Bigger, faster, stronger and SMARTER with Chaos & Pain!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I was one of the 3 lucky bastards that got chosen to log for Chaos and Pain last month but because of an injury(currently deployed) I was out for a while without being able to walk or even let alone touch my foot. I had to go everywhere on crutches and the medics told me no gym... So i was out for a while.

Medic said it was a class 2 or type 2 ankle sprain. I was out for 15 days without putting that foot on the floor. And waiting for it to not be as swollen to find out if it was ligaments or tendons that got fked up.

I finally got cleared to go back to the gym but I still can't do legs or exercises where my foot got to be inbetween pads like decline bench cuz it still hurts. I cant run or jump either. Got some braces now.

Before I got injured I was doing Kris Gethin's 12 week muscle building workout. It was awesome I was really liking it but than the accident happened and I stopped. I still cant do legs like I said so I don't think I'm going to pick it up where I left off because I doubt I can go back to the weights I was at over a month ago

I been working out for the past 2 days already. Started out with arms, back.. Will do Shoulders today and tomorrow chest. Like I said cant do legs still. Or exercises where I have to be on my feet holding on to heavy weights so barbell rows, deads and a few other exercises are out for a while. So I do what I can either sitting down, laying down as heavy and with as good form as I can.

Im currently weighing in at 196 pounds. It's the heaviest I ever been in my life and I'm about to start cutting down slowly. I'm eating lots of protein and cutting down the carbs on my meals. But its kind of hard because since i'm deployed the army feeds us 3x a day, at 6am, noon and 5pm. A lot of times we go out on mission and we miss out on dinner because we don't come back on time so we **** out of luck. And I have to eat my stash of food which is Kashi Go lean cereal with soy milk, protein shakes, nuts or almonds, beef jerky or protein bars. Or sometimes they will give us MRE's which are meal ready to eat in a bag and they are carb and sodium loaded. It doesn't help one bit when you trying to cut down but it helps us from starving till the next day at 6am.. So i'm doing what I can and trying to watch what I eat. I still got 6 or 7 months left on deployment but I want to start cutting because frankly im scared of being 196 pounds right now since I never been this heavy, its not all muscles either so... I want to go back home around 175 - 180lb so I'll have a few months to cut down smart, so hopefully when I finally get home and i'm at the weight I want it will be a 1 digit body fat.

Back to what matters here.. Cannibal Genius and Cannibal Ferox! Ever since the company came out I kept up with it on stack3d.com and been super anxious to try not only Ferox but all of their supplements. So when I saw the promo here I jumped on it and they were kind enough to open up to worldwide and ship it out there for me overseas, not many companies will **** outside the US or to FPO address. So not only am I happy for that but ALSO because they send me a bottle of the Cannibal Ferox as well since I had asked to try Cannibal Genius!

I've only tried 2 nootropics supplement before p6 black and dendrobium 600. I loved p6 black and liked dendrobium. So at the end of this bottle of Genius I'll compared it to p6 black. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and most pre workouts don't work for me unless I go over the recommended scoops, some of my favorite pre workouts that actually work on me have a high amount of caffeine so I'm excited to see how Ferox will compare!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAMN!

Alright so check it out. I took a scoop of Ferox with an extra 4g of citruline and 3 capsules of Genius. I was already kinda of motivated/anxious/excited earlier today but once I got to the gym.. DAMN!

Incline Press
4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 8 reps

DB Presses
5 sets of 12, 10, 8. 8. 8 reps

Seated Presses
4 sets of 10 reps with a 4 sec count going down and exploding on the way up.
3 dropsets of 8 reps

Pullovers
3 sets of 10 reps

Decline Machine Presses
3 sets of 12 reps

1 Arm cable crossover
4 sets of 10 reps

I timed my workout and the whole thing was 1 hour and 10 mins. It Flew by! I was taking short rests in between sets, except when i was doing the DB presses. I was super focused throughout the whole workout. The gym here was packed but for some reason and i'm guessing it was thanks to Genius I was in my own little world. Focused on the stretch and squeezing. In between sets I was flexing my chest and feeling a truly massive pump going on. I should had not added the extra 4g of citrulline. I wont use that next few workouts till i do chest again to see how the pump will be like on Ferox alone.

