diggyboo Active Member Jan 7, 2012 #1 Does anyone have any experience with them, prices are almost to good to be true on the injectables.
diggyboo Active Member Jan 9, 2012 #2 No one wants to touch this subject?? Well u know what they say, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is! Lol
No one wants to touch this subject?? Well u know what they say, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is! Lol
str8jacked23 Active Member Jan 18, 2012 #3 Possibly, but it comes down to how good is too good (I'm not asking you to post prices) Just sayin'.... At least you're doing your homework!!
Possibly, but it comes down to how good is too good (I'm not asking you to post prices) Just sayin'.... At least you're doing your homework!!
ambulldog Well-known member Jan 22, 2012 #4 diggyboo said: No one wants to touch this subject?? Well u know what they say, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is! Lol Click to expand... nobodys touching it because source talk isnt permitted on the board
diggyboo said: No one wants to touch this subject?? Well u know what they say, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is! Lol Click to expand... nobodys touching it because source talk isnt permitted on the board
diggyboo Active Member Jan 22, 2012 #5 ambulldog said: nobodys touching it because source talk isnt permitted on the board Click to expand... I thought u couldn't name the source. Which I haven't, and I made it extremely vague. Probably too vague.
ambulldog said: nobodys touching it because source talk isnt permitted on the board Click to expand... I thought u couldn't name the source. Which I haven't, and I made it extremely vague. Probably too vague.