feel as natural to me as using a smith machine or the decline leg press to do them.

but since I have been taught to do both standing and seated calf raises, I use them all. Haha the burn is excrutiating lol
Ugh...the seated ones kill me.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
You sound like me....that being said skipping the gym is never an option!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You sound like me....that being said skipping the gym is never an option!
I know what you mean, have to find that sweet spot of family, work, softball and workouts.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But have to say I am surprised at how full my muscles are staying even with the limited workouts.
Can't say it enough on how much Vexxum is helping me with the not feeling hungry and just enough energy without being wired up.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, have to find that sweet spot of family, work, softball and workouts.
Busy man. My hubby is the same way though. He mainly has to find time due to work. He actually started getting up at 4 am, about a year ago, to make sure he got to go. Otherwise he wouldn't have time after work because he wanted to be home with us. It's harder to find that time & balance with more variables involved....that's for sure. Hopefully, after the season is over you can start hitting it hard again, like you like.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
But have to say I am surprised at how full my muscles are staying even with the limited workouts.
Can't say it enough on how much Vexxum is helping me with the not feeling hungry and just enough energy without being wired up.
That's definitely nice. Don't want to lose those gains. A clean energy boost is always a plus. I don't like getting that "jacked up" feeling.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Busy man. My hubby is the same way though. He mainly has to find time due to work. He actually started getting up at 4 am, about a year ago, to make sure he got to go. Otherwise he wouldn't have time after work because he wanted to be home with us. It's harder to find that time & balance with more variables involved....that's for sure. Hopefully, after the season is over you can start hitting it hard again, like you like.
That's the hard part for sure, spending plenty of time with my daughter at ball but not enough time with my wife and as the saying goes Happy Wife Happy Life..lol
Couple more weeks and can get back to it hard. Until then going to keep getting some mini workouts in

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's definitely nice. Don't want to lose those gains. A clean energy boost is always a plus. I don't like getting that "jacked up" feeling.
Vexxum is a great addition to a leaning out phase!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
That's the hard part for sure, spending plenty of time with my daughter at ball but not enough time with my wife and as the saying goes Happy Wife Happy Life..lol
Couple more weeks and can get back to it hard. Until then going to keep getting some mini workouts in
Haha. Smart man!! :) It's nice to see others who put family first. It's not as common as it used to be.

Vexxum is a great addition to a leaning out phase!
I'll have to let hubby know. He is going to be do a hardcore cut starting in August. His calories are going to drop significantly. Not sure he'll know how to act not eating all day.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha. Smart man!! :) It's nice to see others who put family first. It's not as common as it used to be.

I'll have to let hubby know. He is going to be do a hardcore cut starting in August. His calories are going to drop significantly. Not sure he'll know how to act not eating all day.

Yeah I know on my 2 days were I do my modified fast where I only eat 800 calories it is not nearly as bad with VEXXUM helping curb my appetite.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Updated pics from this morning. Weighing in at 258.
Off work today so getting me a workout in and looks like I Will Have more help the next few weeks for ball so will be getting back to my workouts more consistently.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July weekend.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woah, you're leaning up!!! Looking realllllllllly good, Red!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous bro getting them abs showing!!!! Good work man keep it up!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MONDAY WORKOUT

INCLINE PRESS (45 SECOND REST)
155X8 155X7 (6 SECOND NEGATIVE)
155X8 155X7 (3 SECOND NEGATIVE)
155X8 155X7 (1 SECOND NEGATIVE)

SEATED CABLE ROW (45 SECOND REST)
120X8 120X7 (6 SECOND NEGATIVE)
120X8 120X7 (3 SECOND NEGATIVE)
120X8 120X7 (1 SECOND NEGATIVE)

SEATED SIDE LATERALS (REST PAUSE 10 SECONDS)
20X15
20X7
20X5

CLOSE GRIP PULLDOWN (REST PAUSE 10 SECONDS)
120X12
120X5
120X3

ROPE PRESS DOWN (35 SECOND REST)
35X8X8

Felt good to get in and do a little workout yesterday. Vexxum is still helping with my appetite suppression on my low calorie days and giving me just enough of an energy boost.
I have about 17 more days until the beach so really concentrating on diet over the next couple of weeks to look my best. I have been pleased with my progress and look forward to finishing strong. Look forward to getting more workouts in as softball season starts to come to an end.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Going to follow along here. Nice workout man! Looking good man! Can't believe you weigh that, lot of muscle mass obviously!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, Red!! Leaning out!!

Good workout too. Way to get back at it!!