dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now, don't go reaching for your tampons SoyBoys...not that kind of period.

My current weekend research has been looking at Circadian signals, Glutamatergic response to technology (blue light, etc) exposure at night, sleep cycles, Jet Lag and the internal metabolic/psychological chaos wrought by modern life's disruption of sleep patterns.

Previous sleep product rely mostly on GABA activation which, while minimally effective result in deep sleep wave patterns/forms and amplitudes that deliver unproductive sleep. The end result is, of course, sub-optimal functioning.

While highly complex, we can manipulate expression biochemically.

Whoever wants a good intro can read the following:

Reactions: CF2

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Highly interested to see what you come up with here. Definitely agree that the patterns are what need to be optimized for individuals vs. just a compound to try and knock you out in general. From my understanding getting full and complete 90 minute waves at optimally five or six waves a night is what really drives rest and recuperation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Highly interested to see what you come up with here. Definitely agree that the patterns are what need to be optimized for individuals vs. just a compound to try and knock you out in general. From my understanding getting full and complete 90 minute waves at optimally five or six waves a night is what really drives rest and recuperation.
Increasing deep wave amplitude has been what I've been playing with, and having some great success increasing quality of sleep and recovery.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Increasing deep wave amplitude has been what I've been playing with, and having some great success increasing quality of sleep and recovery.
What have you been doing?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, a new sleephoria is coming? That was one of very few that actually helped me several years ago. Definitely looking forward to this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, a new sleephoria is coming? That was one of very few that actually helped me several years ago. Definitely looking forward to this!
Yeah, I've been dealing with insomnia for decades but it has worsened significantly in the last 2 years. I've also had a request from my distributor, which got me back to researching.

This new formula is going to be far beyond anything else on the market.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've been dealing with insomnia for decades but it has worsened significantly in the last 2 years. I've also had a request from my distributor, which got me back to researching.

This new formula is going to be far beyond anything else on the market.
Definitely looking forward to Sleephoria rerelease!

Have you tried CBD for insomnia? It’s the only thing that works for me recently in the 75mg plus range though.