Biceps means 2 right?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dumb question but yea theres 2 muscles there or what? Cause mine just look like one round baseball. I can see the 3 heads in the tris but where is the "second" bicep.

If some one has 2 in one arm show a pic hahaha

im gonna get dissed for this one bad, pretend i asked drunk

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

GICH!

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty cool man. My favorite muscle, my short head is probably better than the long one.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I can see the long head and short head but my BF% may just be lower than yours

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my short head peaks rediculous compared to long...front double bi shows alot of bicep, however rear double bi shows hardly any bicep. This would mean do hammer curls right?

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
i want to make my bicep look longer, like its coming out of my forearm! i think thats why i need to do hammer curls

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if you guys mentioned this already, i just read the original post but there is a muscle in the middle of the bi and tri called bicep brachialis.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my short head peaks rediculous compared to long...front double bi shows alot of bicep, however rear double bi shows hardly any bicep. This would mean do hammer curls right?

My biceps are great from the front and not so great from the back. And i do a lot of hammers I think its more genetics than anything else.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i read doing rev. curls hits your bicep brachialis witch will push your peak up on your bi
i have been working on this for 5 months and it looking alot better.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
i read doing rev. curls hits your bicep brachialis witch will push your peak up on your bi
i have been working on this for 5 months and it looking alot better.
I tried to do rev. straight bar curls once. it felt very weird, my wrist's didnt like it so much lol, it felt ackward! Any tips with this excercise because i really could use some mass on my arms, especially my lower parts of both the tri's and bi's!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i do my rev curls at the end of my work out so i can keep the weight low.then i can keep my form better.also if i do it at the start of my work out my forearms do not hold up.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to do rev. straight bar curls once. it felt very weird, my wrist's didnt like it so much lol, it felt ackward! Any tips with this excercise because i really could use some mass on my arms, especially my lower parts of both the tri's and bi's!
I do them on the str8 bar too. I kinda swing the weight up a lil, and then lower slowly it really burns the foreams.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I do them on the str8 bar too. I kinda swing the weight up a lil, and then lower slowly it really burns the foreams.
Are you supposed to keep your elbows in??? I tried yesterday and I just couldnt, it felt so sloppy and difficult.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try peaking. like hold your wrist out , use EX bar close grip and peak.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
does any body have that dimple on the inside of the bi right by your pit I dont really know how to say it but it's on the long head im the only guy I know with it.. now I see body builders with it all the time but no one im my gym

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
DemntedCowboy Natural Bodybuilding 83
enhanced Anabolics 11
u_e_s_i Training Forum 28
u_e_s_i Training Forum 13