Big deal about Test Base???

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time shooting in the Pec, 1cc=50mg...didn't feel really anything 1hr later. Shot today same amount, see if it's different.

Just me or is this stuff kinda overated?….reviews I've read "Oh man what a fuking rush", didn't feel much of anything...my pre provided more of a rush.

Yes it's real, I know for a fact...maybe I was expecting more from straight Test....I use a slin pin for the Pec, maybe push 2cc's for a better response?

Anyone else try Test Base...and your thoughts, thanks.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never got a rush from it but my strength and aggression usually skyrocket on it. Granted I was on a mini cycle of 250mg test at the time so maybe it hit harder because I already had a buildup of test in my system.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never got a rush from it but my strength and aggression usually skyrocket on it. Granted I was on a mini cycle of 250mg test at the time so maybe it hit harder because I already had a buildup of test in my system.
^^^^ exactly this

I've never had test base that didnt have a considerable bite going in

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah mine was test no ester that I brewed myself with grapeseed oil and like 15% guaicol. It smelled really strong and knotted the **** out of my quads but when I trained boxing on that stuff my power and speed were crazy. My 250lb coach dreaded holding the pads for me and I was only about 185 at the time

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used TNE several times, and wasn't bpown away.
For me, my best pre workout is oral Trest. It beats Mentabolan for me.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Id love to try halotestin and cheque drops. They say they are both extreme

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mainly the big deal is it kicks in the day you pin it. Good for comps etc. and sometimes base goes bad or is just bunk.

One could also try a large dose of 4AD or 4dhea to similar effect. 300-600mg or so, all in one dose. I think the vials of TNE would be cheaper. Was it suspension or oil? Oil takes more time to distribute. Suspension goes right in.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id love to try halotestin and cheque drops. They say they are both extreme
I actually forgot to mention Halotestin in my above post. I was underwhelmed by that as well. Great strength increases, but I still preferred Oral Trest PWO.

I haven't tried Cheque drops, and don't really plan on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could see people liking Mentabolan PWO, because that one makes me kind of aggressive...... In not a good way.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ exactly this

I've never had test base that didnt have a considerable bite going in
I have used TNE several times, and wasn't bpown away.
For me, my best pre workout is oral Trest. It beats Mentabolan for me.
Yeah mine was test no ester that I brewed myself with grapeseed oil and like 15% guaicol. It smelled really strong and knotted the **** out of my quads but when I trained boxing on that stuff my power and speed were crazy. My 250lb coach dreaded holding the pads for me and I was only about 185 at the time
So again 50mg today....yeah def. strength went up, deads were easier to pick up, etc. No overwhelming sensation of well being, not anymore aggressive than usual...maybe a little extra kick. No sting per se other than yes you can feel it going in.

God I love that smell though lol....wish they could make a cologne smelling like guaiacol. "God baby love that smell"...."yeah babe all dat dere Test Base".

Novelty item, to me not worth losing a jabbing spot even if it's a slin pin...might try 2 or 3cc's one day just to see if the effects are more pronounced by backloading the 2nd cc. Pec doesn't like anything really over 2cc of regular oil based products but guaiacol is thinner.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because it's in oil I would assume it hits slower, suspension hits hard and fast. And hurts like hell

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using a steroid as some pre workouts weird. I never noticed **** from one dose. Suspension is great though. now 150mgs a day an I can see and feel it within a week.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
test base has a half life like any other injectable. its short but still there. (if recollection serves is around 18 hours but don't hold me to that) so no you really shouldn't feel a rush other delivery methods are actually faster

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long before gym time would be ideal for sticking?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mainly the big deal is it kicks in the day you pin it. Good for comps etc. and sometimes base goes bad or is just bunk.

One could also try a large dose of 4AD or 4dhea to similar effect. 300-600mg or so, all in one dose. I think the vials of TNE would be cheaper. Was it suspension or oil? Oil takes more time to distribute. Suspension goes right in.
I am on TRT already and have like 4 bottles of androtest so I wonder how 4-DIOL would be if used mainly around work out times? But I’m waiting on Decalone to 19-nordiol that might be better because maybe the 4-ad is to redundant with injectable test. It sucks to find reviews on those old compounds with people who stackked then with injectable test.. it seem like back then all the logs were stricly the oral DIOL precursors and no stacking with real test or other gear for that matter

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried 75mg the other day 1.5hrs before workout instead of 50mg 1 hr before....bit better, stronger. What I use is 50mg/ml so I had to backload 1/2cc in the slin pin while it was still in my pec. Doesn't sting but I'm still addicted to guaiacol smell ha.

Again not something I'd really inject ED...what you get out of it doesn't warrant losing an injection site for a few days....but...I've been reading a lot are suggesting 2+hrs before workout so I might experiment with that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried 75mg the other day 1.5hrs before workout instead of 50mg 1 hr before....bit better, stronger. What I use is 50mg/ml so I had to backload 1/2cc in the slin pin while it was still in my pec. Doesn't sting but I'm still addicted to guaiacol smell ha.

Again not something I'd really inject ED...what you get out of it doesn't warrant losing an injection site for a few days....but...I've been reading a lot are suggesting 2+hrs before workout so I might experiment with that.
You can get it TD as well, to avoid the extra pin.
But if it isn't really performing for you, I don't see the point.