ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are part of the email list, read for more info and promotions! Get in on this sale!
Screenshot_20190817-154815_Gallery.jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heads up, there seems to be a discount code issue, and Brundel will have it fixed within a couple hours.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are going to make me go broke with all these sales!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you need a natural AI, check out Letrone; it is powerful.

You need prolactin reduction and growth hormone optimization, check our Prolactrone.

You want the best oral epicat product, check out Follidron 2.0.

The best natural anabolic, check out Vector.

You want to transition from a research SERM to a powerful natural one, or just want to utilize a proven natural SERM, get Rebirth!

Wolfhound123

Awards
I haven't seen anyone do that. I dont think it would hurt. I would be interested in seeing that.
Well I’m gna run a stack of 400mg androsterone 330 1 andro and 300mg of 4 andro. Main natty serm will be double dose rebirth..see if them balls don’t shrink lmao

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I’m gna run a stack of 400mg androsterone 330 1 andro and 300mg of 4 andro. Main natty serm will be double dose rebirth..see if them balls don’t shrink lmao
Well, on cycle, without HCG, you will have teste reduction.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anyone put this in terms of actual test? Curious if the 2 step ph's today can even compare. Lets say what mg of any andro or combo would equal 200mg test cyp/wk? I know 4 andro is supposed to convert to test but guessing a huge dose would aromatise too much..? So maybe a hefty dose of 4 andro and some epi or 3 to act similar to how exogenous test does when in the body and converting? Anyone have a clue?
Brother just ran some sarms and was thinking maybe mext time i would help him put together a 4/1/epi-andro combo. I love the old 1 andro but can only usually find from ugl now.