Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want an apology from you too.
Yeah, go back to your coloring books. And dont forget your NOT supposed to eat the crayons. You'll be waiting ALONG time before you get an apology from me.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, go back to your coloring books. And dont forget your NOT supposed to eat the crayons. You'll be waiting ALONG time before you get an apology from me.
you better apologize or i won't reveal muscle building secrets to you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you better apologize or i won't reveal muscle building secrets to you.
I dont need your secrets. Again, your only secret I've seen from your pic is that you need Dr. Nowzardian, and to stop eating fast food.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you were very insulting and disrespectful, many times (and you know it)
You know what, I’ll humor you.

I apologize for being blunt and honest with you. A wise man once told me honesty without compassion is brutality, so I could have tried to put things a little nicer while still getting my point across.

I will not, however, apologize for asking you to support your claims, so now it’s time for you to post your pic of 19” lean natty arms man or just stop talking about them...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You know what, I’ll humor you.

I apologize for being blunt and honest with you. A wise man once told me honesty without compassion is brutality, so I could have tried to put things a little nicer while still getting my point across.

I will not, however, apologize for asking you to support your claims, so now it’s time for you to post your pic of 19” lean natty arms man or just stop talking about them...
tbh, my right arm is more like 19.5'', while my left arm is 19''....i know i know, this is an ''imbalance'', i'm working on it though. my right arm has usually been slightly bigger than my left arm. only one time the imbalanced changed, where my left arm was slightly bigger than my right arm (ideally, both arms should be the same exact size)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tbh, my right arm is more like 19.5'', while my left arm is 19''....i know i know, this is an ''imbalance'', i'm working on it though. my right arm has usually been slightly bigger than my left arm. only one time the imbalanced changed, where my left arm was slightly bigger than my right arm (ideally, both arms should be the same exact size)
I want a picture, not a novel man. I apologized like you asked me to, now uphold your end of the deal. Thanks.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I want a picture, not a novel man. I apologized like you asked me to, now uphold your end of the deal. Thanks.
idk...i feel like you are not ''nice'' to me. please be nicer, i'm a human being.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
idk...i feel like you are not ''nice'' to me. please be nicer, i'm a human being.
Still with the excuses. Probably cause your picture is not much different or worse and your just a troll like everyone believes.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you're just being an a$$ man. I gave you a sincere apology, and instead of you being a man of your word and posting up a picture, you just kept on with your incessant ranting. How am I the one not being nice when you're the one not keeping your word? You just want people to beg you, but that's not going to happen, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere.

Country

Awards
No not natty i just posted pics of me on stage at the Arnold

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Now you're just being an a$$ man. I gave you a sincere apology, and instead of you being a man of your word and posting up a picture, you just kept on with your incessant ranting. How am I the one not being nice when you're the one not keeping your word? You just want people to beg you, but that's not going to happen, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere.
ok, i'll post pics, but only if demented cowboy apologizes first

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
guys i gotta work out now, i'll post pic later, peace

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys i gotta work out now, i'll post pic later, peace
Take your time, for the record I'm not interested in pics that may or may not be you anyway.

