Better for cortisol control: Invictus or XI-KT?

Giode

Awards
I'm trying to understand key differences between Invictus and XI-KT? I know 11-Keto helps control cortisol and maintain muscle, but if you were to choose one of the two supps for weight loss/cortisol control, which one would you go with? Is 11-Keto more localized control, where Invictus is systematic? Trying to understand how that effects their performance? Thx.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm trying to understand key differences between Invictus and XI-KT? I know 11-Keto helps control cortisol and maintain muscle, but if you were to choose one of the two supps for weight loss/cortisol control, which one would you go with? Is 11-Keto more localized control, where Invictus is systematic? Trying to understand how that effects their performance? Thx.
I will start by saying that everything effects everybody differently. Personally XI-KT worked better for weight loss for me. Yes there are cortisol effects, but the effects in the muscles works better for me. Invictus has a ton of other health benefits above and beyond cortisol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus offers systemic cortisol control and has a ton of potential benefits from weight loss, inflammation, etc.

11-keto is a going to help more with building lean muscle while also aiding in fat loss. 11-keto targets cortisol in target tissue (ie: fat and muscle) and is also a potent androgen...

if you want something non hormonal, I would recommend Invictus and/or VII-KT. But, if you want to build some lean body mass while also losing some fat, XI-KT is AMAZING

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Invictus offers systemic cortisol control and has a ton of potential benefits from weight loss, inflammation, etc.

11-keto is a going to help more with building lean muscle while also aiding in fat loss. 11-keto targets cortisol in target tissue (ie: fat and muscle) and is also a potent androgen...

if you want something non hormonal, I would recommend Invictus and/or VII-KT. But, if you want to build some lean body mass while also losing some fat, XI-KT is AMAZING
I started Ultra 11 today. This will be my first experience with 11-kt. I'm mainly using it for cutting/body comp benefit obviously, but I'm hoping it to help with my sleep also. My sleep has been fucken terrible lately and I'm assuming it to be due to high cortisol, due to training a lot and being on a calorie deficit. This happens pretty much allways, when I'm cutting. Do you think 11-kt could help with high cortisol induced bad sleep or should I try stacking a cort control supp with a systemic effect? Thanks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I started Ultra 11 today. This will be my first experience with 11-kt. I'm mainly using it for cutting/body comp benefit obviously, but I'm hoping it to help with my sleep also. My sleep has been fucken terrible lately and I'm assuming it to be due to high cortisol, due to training a lot and being on a calorie deficit. This happens pretty much allways, when I'm cutting. Do you think 11-kt could help with high cortisol induced bad sleep or should I try stacking a cort control supp with a systemic effect? Thanks.
Keep us in the loop and how this works for you.