I went to eat right after. I had 2 pieces of grilled chicken, broccoli and some of that philly cheese steak meat, it was the meat only no bread of cheese or any of that. I'm always looking at the marine chicks when at the cafeteria but I was so focused and excited about my food that I paid no attention to the table full of marine chicks that was 2 tables in front of me. My friend was surprised about that lmao.

Oh yeah I was surprised at myself when I grabbed the 75lb dumbbells on my last set and was able to knock out 8 reps. I'm pretty sure I could had done 80s if I had a spot for at least 6 reps. Next week though! I've never gone over 80lb on DB presses so hopefully I'll be able to break some PRs before these 2 bottles are over! God I hate the fact that I can't squat and do legs. I been stuck at 295lb squat since late august and I think that with Ferox and Genius I might get that 300lb. Maybe my foot will get better before the bottle is over. Or I'll just save 5 scoop or so if Ferox and 5 servings of Genius for i'm better so I can use them on leg day.

Anyways, first impression of Ferox = fcking awesome! I can't wait to break some PRs with this. Genius had me super focused through my workout and had me going right through my workout and I'm feeling really good still right now, 4 hours later. Idk I guess the right word would be that i feel alleviated for some reason. Delts tomorrow!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday March 3rd. I hit up shoulders. Didn't have much to work with because I was else where and was pretty limited but I did what I could with what I had. Same deal with the dosages without the extra citruline this time. 1 scoop of Ferox and 3 caps of Genius.

Superset of DB Presses & DB Lateral raises
4 sets of 12 reps

Cable Front Raises
4 sets of 10 reps and 4 dropsets to failure

Cable Crossover Pulldowns(idk the name for it. the one where you grab opposite cables and do an X)
4 sets of 12 reps

Cable Upright Rows
5 sets of 10 reps

Cable Shrugs
6 sets of 10 reps

The energy was insane and so was my focus. Even though it took me about an hour to get the workout done it felt like only 20mins had gone by. I went right through it! It was fuking awesome! These 2 are seriously the best pre workout combo I've had in a while. Very excited for whats still to come!

I got a 16 hour shift today and It's going to suck. I'm take 3 capsules of Genius before my shift starts to see how I react and how my mood will be during these 16 hours. So next post will be an update on what Genius is like outside the gym.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry got super busy here.

The other day i had a 16 hour shift and its usually hell on earth but that day I took 3 Genius and the day was smooth. I was in the zone with everything that I had to do. I'm usually angry, anxious and hungry for those 16 hours. And this time I was just hungry lol. Genius is over all a great product in and outside the gym. I can see myself using this many more times after this bottle is done. I do however want to try Da Vinci and see how the two compare and what the difference between the two is.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another workout on the books with Da Vinci and Ferox! Smashed through an arm workout that lasted an hour but seemed like it was only 20mins..

Close Grip Presses
5 sets of 15, 12, 10 10 10

SkullCrushers on incline bench
4 sets of 10

Dips
4 sets of 10

Alternating DB Curls
5 sets of 10 10 10 8 8 reps

Machine Preacher curl
4 sets of 10 reps with 2 drop sets to failure

Rope Curls
4 sets of 10 reps with 2 drop sets to failure

My arms were PUUUUUUUUUUMPED! I had a sick pump and I was a bit wired too lol good wired because my mind was like dead on what I had to do on my shift, wasn't wondering wasn't hurting me or making me crash afterwards..

Chest tomorrow and than Back!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't remember my chest workout exactly from the 9th but I do remember my workout from 2 day ago because I"m still sore. I hit both Back and Delts together.