The forum is much more pleasant when your absent.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So... Have we established who got the biggest arms yet?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably country going from the pics ITT.
Haha you know I'm really not the guy to point fingers at people but I'm pretty sure that guy isn't even real.. Not only is he responding to posts from years ago but he also seems to have knowledge about steroids yet he's on stage at the Arnold classics..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha you know I'm really not the guy to point fingers at people but I'm pretty sure that guy isn't even real.. Not only is he responding to posts from years ago but he also seems to have knowledge about steroids yet he's on stage at the Arnold classics..
Haha. I have no idea. I mean, it should be simple enough to prove if he wanted to, but he could always argue that he is under no obligation to prove it, so we may never really know. Even just posting a selfie with a piece of paper with his username on it, or doing some specific pose or something would easily prove it IMO. Other than him, there’s a lot of people ITT who have advantages over others in the biceps department. Some are bigger, some are leaner, some have a higher peak, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. I have no idea. I mean, it should be simple enough to prove if he wanted to, but he could always argue that he is under no obligation to prove it, so we may never really know. Even just posting a selfie with a piece of paper with his username on it, or doing some specific pose or something would easily prove it IMO. Other than him, there’s a lot of people ITT who have advantages over others in the biceps department. Some are bigger, some are leaner, some have a higher peak, etc.
For sure, and size doesn't always equal muscle mass.. Shorter people tend to have thicker arms very often also. I just find it a little curious how someone that supposedly won the Arnold classic have so many questions about steroids that's all but what do I know? Haha.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure, and size doesn't always equal muscle mass.. Shorter people tend to have thicker arms very often also. I just find it a little curious how someone that supposedly won the Arnold classic have so many questions about steroids that's all but what do I know? Haha.
A little skepticism isn’t a bad thing. It is the internet after all. I also know that some people with 16” arms have bigger/better looking arms than some people at the same height and leanness who have 17” arms. Some people just have naturally high peaks, full muscle bellies, good insertion points, etc. When people go on stage, nobody pulls out a tape measure haha; it’s all about what your arms look like and how you display them.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little skepticism isn’t a bad thing. It is the internet after all. I also know that some people with 16” arms have bigger/better looking arms than some people at the same height and leanness who have 17” arms. Some people just have naturally high peaks, full muscle bellies, good insertion points, etc. When people go on stage, nobody pulls out a tape measure haha; it’s all about what your arms look like and how you display them.
Yeah I agree, I like being smaller nowadays and have more definition flexibility etc. Nah scepticism isn't bad but I'm not the guy who likes to call out someone for lying when I honestly have no idea.. The guy could have 0 knowledge and some coach telling him how to do it, but yeah the internet, I hope nobody gets offended online for scepticism.

Appologize in advance if I'm wrong I'd just think someone regardless of looks having competed on bodybuilding should know quite a lot about steroids, especially in the Arnold classics.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I agree, I like being smaller nowadays and have more definition flexibility etc. Nah scepticism isn't bad but I'm not the guy who likes to call out someone for lying when I honestly have no idea.. The guy could have 0 knowledge and some coach telling him how to do it, but yeah the internet, I hope nobody gets offended online for scepticism.

Appologize in advance if I'm wrong I'd just think someone regardless of looks having competed on bodybuilding should know quite a lot about steroids, especially in the Arnold classics.
I get what you’re saying; anyone competing in the Arnold is an elite level competitor, and you’d think even if they didn’t know much about gear themselves, they’d ask their coach and/or their peers for advice before coming here, since someone had to be giving them advice and cycle info to get them to that point, right? But who knows really I suppose.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get what you’re saying; anyone competing in the Arnold is an elite level competitor, and you’d think even if they didn’t know much about gear themselves, they’d ask their coach and/or their peers for advice before coming here, since someone had to be giving them advice and cycle info to get them to that point, right? But who knows really I suppose.
Exactly it's just like having a mechanic in formel 1 not knowing why they use specific tires.. Okey I overdid it haha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly it's just like having a mechanic in formel 1 not knowing why they use specific tires.. Okey I overdid it haha
It’d be more like a Formula One driver going to a car forum and asking what his tire pressure should be. Even if he doesn’t know it himself, you’d figure he’d ask his crew/mechanic/etc. instead of going online to ask. But who knows man.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’d be more like a Formula One driver going to a car forum and asking what his tire pressure should be. Even if he doesn’t know it himself, you’d figure he’d ask his crew/mechanic/etc. instead of going online to ask. But who knows man.
Haha alright that one was much better than mine..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well regardless, he is real in the sense I've spoken to him on the phone... No idea what he looks like though.

But yeah, despite seeming knowledgeable - my issue is the whack business ethics on small personal trades or deals recently - with atleast swimfan and myself... I care little if he lied about being a pro, except it adds to the persona.