Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs and MA Research Present...

2019 Valentines Day Sale!!!

MA Research: 25% OFF Storewide!

MA Labs: 30% OFF Storewide!

* Sale Runs Through: Sunday, February the 17th @ midnight.

Discount/Coupon Code: VAL

Link: http://maresearchchems.com/

Link: https://www.masupps.com/

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I should have waited a few days before I ordered lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey how do u order from them? Did u use that green money echeck?
E-checks are super simple, safe, andreliable. Anyone who has a checking account can use one. You don't have to sign up for anything, download anything, or learn anything. All you do is enter your routing and account number (from your checking account) and that's it. It's basically just like writing a check (all paper checks already have their routing and checking numbers on the bottom of them). If you look at the bottom of one of your checks, you will see a series of numbers. They don't say "routing number" and "account number". Rather, there will just be a few sets of numbers (with a small space inbetween each one) all in a row. The routing number is always the first number in the series and is always 9 digits long. The account number follows the routing number and can vary in terms of how many number it contains based on the bank used, etc. You may see a 3rd set of numbers after the account number. Ignore that. It is just the check number and doesn't apply to e-checks.

After you send an e-check it works just like a regular check. Green Money (this is my e-check provider-bank, which is also the largest, oldest and most respected e-check provider in the country) will contact your bank and make the withdrawal based on the routing and account numbers you provided...just like a regular check. The only difference between a regular check and e-check is that one is paper and the other is electronic. E-checks also have more privary because only your bank and my bank sees the transaction, wheras when you write out a paper check everyone from the peron at the cash register to the bank employee can see it. E-checks are super common now. I've taken 1,000's of them since I started using them.