Machine Pulldowns Supserset with Machine Rows
4 sets of 12 reps

Bar rows on Incline Bench
5 sets of 15 reps

Ezbar Upright Row
5 sets of 12 reps

Front Raises
4 sets of 12 reps

Cable Side Raises
4 sets of 10 reps

Shoulder Presses on machine
5 sets of 15 reps

I'm still sore as hell but the energy was insane. I worked it was around 3:30pm, Went back to my tent had a scoop and a half of protein. 6pm i went to dinner. Left the chow hall stuffed but still energized!

I'm going to try and do some leg workout tomorrow. Leg Press, squats on the machine and try to do leg curls and leg extensions with the pads higher on my chins and not foot so it doesn't hurt me. We'll see how it goes, if anything I'll just do the next body part, Chest.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went with chest today because the medic who been watching my foot was at the gym and I didn't want to do legs and have him come over and say i'm faking my injury. Today was one of my best chest workouts so far.

Incline BB Press
5 sets of 10 reps

Incline DB Flys
4 sets of 10

Decline Press Superset with Chest Press on machines
3 sets of 10

Chest Press on machine
3 sets of 10

DB Pullover
3 sets of 10

High cable flys
4 sets of 10

Today was not like most workouts. I felt so much stronger today. Specially on my first exercise I did 8 reps on the incline with 65lb on each side with out a spotter. Could had gone heavier but 5 sets was enough for now... next time I will go to 75lb or at least attempt it!

I ran right through my workout, I got it done few mins under an hour. And I still got energy! Might go do some stationary bike later on to completely exhaust myself so i can knock out tonight during my boring shift and tomorrow morning before breakfast I can either do legs or back.

Weighed myself and I've hit 200.8lb. First time I ever been this heavy. Kinda scary. If anyone got any tips to help me cut down I really appreciate it.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ferox and Genious continues to amaze me with every workout.

Saturday I hit shoulders. Did basic workout and under 40mins cuz i was in a rush.

DB Presses 5 sets of 10
Side Raises 4 sets of 10
Front Raises 4 sets of 10
FacePull 4 sets till failure

Took sunday off and Monday I hit Back again in rush because I been sleeping past the time since i'm so exhausted and i'm short on time.

Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 10
Reverser LatPulldowns 4 of 10
Machine Seat Rows 4 of 10. Superset with 2 different types of grips
DB Pullover 4 sets of 8
And 1arm DB Rows 4 sets of 10

Yesterday was my day off and I started a new program that i saw on T Nation it looks pretty brutal. unfortunately i'm not good enough yet to do leg day so I had to skip that and started with Chest yesterday. Note I took 3/4 scoop of Ferox at 8:30pm hit the weights with my squad leader and team leader. I even gave my squad leaders some Ferox cuz he was bugging me about it, note he is 122 pounds asian guy who is on his 3rd deployment now. I gave him half a scoop and he was bitching for more lol so i gave him a full scoop. Easy to say we ran right through our workout, he was bouncing off the walls lol. And to my surprise and his. At 2am I knocked out and when I talked to him this morning before morning PT he was out at 1am lol. And this is what I meant by Ferox keeps on surprising me. Again the focus from Genius is awesome. Full of marine chicks at the gym last night and usually I'm drooling and staring lol but not yesterday... I only looked at this one short girl 2x cuz she must be like less than 5 foot and she was squatting 200 pounds! Thunder Thighs and Ass that you would not believe! Anyways on to my workout.

Incline BB Press
7 sets of 8 reps

Low Incline DB Flys
5 sets of 10 reps

Wide Presses
4 sets of 8 reps

Was suppose to be dips but I had such a huge pump going on that I only did one 1 set of 7 reps. I couldnt move.

So i did Decline Presses to make for it.
4 sets of 10

Chest was feeling awesome, could probably bounce a quarter on it if you threw one at me lol.

Today is already back again. I'm have to switch some of the exercises around like BB and TRows cuz my foot still hurts when I try to do those heavy exercises standing up. Focking sucks but I don't want to further make it worse.